It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lulzsec hackers quit due to being outed by "A-team" hackers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
gizmodo.com...

"A group calling itself the A-Team has posted what they contend are the names, locations, aliases and even family members of the hacking cabal known as LulzSec. Could this be the real reason the high-profile hacking group disbanded this weekend?"

Apparently this "a-team" didn't approve of the script kiddie tactics of lulzsec. I wondered myself how experienced they really were as any older hacker/cracker people understands the consequences of such actions, mainly the government ramping up efforts to control the internet. Why provoke them to crack down harder?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This was posted a couple of days ago....they even gave the link to the site which hosted the details of LolSec members...il try and find it...brb

Heres some chat logs of Lolsec:

http:///QZXBCBYt
edit on 26-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

This has been posted in the lulzsec quit threads..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Sorry I used the ats search and didn't find anything on this exact subject.

edit on 26-6-2011 by wiandiii because: for content

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just going to throw this out there..

Depending on which country, or which state I was in, in the U.S., I'd bet lulz had members who are members here. I've seen some coincidences to suggest I'd make a killing with that bet.

Now, whos this A-Team? Are all these hacker groups just disinfo, and some people are actually rogue hackers, while others are government sponsored? The attacks seem a little consistent.. and opens a door of why these targets.. and are we being lead to a trap with how we respond to their actions? or are we really hoping they get us through this fear of TPTB and the NWO? Are either scenario likely? Is this all just smoke and mirrors?

enjoy
edit on 26-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wiandiii

I saw the original page posted by this "A-Team" (Anon-Team?
) of hackers, and wow...they're good. Either that, or the guardians of our cyber rights are much crappier than I believed them to be.

In all honesty, it started out as a promising deal...but then they got so drunk on the support and approval of e-idiots from 4chan, Reddit, and other such websites of virtual stupidity (whom they never should have listened to) that they got proud and sloppy; as a result, someone had to put their boot in an arse or two. Or several.

Anonymous and LulzSec have ruined themselves trying to be high and mighty. If they were serious, they'd be the Brotherhood of the internet: strike silently, quickly, and be untraceable. Make it known that wrongs will be rectified, but not a footprint will be found. It's not for fame, not for publicity, it's for getting s**t done when the government tries to oppress the freedom of information or similar stunts. That's all.

It was either REMIND them of their duty, REBOOT their cause, or RECALL them entirely. I guess this was their call to attention.

edit on 8-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What would a spec-op look like in cyberspace?

We're a few decades past 1984 now, but it's definitely a brave new world out there. So...welcome to the animal farm.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I just went on my Facebook and posted the link in all the Anonymous pages. One of them deleted me straight off...if that doesn't tell you anything, I don't know what will.

I liked another page just to post the link. Let's see what happens from there. 'Bout time the yapping puppies got a kick in the posterior...they're like rabid dogs biting random people because they wore the wrong shoes. They need focus, and they don't have it. Anonymous needs to be like a ninja, and I don't think they're really the most important player in the game. That's WHY they need to be like a nina.

Internet is not the priority at this time, not until the government starts really cracking down on it. Until that day comes, we need to work on civil issues and matters of psychology/spirituality.
edit on 7-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You guys are dumb. EVERYBODY knows who the A team members are!! Theyre freedom minded war veterans who were wrongly accused and are fighting for you and I with an embedded in the CIA spook thats on their side. Theyre Hannibal, Face, B A Baracus and Murdock. I think now they are just some old grumpy men who left the van and are freedom fighting the lazy way.. hacking.

I used hte word spook to identify a govt jerk. Did you know that earlier this year or late last year some dingbat member claimed he was going to turn me in for using a racist term?? NO JOKE...

top topics

join