It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60-70 African American youth march in Peoria, shouting: "Kill All The White People"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Did they actually kill a white person?

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

No... they didn't actually kill a white person THIS TIME... But they tried here:

cofcc.org...

and here...

cofcc.org...

and countless others. These "youths", "flash mobs", and any other code word the media uses to cover up the ever rowing problem of BLACK riotous savage youths are out of control and a REAL cause for concern.

It's bad enough that they are acting like this more and more frequently, but when the media refuses to report the facts about the cases (due to political correctness and white guilt) we have a recipe for disaster.

Bad things are coming.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

..Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents.

Sorry, I had to lol when I saw Thrush

Btw, where the heck is Peoria? Don't recognize the name...60-70 is a small number for a march.

Were people hurt at all? Any outbreaks of violence?

How about a less evocative thread title, as it sounds like it's a thread for people to start a flame war, based on the sensitive subject that is racism.

Have you ever been to the UK? We have EDL marches going on ALL over in different cities, with hundreds (if not thousands in some places) turning out...Please do not be so naive.

Police is a constant, whenever there are EDL marches, & (inevitably) fights & scenes of violence break out. So in comparison, this Peoria march is nothing more than a dis-organized group of people with racial views & tendencies who decided to go on a march at night, spewing hate.

If you don't see the whole of the African-American community in Peoria turning up in the thousands, then it's not THAT big a deal.
edit on 28-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There certainly seems to be a lot of information that says otherwise, here are links to Egyptian Princess Scota and well documented. It seems they travelled a lot more than you think. Plus, they weren't afraid they'd fall off the edge of the Earth so had no reason not to go Exploring.

This one is best i think,

Queen Scota

clann na gael

The Descendants of Gael and Scota
SCOTA

-Irish history records the story about Scota, the daughter of Pharaoh of Egypt who arrived in the southern part of Ireland between 4,000 and 3,500 years ago. She took on the trade route, sailing in search of the new world. She travelled to Spain from the Delta, by means of an Egyptian ship. She settled in the country of Kerry (south-western part of Ireland) and married Milesius and gave him eight sons.

Scotlands Sacred Connections to Egypt

Scotlands founding Pharaoh

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by awareness10
Hmmm
I wonder.. what would The Great Mighty White King Tut have said

`quote` DNA results which might indicate the racial ancestry of Pharaoh Tutankhamen, the leaked results reveal that King Tut’s DNA is a 99.6 percent match with Western European Y chromosomes. `unquote`.
www.eutimes.net...

There's always been people who have hijacked the field of anthropology to promote false agendas. This is definitely one of those cases...........in fact, this kind of stuff goes back a long time[not to mention the known fact that Western Europeans were nowhere near Egypt when King Tut was around. The Greeks didn't even have a foothold in the area until circa 600 BC.].

edit on 28-6-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels

If not then I don't see the big deal here, people can march down the street and yell what ever they want, people can also be racist and express it how ever they want as long as they do it peacefully.

No... they didn't actually kill a white person THIS TIME... But they tried here:

cofcc.org...

and here...

cofcc.org...

and countless others. These "youths", "flash mobs", and any other code word the media uses to cover up the ever rowing problem of BLACK riotous savage youths are out of control and a REAL cause for concern.

It's bad enough that they are acting like this more and more frequently, but when the media refuses to report the facts about the cases (due to political correctness and white guilt) we have a recipe for disaster.

Bad things are coming.

How many times have white people actually KILLED black people?? Do you need me to post links? Google Willie Lynch and Emmit Till then get back to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

edit on 28-6-2011 by jonco6 because: no point in posting on this thread

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

you can't tell me that you seriously believe that...have you seen his coffin? He was black as night...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You want change? Make it very, very dangerous to be a greedy economy, nation, and society wrecking sociopath. Then you will see things change.

Do you have a list of ``greedy economy, nation, and society wrecking sociopaths`` that you would like to kill? And any evidence that they are ``greedy economy, nation, and society wrecking sociopaths``?

edit on 28-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
and this thread should probably just be removed, since it's already been proven to be highly sensational and for the most part downright false.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

This is wrong and another sign that sapiens sapiens need to realize ALL MUST work together. This is a sapiens sapiens issue..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

cofcc.org...

and here...

cofcc.org...

Bad things are coming.

How many times have white people actually KILLED black people?? Do you need me to post links? Google Willie Lynch and Emmit Till then get back to me.

