It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

This is the fifth large mob action. Maybe its time to stop thinking about the crap the news is saying and listen to what they are really saying

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
If my white friends and I did this it would be on the 6 o'clock news! It's terrible!'

Why do people say things like this? It's not true! If your "white friends" did this... Nobody would care.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds like a high level brainwashing tactic to me. Things like this MUST HAPPEN if kids are to grow up with the white/ black barrier. Its one of those programs used by the ruling elite for control and power. It seems absurd but the government counts on it sounding absurd so they can fool people. Believe what you must, but this is a high level brainwashing program.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This isn't actually about race though, that's the decoy.

Someone important is using these kids and brainwashing them with racist ideology so they can use them towards negative ends. It's probably a political power grab. Similar to in countless other nations worldwide throughout history, when you see a mob seeking to attack a specific group of the population it is almost always puppeteered by higher forces.

Perhaps someone in the military wants to set off a type of civil war so they can form a coup and grab control of the state?

We have to ask ourselves what is the bigger picture here?
What context do political actions like this have historically speaking?
What purpose are actions like this taken for, and who do they ultimately benefit?

I can't help but think this is not only an agent provocateur action, but a psy-op as well.........c'mon, the elites have been desperately trying to find ways to start a race war since the Civil Rights Movement was able to succeed in overthrowing certain parts of the elite hegemony........not to mention it gives fuel to many of the white supremacist groups out there.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where the hell is this place? Google says it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

Think you might have missed my point there, fella.

Re read the post?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Someone important is using these kids and brainwashing them with racist ideology so they can use them towards negative ends. It's probably a political power grab. Similar to in countless other nations worldwide throughout history, when you see a mob seeking to attack a specific group of the population it is almost always puppeteered by higher forces.

Perhaps someone in the military wants to set off a type of civil war so they can form a coup and grab control of the state?

What purpose are actions like this taken for, and who do they ultimately benefit?

100% right.SFU....You see, the worse is still to come.Its just the beginning , why? let me get to the core,When america's economic falls ,it will fall under barak obama hands and more race will escalate.See the picture whats coming folks...Mind my english , its not my first language.
edit on 27-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Slave-trade, racial inequality, and you're complaining because a group of people shouted "Kill all white people"?

Okay..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
YouTube Search: Peoria black street.

Results: 0

trust a blog (with a real sounding name) to get your news from? this whole thing seems like BS to me...

found this one though!

edit on 27-6-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So... 60 black American Africans? Or 70 Muslim's? There a difference here...if there are the Sharia Gentlemen then we all know WT story really is...they are supporting they're Kenya American Illegal President and are from the low IQ of the country! Pretty sad when its so CLEAR TO SEE!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

I can't help but think this is not only an agent provocateur action, but a psy-op as well.........c'mon, the elites have been desperately trying to find ways to start a race war since the Civil Rights Movement was able to succeed in overthrowing certain parts of the elite hegemony........not to mention it gives fuel to many of the white supremacist groups out there.

If the "elites" are doing this, then how come hardly any of the media are reporting it, IN FACT, black on white racism is constantly underplayed, these "elites" need to step up and get their act together, they are not cutting the mustard!

Maybe these were just nasty little black racists, that is another explanation.........

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666

Originally posted by Advantage

That was probably one of the best posts I've read on this board. I think you're 100% right. Even though it's painful to admit the cowardice of the white race, it's true. It's called "white guilt". That is changing, but at what pace?

If the whites can't see it, then they'll have to feel it. It will be a rude awakening, that's for sure.

Agreed. White guilt is what got Obama elected along with his mind control tactics of feeding you hope and change for 2 years. I live in the south and have experienced twice the racism from blacks than I have seen whites give to blacks. I bet that just made some of the pc liberals spin in their seats but it is true! For all the posters crying racism of the OP you can take and shove it. Folks nowdays have had enough and everybody is in the same boat and for a site dedicated to the truth you are just burying it in name calling. Black folks are just as capable to be racist as any other folks and it is not racist to state that FACT. IT makes me sick to see the kneejerk namecalling going on here. Stop being afraid of the race card and tell it like it is....use fact and logic...then maybe the pc crowd will take off the rose colored glasses and see past the rainbows and unicorns.... Stop blaming peoples actions on economic "situations" and look at the real issues of deteriorating family structures, lack of discipline in households, government handouts, and attitudes of entitlement. IF you think thats racist against blacks i didnt say it....Bill Cosby did!! I love that man.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Personally i think they should get back in there push chairs and shut the f**k up!

I don't care what there excuse is... want to behave like animals? you will get treated like one

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666
reply to post by ldyserenity

I used to work in the rent-to-own racket and have a lot of experience in dealing with them.
I have known some older blacks that were scared to death of their own kids, sometimes their very own kids, other times the kids of their own race. I used to talk with them, and they'd tell me things. Their houses look like prisons with all of the security and bars over everything.

