It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoria Mob Shielded by MSM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think that the easy answer to this problem is a Desert Eagle .44 mag.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, it is Illinois.
www.chicagogangs.org...
However, Illinois is quiet now. Looks like all the action is in California at this moment.
gangs.globalincidentmap.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I have it on good authority that the Peoria incident is not the only one. This has happened other places nearby,
I've been telling people for years that when the SHTF the PTB are going to crank up racial tensions big time and try to get everyone fighting each other instead of working together to restore what's left of our Republic.

Thanks for posting this, as I'm betting it will be the first of many more such stories to come in the long summer ahead.

If they can cause enough chaos everyone will be screaming for more internet and social media controls so that flash mobs of angry youths are brought to heel.

Remember who the real enemies of freedom and economic justice truly are.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

Thank you! You beat me to it.
We are deluged with this "us" vs "them" non-sense. It's "those" Dems, Repubs, Illegals, Blacks, Whites, Christians, Muslims, Liberals, Neocons, Rednecks, Hippies...
Isn't it time we take control of our own lives? A rowdy, loud group (fill in any stereotype) won't threaten your neighborhood if a dozen of you mill around in someones yard. No need to brandish weapons, although having them would certainly be prudent.

Lock your doors! Hide! OMG the police aren't protecting us! I suspect many of our ancestors would be hanging their heads in shame at how cowardly some Americans have become. (I'm sure this doesn't apply to anyone here though.
)

I realize this whole "rely on the government" thing has been empathized for a while, but isn't it time to reverse the trend?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I guess before I go off topic I should speculate on why it's buried.

Sadly; this is happening more and more in our society. Gangs randomly picking individuals to tear apart, and most of the time, the news does not report it. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

My 1st guess would be to prevent riots and discrimination. My 2nd guess is that it's as common as robberies. There's just too many incidents to report. That's just my guess.

If it's not the gangs, it's The Mob.
chicago.cbslocal.com...
If it weren't for people like Милорад Род Благојевић, Illinois would be without redemption.
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-6-2011 by gentledissident because: nice web site inerted link for me

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What a bunch of savages, what the hell is wrong with people? Since when does attacking your neighbors ever accomplish anything? Since never, that's when. When people can put aside childish differences like skin color and race, maybe then we can advance as a species. It is sad as hell to see this division going on, when people wake up and see it is not race warfare they should be interested in, but class warfare, things will change.

Now we have black people lashing out at people for being white... What will come of that? Another rise of some group like the KKK, that is what. Makes me sick, really grow up people!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's ok everyone they're black their allowed to act like animals. Why do black people have to make me resent the black blood in my veins? I never let people know I have African blood.......out of shame

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
There is a little sentence in the Constitution I believe that Congress won't be responsible for any debt to put down an insurrection.

So it would benefit Obama if he could get one started, it's what the Democrats have been trying to do for years...stupid whites just keep taking their lickings and losing their freedom.....idiots won't revolt.

If there is an insurrection it will either be the blacks or mexicans that start it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Some residents, unaware of the media attention, confirmed Sunday there was a crowd in the street Friday, but said that race was not involved. A police report on the incident does not even mention the word race.

Police responded to Thrush on Friday night on a report of fireworks and fighting but found neither of those activities occurring, a police report stated. The group dispersed in multiple directions when an officer arrived. No one was arrested.

Seems like this thing is exaggerated:

Khalid Davis, who lives on Thrush, said the group blocked a few cars but was very orderly. He witnessed no fights and called the racist allegations a "heck of an exaggeration." "If I heard them screaming any such thing, I would have called police immediately," said Davis, 62.

This is from someone who lives on the street. Your source lacks the whole story, which is basically a man crying wolf:

Peoria City Councilwoman Barbara Van Auken said Sunday she is outraged by Wilkinson's allegations.

Van Auken, who has known Wilkinson for six years, said he's had a history of "wildly exaggerating" reports, many of them involving race. And police are well aware of it.

"We have some very gullible new council members who were dumb enough to believe him," she said, declining to name names.

So this really is a non story I guess. Don't tell that to Drudge though.

Oh and here's the source with the complete story. Source
edit on 27-6-2011 by Throwback because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

People are thinking that Qaddafi won't respond, wait until you see how far his reach is. Libya has been destroyed, while the West is kicking back thinking no retaliation will come.