Oh, just stop with that crap. Sure you can find instances where whites have killed blacks. That doesn't change the fact that blacks are statistically FAR more likely to commit violent crimes. At only 12% of the population they commit the majority of murders, rapes, assaults, and robberies nation wide. Where interracial crime is involved the black person is the aggressor and the white person the victim 90% of the time!!!!!!!!

Quit pointing at exceptions and pretending they disprove the rule. Sure...you can probably tell me all about pit bulls that make great family pets too, or maybe the poodle that viciously attacked someone... but I'm not gonna let my kids pet the random pitbull that wanders into my neighborhood... it's common sense.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It's not poverty (even if that is a part of it--poor whites don't act like this). It's not slavery (there hasn't been slaves for hundreds of years). The problem is racial. Blacks have smaller brains, lower IQ's, thicker skulls, differing skeletal structure, lower impulse control, more aggression, and a higher propensity to violence.

Im sorry, your post reaks of racism. Blacks have smaller brains? Based on what study? Poor whites dont act like what? Unruly? Clearly you dont remember the KKK. Clearly you've never seen the meth houses in the country. Clearly, you havent been to jail and had to deal with the Aryan brotherhood. You truly have your head in the sand......

Get your head out of your ass and stop being a pussy-ass apologist.

on second thought, its clearly in your ass.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MiloNickels

The problem is racial. Blacks have smaller brains, lower IQ's, thicker skulls, differing skeletal structure, lower impulse control, more aggression, and a higher propensity to violence.

First of all, you do realize that the first (and most prevalent) gang activity in American history stems from the Irish, Italian, and Polish populations of the early 20th century? Groups like "the black panthers" only even came into existence because of violence at the hands of groups like the KKK. It's funny how retaliation gets labled as downright violence. So yeah, black people today are #ing up big time, but whites have done just as badly when put into the same social, and economical strains that blacks face today. You ever wonder why "projects" are called projects?

edit on 28-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

FYI.

The embalming process used by Egyptians included a dye that darkens skin tones.

A embalmed body that is "black as night", as you put it, is as likely to have been black as they are to have had excessive amounts of embalming fluids used (the dyes).

Either way, since neither (yours or the post you were responding too) can be proven beyond any doubt, it has no relevence in this conversation.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

ahh, you assume that I'm talking about his actual corpse. No, I'm referring to how he was depicted in art, like statues (I shouldn't have used the word "coffin"). The statues made of king tut clearly depict the face and body of a black man.

Like this picture:

Or maybe this one:

So what point were you trying to make again?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AverageJoe1

Originally posted by LHP666
reply to post by ldyserenity

I used to work in the rent-to-own racket and have a lot of experience in dealing with them.
I have known some older blacks that were scared to death of their own kids, sometimes their very own kids, other times the kids of their own race. I used to talk with them, and they'd tell me things. Their houses look like prisons with all of the security and bars over everything.

If I had to guess at the root problem, then I would probably attribute it to the lack of strong fathers.

Or perhaps it is because they should have picked their own goddamn cotton. I guess that is the ultimate root of the problem.

The problem is, what do you mean by 'strong fathers'? Men who use excessive force and abuse to control children? Or good, morally centered men who use actual good judgment, and real wisdom to guide them?

One major, but unfortunately badly under-reported, series of problems is the severe, non-racism related social problems which do exist in many of the African-American communities in this country, one of which is corporal punishment which seems to be somewhat more prevalent with poor blacks, than poor whites, at least, far as the evidence has shown me.[Before anyone gets all pissy on me, I am NOT referring to spanking; I am solely referring to actual injury inflicted with belts, switches, straps, hickory sticks, etc., usually done with intent to cause harm.] And if you really did see a lot of these cases of parents being afraid of their kids, unfortunately that may have been one of the primary causes, if not THE primary cause, for at least some of these broken families. In fact, CP is one of the roots of the problems of the black community, in GENERAL........although certainly not the only one.

And as for you, Victor03, you are living in a fantasy world. The problem has never been welfare, "entitlement", or "lack of disclipline", as you seem to naively believe.
No, what has really screwed over the black community includes Establishment discrimination[which hasn't ended despite the successes of the Civil Rights Movement], the drug war & unfair, harsh, and even unconstitutional, legislation associated with it as well as drug smuggling, significant poverty, and last, but not least, the elite meddling with of the black American value system, including the promotion of corporal punishment[as defined here] and other forms of EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENT, instead of real, loving guidance which many of these children so desperately need.

