It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Man Killed and Eaten in Philippines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Three men killed and ate another man in the Philippines. They roasted his body and ate several parts

www.msnbc.msn.com
MANILA - A man and his two sons have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a neighbor and then eating parts of his body after he tripped over a woman relative at a dance, Philippine police said on Tuesday.
�They stabbed him repeatedly, cut off the man�s ears, pulled out his tongue and ate it,� Garraez told Reuters by telephone. He was quoting a sworn statement by a witness, who said he had been forced to eat some flesh taken from the victim�s arms.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This has to be one of the sickest things that I have ever read. I just do not know what to say about this.

What are these people thinking??

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
First of all, ewww!

I don't know if we are just getting more populated or what, but people are flipping! I know that remote tribes might do something like that, but come'on. It doesn't sound like this was a remote tribe by any means. You never know what people are going to flip out anymore. I am thinking I seriously do not want to be married anymore either. You think you know somebody and you really don't. Ewwww!

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Godsent]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Disturbing, yes, but it begs the question: What wine would you serve with people?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
What wine would you serve with people?

How about, "some fava beans and a nice chianti."

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Probably a nice Chianti....
And some fava beans....

Talk about a cesspool that should be nuked off the planet.... The Phillipines doesn't make the news all that often, but I'd expect to see a LOT more about them in the future. There's some serious barbarism there, as well as islamic fanatics that make hezbollah look warm and fuzzy....

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Of course! I can't belive I forgot that.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Wow, talk about having an extreme reaction to tripping someone over!! There are some really messed up people in this world. I have just read about a 10 year old boy having his ear, hand and genitals cut off for thought witchcraft.

Very messed up indeed.

top topics

join