Qaddafi has connection with African American groups, and have even loaned them millions of dollars. I don't know whether US is prepared on not, but if they are, they will be quick to respond, if they are not..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I don't think there is a massive conspiracy here in regards to the links being pulled. Basically if this was shown in the media for all to see the dominoes will fall creating massive racial tension that would sweep across the country like wildfire, whites on blacks and vice versa. IMHO this news has been kept from the public to save even more chaos.

Racism to me is just plain ignorance. I just simply do not get it? [
edit on 27-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I don't think there is a massive conspiracy here in regards to the links being pulled. Basically if this was shown in the media for all to see the dominoes will fall creating massive racial tension that would sweep across the country like wildfire, whites on blacks and vice versa. IMHO this news has been kept from the public to save even more chaos.

Racism to me is just plain ignorance. I just simply do not get it? [
edit on 27-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

if you don't think this was a "massive" conspiracy,

what level of a "conspiracy" is it ?

if they "keep it from the public to save even more chaos"......

WHO would be making "even more chaos" ?.......

and I still wonder why the local police are silent.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Peoria Mob Shielded by MSM

nodhimmitude.blogspot.com

PANDEMONIUM IN PEORIA: MOB YELLS 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE'...

That sounded so familiar.

Was there a Type O concert nearby? Perhaps it was just rowdy fans.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I know you would be here loudly denying such a thing ever happened, since it doesn't fit the narrative that guides your personal universe.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I know you would be here loudly denying such a thing ever happened, since it doesn't fit the narrative that guides your personal universe.

thanx for enlightening me !

the theme was initiated by the msm blackouts and all the 404'd pages.

but then again, I change my mind often.....I might even be schizophrenic,

any other observations ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

any other observations ?

Sure, here's one. This post of yours, the one with "pictures of black dudes"?

Just thought you might like to know that the picture is from a Philadelphia flash mob. Not Peoria.

Also you might have noticed that most of your sources for this story - Nodhimmitude, freerepublic, Glen Beck, therightperspective, Real News Reporter - aren't exactly what you could really call "agenda-free."

Take it as you like.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

any other observations ?

Sure, here's one. This post of yours, the one with "pictures of black dudes"?

Just thought you might like to know that the picture is from a Philadelphia flash mob. Not Peoria.

Also you might have noticed that most of your sources for this story - Nodhimmitude, freerepublic, Glen Beck, therightperspective, Real News Reporter - aren't exactly what you could really call "agenda-free."

Take it as you like.

I agree !

this is the whole point !

the msm is stirring up trouble on this issue for a reason.

some of the other pictures in other articles are from other events as well !

as for the "black dudes"....i was answering a post that referred to "white dudes".......those guys were in Vancouver......even though that article was about the Peoria incidents......www.abovetopsecret.com...

the other point is the police not commenting or responding to incidents like this.

I mentioned that budgets and layoffs may be playing a role.

it seems every article on this has a different "discrepancy" !

good observations !

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

sorry if this has been answered before, but, do we know what caused the people to react like this???

could it have been some sort of psyop?

could this from wiki have been something to do with it?- Peoria has become famous as a representation of the average American city because of its demographics and its perceived mainstream Midwestern culture. On the Vaudeville circuit, it was said that if an act would succeed in Peoria, it would work anywhere. The question "Will it play in Peoria?" has now become a metaphor for whether something appeals to the American mainstream public.

could whatever have kicked things off been a test run for something else??

i've not read too many replies but seen lots of negative/racist replys,,,,, its always been about divide and conquer yes!!!

just a thought...

and then there's this- www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/6/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

People are thinking that Qaddafi won't respond, wait until you see how far his reach is. Libya has been destroyed, while the West is kicking back thinking no retaliation will come.

Qaddafi has connection with African American groups, and have even loaned them millions of dollars. I don't know whether US is prepared on not, but if they are, they will be quick to respond, if they are not..

very interesting theory.

does anyone know of any financial dealings between Qaddafi and American street gangs ?

perhaps this was a flash mob or sock puppet experiment ?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i would implore all, before loosely throwing "animal/savages/ashamed to have african bloodlines" around, to use higher thinking and try to work out WHY or what the primer is that kicked off these riots.

there's always a primer.

can we use critical thinking, like is done with more fringe topics here on ATS and find what is causing this?

or even IF it is even going on.

edit on 27-6-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Free housing, welfare, cash, is just not enough. They will never be happy. I say take it all away, ungreatful bastards, let them riot. My door shall not be breached, I can say that much.

Deebo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join