If I had to guess at the root problem, then I would probably attribute it to the lack of strong fathers.

Or perhaps it is because they should have picked their own goddamn cotton. I guess that is the ultimate root of the problem.

The problem is, what do you mean by 'strong fathers'? Men who use excessive force and abuse to control children? Or good, morally centered men who use actual good judgment, and real wisdom to guide them?

One major, but unfortunately badly under-reported, series of problems is the severe, non-racism related social problems which do exist in many of the African-American communities in this country, one of which is corporal punishment which seems to be somewhat more prevalent with poor blacks, than poor whites, at least, far as the evidence has shown me.[Before anyone gets all pissy on me, I am NOT referring to spanking; I am solely referring to actual injury inflicted with belts, switches, straps, hickory sticks, etc., usually done with intent to cause harm.] And if you really did see a lot of these cases of parents being afraid of their kids, unfortunately that may have been one of the primary causes, if not THE primary cause, for at least some of these broken families. In fact, CP is one of the roots of the problems of the black community, in GENERAL........although certainly not the only one.

And as for you, Victor03, you are living in a fantasy world. The problem has never been welfare, "entitlement", or "lack of disclipline", as you seem to naively believe.
No, what has really screwed over the black community includes Establishment discrimination[which hasn't ended despite the successes of the Civil Rights Movement], the drug war & unfair, harsh, and even unconstitutional, legislation associated with it as well as drug smuggling, significant poverty, and last, but not least, the elite meddling with of the black American value system, including the promotion of corporal punishment[as defined here] and other forms of EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENT, instead of real, loving guidance which many of these children so desperately need.

And you know what? It's not just limited to African-Americans either, as Chicanos, Native Americans, and certain other minorities have also suffered. Even many poor & some working class whites have been victimized as well.
edit on 27-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Found this little news item

City Manager Patrick Urich is currently holding a news conference about Friday’s incident on Thrush Avenue near Sheridan Road. At-large City Councilman Ryan Spain has said that it "was not motivated by race issues."

Urich said that there were two 911 calls reporting an incident at 10:54 and 11:01 p.m. Friday and that officers cleared the scene within 10 minutes. According to him, they canvassed 20 houses in the area but found only 1 person who reported hearing a racial remark

www.pjstar.com...

Gee, I wonder why this didn't make the news

More

www.centralillinoisnewscenter.com...

And there's been no other indication of any inappropriate racial comments until this incident," said Wilkinson."

Easy to make more of this if you want to however it sounds like the Police have things in hand.

edit on 27-6-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Found this little news item

City Manager Patrick Urich is currently holding a news conference about Friday’s incident on Thrush Avenue near Sheridan Road. At-large City Councilman Ryan Spain has said that it "was not motivated by race issues."

Urich said that there were two 911 calls reporting an incident at 10:54 and 11:01 p.m. Friday and that officers cleared the scene within 10 minutes. According to him, they canvassed 20 houses in the area but found only 1 person who reported hearing a racial remark

www.pjstar.com...

Gee, I wonder why this didn't make the news

More

www.centralillinoisnewscenter.com...

And there's been no other indication of any inappropriate racial comments until this incident," said Wilkinson."

Easy to make more of this if you want to however it sounds like the Police have things in hand.

edit on 27-6-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

Police are riddled with political correctness as well, and you can rest assured if ONE black person had been a situation where racial remarks were reported they would be taking it very seriously and issuing the usual righteous statements about hate crimes, etc

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
Can you imagine if 60 Ku Klux Klansmen had marched down the street shouting direct threats and chanting about killing blacks? It would be on the front page of every paper in the nation and many around the world.

Actually the KKK does have rallies all over the country every year. Often at or near the city courthouse.

And yes, it's usually picked up by the local media ... but, rarely makes the national level unless there is violence of some sort.

I see this anti-white rhetoric no differently than the usual anti-black rhetoric. In my opinion, unless there is some sort or incident, it shouldn't be covered by national news because it doesn't affect people outside of the region. Bringing it to national attention only feeds it publicity to grow.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Say that to all of the whites who are being racially beaten or rape right NOW!!!!

I've read a few of your posts and threads now and i can say is that you have a problem.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I cannot stand the double standards involved in situations that involve race.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It really doesn't surprise me in the least! You are so right too....if it were the KKK it would be major news and there would be riots taking place. But hey....we can watch BET (Black Entertainment Television) all day long....go look for a WET(White Entertainment Network) and tell me what you find. Ha! Can't find it? You cant find anything like that on TV because white people do not have a television show after their RACE!

I got pulled over yesterday by a black man....I wanted to ask him if he pulled me over cause I am white. I was in Memphis so I figured I would keep my mouth shut!

I am glad you brought this story to light...it just goes to show how manipulated the media has become.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join