It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAK: Hugo Chavez Dead From Heart Attack!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Don't think Chavez is dead yet.....wish he was though.

I am consistently amused by the fact that foreign governments that are not in lockstep with the interests of the American government are demonised. I am even more amused by the fact that those interests are incidental to what is good for the American people, yet so many lap it up.

Chavez is a bad guy because his oil is not controlled in Texas...China is a favoured trading partner. What a hoot!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Thank you for that post.
At least someone who makes sense in this thread, that's getting rare these days.
The propaganda machine seems to work well in the US.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I always thought Hugo Chavez was a CIA agent.
How convenient it would be.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
He is not dead .. impossible
i have just spoken to him yesterday

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wasn't Chavez the one that gave free fuel-oil to people in the Northeast during the winter months? Basically caring about people that were ignored by their own government?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

US tried it before, and will try it again, but I doubt they tried it. Unless he did die from a heart attack, uhhmm, that would be an interesting turn of events.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Wasn't Chavez the one that gave free fuel-oil to people in the Northeast during the winter months? Basically caring about people that were ignored by their own government?

A Navy ship was name after him recently, he was gaining popularity in US recently.

A true revolutionary.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Geeee what a shame
another dictator bites the dust (if true). I'm sure obama'll want to rush down there for his buddys funeral services.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Oh yeah? which one? was it a garbage barge?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

I guess the CIA got to him at last. Phony heart attacks are one of their "standards".

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Praise the Lord if this man is actually dead!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pforkp

Sorry but according to my intel sources, Mr. Chavez is alive and currently undergoing surgery at  Enrique Cabrera Clinical-Surgical Hospital  Havanna and Surgical Hospital Dr Gustavo Alderegía Lima in Cienfuegos, Cuba. The latter treating something called 'pelvic abscess'.

John

edit on 27-6-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Praise the Lord if this man is actually dead!

Really? Praising God that someone is dead? Seems to me you've bought into the Necon way of thinking that if they aren't for us, they're against us instead of a non-interventionism attitude. Would you praise god that your neighbor was dead if you didn't like his politics?

I haven't done enough research to understand if he is good/bad for his country, all I know about him is what I received from the MSM when I use to watch it years ago, since I've quit watching MSM, I've had other things to research and really haven't read up on him.... so, is he good or bad for his country?

One thing is certain, if he is dead, there will be violence in Venezuela and untold numbers of innocent people will die, are you excited about that possibility?
edit on 6/27/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

1st: even if u are a non-believer (which it sounds like), u should not "praise the Lord" for someone elses death...

(even if the Lord u refer to is the Lord of Darkness, who u claim to be 3 feet from).

2: Chavez is a GOOD man, and i hope he is still alive and WELL...
he cares for the common good, rather than the greedy elite few...

( and i hope he keeps on pestering the imperialist ( U.S led ) coalition
that continue to portray him as a tyrant..)

seeya

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Chavez is/was a true Marxist/Communist in every sense of the words, a real revolutionary. At least he does not pretend to be something he is not like Pres. Obama, who mixes communism and capitalism together. I do not believe that Marxism would ever work in any way, it never really has and I doubt it ever will. What I do know is that full blown Communism is knocking on the door here in the states and if we dont shut it down now we will regret it..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A great man?!?!?! are you serious!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Funny, I think that is everyone's intel. That is what Venezuela has reported to all media, going to Cuba for surgery for absessed pelvis.

Still, no video from the man in recent days. Supposedly this is the first time since taking office in 1999 that he has ever gone this long, 2 weeks, without speaking publicly.
edit on 27-6-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
Chavez is/was a true Marxist/Communist in every sense of the words, a real revolutionary. At least he does not pretend to be something he is not like Pres. Obama, who mixes communism and capitalism together. I do not believe that Marxism would ever work in any way, it never really has and I doubt it ever will. What I do know is that full blown Communism is knocking on the door here in the states and if we dont shut it down now we will regret it..

I'd worry a little more about your new BFF China...but they have nukes and own your arses, so that's another thing. I thought that commie scare stuff got buried sometime in the last century. Besides, I thought this season's 'Goldstein' spoke Arabic...not Spanish.

edit on 27-6-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: wrong jew...lol

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Google Video Link

I do not know what to think of Chavez, but this documentary really put things into perspective!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Next time put on your reading glasses. I reported on the specific hospitals. I could report on the specific surgeons if you wish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join