It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Man Killed and Eaten in Philippines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Three men killed and ate another man in the Philippines. They roasted his body and ate several parts

www.msnbc.msn.com
MANILA - A man and his two sons have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a neighbor and then eating parts of his body after he tripped over a woman relative at a dance, Philippine police said on Tuesday.
They stabbed him repeatedly, cut off the mans ears, pulled out his tongue and ate it, Garraez told Reuters by telephone. He was quoting a sworn statement by a witness, who said he had been forced to eat some flesh taken from the victims arms.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This has to be one of the sickest things that I have ever read. I just do not know what to say about this.

What are these people thinking??

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
First of all, ewww!

I don't know if we are just getting more populated or what, but people are flipping! I know that remote tribes might do something like that, but come'on. It doesn't sound like this was a remote tribe by any means. You never know what people are going to flip out anymore. I am thinking I seriously do not want to be married anymore either. You think you know somebody and you really don't. Ewwww!

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Godsent]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Disturbing, yes, but it begs the question: What wine would you serve with people?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
What wine would you serve with people?

How about, "some fava beans and a nice chianti."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Probably a nice Chianti....
And some fava beans....

Talk about a cesspool that should be nuked off the planet.... The Phillipines doesn't make the news all that often, but I'd expect to see a LOT more about them in the future. There's some serious barbarism there, as well as islamic fanatics that make hezbollah look warm and fuzzy....

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Of course! I can't belive I forgot that.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow, talk about having an extreme reaction to tripping someone over!! There are some really messed up people in this world. I have just read about a 10 year old boy having his ear, hand and genitals cut off for thought witchcraft.

Very messed up indeed.

new topics

top topics

join