And you know what? It's not just limited to African-Americans either, as Chicanos, Native Americans, and certain other minorities have also suffered. Even many poor & some working class whites have been victimized as well.
edit on 27-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

Your blaming the government for keeping black folks down is supremely stupid. The government has started a program ...maybe you have heard of affirmative action where employers MUST hire minorities no matter what. It is now easier than ever for minorities to get into college for FREE.
IF this was 60 years ago I would agree, the Democrats back then fought tooth and nail to keep blacks segregated and 2nd class citizens. Now they just keep people hooked on that govt dollar and dependant on the govt for food, housing, and medical care which encourages entitled attitudes.
This is 2011 and what I said about lack of family discipline is absolutely THE biggest problem. There are no fathers or mothers present, grandparents are raising grandkids, morals have flown out the window, and cultures of violence are thriving. If nobody shows these kids how to be good citizens, respect others, and judge right from wrong we will get exactly what we have...thugs and criminals running rampant in the streets. THat is not the govt's fault its the peoples families fault. Also I need to address your comment about drugs. I have never seen anybody to be forced to do drugs thats a personal choice that goes back to not knowing right from wrong. TO suggest that the drug war & drug smuggling is screwing over blacks is ridiculous. There is no reasonable argument for that. ITs also obvious that the other post you are criticizing is talking about the need for strong men meaning good examples for children yet you jump onto the child abuse bandwagon. IF im the naive one in a fantasy world well....guess it makes more sense to me than your world.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

The point I'm trying to make is:

Using imagery from ancient times (especially from cultures that used skin painting as a form of decoration and status) is not overly relevant to conversations about current racial tensions inside the US.

We have no known way of "proving" the ethnicity of any ancient rulers beyond any doubt. Let alone the ethnicity of rulers that presided over a well known cross road of civilisations.

The rulers of Egypt would have most likely (note not proven, just most likely) come in every colour under the sun, depending on what the societal needs were at the time. History has shown us time after time, that royalty prefers royalty, and that nothing is a better bargaining chip than the royal bloodline. So it stands well within reason that the colour of the Egyptian rulers would follow what ever negotiation pattern was required.

Eg: Egypt needs something from Europe. Egyptian ruler gives son/daughters hand in marriage to European ruler in exchange for required goods/terms.

Egyptians now have a ruler of mixed heratige.

If they need something from the Middle East, same. If they need something from southern, central, western Africa, same.

And these locations around Egypt would be propositioning the same from Egypt as well.

Stuff like this is why the English have a German bloodline for a Monarch. Only difference between the two, is that Egypt sat at a cross roads of cultures and ethnicities.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by peck420

You think that every statue that they would've made of King Tut would just so happen to have been made when he had body paint on? Every single time that they made a statue of him he had body paint on? (However I'll admit that this discussion is off topic, but you probably shouldn't have engaged yourself in it if that was the case.)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

It's not poverty (even if that is a part of it--poor whites don't act like this). It's not slavery (there hasn't been slaves for hundreds of years). The problem is racial. Blacks have smaller brains, lower IQ's, thicker skulls, differing skeletal structure, lower impulse control, more aggression, and a higher propensity to violence.

Im sorry, your post reaks of racism. Blacks have smaller brains? Based on what study? Poor whites dont act like what? Unruly? Clearly you dont remember the KKK. Clearly you've never seen the meth houses in the country. Clearly, you havent been to jail and had to deal with the Aryan brotherhood. You truly have your head in the sand......

Get your head out of your ass and stop being a pussy-ass apologist.

on second thought, its clearly in your ass.

OK, smart guy. Here's an easy challenge for you. Go on youtube and find me a video of a group of whites attacking a black person. I don't care what terms you put into your search to find this video. Here are some suggestions:

"white attack black, hate crime, white attack, black attacked, white violence, etc..." Feel free to use any combination you can come up with of the words "white, black, crime, attack, assault, violence, mob, racist attack, etc".

Even if you can find that one RARE diamond in the rough of a black person being attacked by a whites...I want you to take notice of the COUNTLESS opposing videos you have to pour through to find that needle in a haystack. If you can't look at the evidence honestly because the truth is counter to your P-C beliefs, whose head is really up their ass?

You can call me racist all day long. The fact is when I'm walking down the street at night, and see a group of (black) "youths" in front of me, I'm gonna go a different way--because I see the recent trends in the news realistically for what they are. You can chose to keep walking because you aren't a racist. Then when you get beat down, stomped out, mugged, and hospitalized--you can call me a racist again when I say "told you so". I'll be perfectly ok with that =)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Somebody call the Peoria Water Works people and tell them to triple the Fluoride in the water for those kid.

That will calm them down.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join