It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoria Mob Shielded by MSM

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Thanks for the info for folks not familiar with how "Chicago" and "Illinois" works.

I lived in Chicago for 37 years a long time ago.

90% of everything gets funneled to the "City".....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Absolutely, the city was needing revenue to build a Museum on the abanded(for almost 10 yrs) and condemed building and parking deck of Sears downtown near the riverfront. Billion dollar project that is literally a few blocks from one of the pubic "Housing Projects". They also closed down several firehouse stations and many lost there jobs as well
as less fire protection for some areas of the city.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.realnewsreporter.com...

this article has pictures with black dudes.

a full link is already slow and now 404'd again !!!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom murders in Knoxville were covered up by the MSM so easily as they were, you can be guaranteed that blacks running down the road chanting racist slurs will be even more so. As others have suggested, people in the area need to arm themselves as much as possible and hopefully form a local militia. If the need arises when the police don't step in, a well armed militia can confront these morons and drive the rats out of their city.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Cuervo

hense the thread dude...
we are trying to dig down to see what it actually is...
which from your wording seems to have escaped your noticeship

I found one article with a picture. Funny enough, it's a bunch of white dudes in the photo.

Peoria Riot

LOL are those Vancouver jerseys they are wearing in that pic?? Somethings not right there.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well you know, everybody has gone crazy anyway.

I'm black, I love all my human brothers and sisters, nuff said.

Whether this happened or not, it's stupid, and Peoria residents need to understand where their property line is and start cappin these idiots once they enter the red zone.

Racism from any race to any race is soooo 1945...
We have bigger enemies than "him with blue eyes"..

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

hal turner was not a FBI agent but a FBI informant quite a difference there

And serious question here. But this isn't racism is it? its reverse racism

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And I believe this is what would be called a reliable source.

Peoria Journal Star

Interesting

Peoria police Sunday confirmed there was an incident Friday night but said they were instructed not to comment on it. A desk sergeant said he had received calls on the story from media outlets in New York.

So there IS a blackout..
edit on 26-6-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So is this Peoria Illinois or Peoria Washington?
Nevermind, I just put 2 and 2 together. Black mob, rampant in the streets, yeah Illinois.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Time has come for us to step up. Us, I mean law abiding citizens and no, I don’t mean grab the rifles and pitchforks. Two wrongs don’t make a right. No, I mean it’s time we citizens hold our elected leaders responsible and make, no, demand they take action and end this # once and for all. I don’t care if they have to stuff 10 to a cell, but if they are doing this type of crap in our streets, then lock them up.

Whoever wrote this may as well have written:

We should just pull down our pants, bend over and accept this behavior as a part of life. Resistance is futile, just take it and shut up...oh sure vote, because if you are going to be raped don't you want to at least make sure the rapist are good looking? After all, this how we vote, isn't it? For the good looking ones?

What needs to be done is people, regardless of their citizenship, step up and show the courage of conviction that lawfulness is superior to lawlessness. If it takes rifles and pitchforks so be it, but I doubt it take that. The suggestion that their police chief actually tried to correct the problem shows how foolish this community is being. Jay walking tickets? Seriously? Of course the NAACP complained. What the hell does jay walking have to do with the very real - allegedly - assaults and threats being made?

The individuals who witness this need to file a verified complaint, charging the hooligans with assault and whatever crimes they are guilty of committing and force law enforcement to act upon that verified complaint, force the Districts Attorney office to act upon that verified complaint, and force the courts to hear this complaint in a court of law. Let the NAACP complain about that all they want. Let the NAACP try to bully individuals who are not running for office and are simply just using their inherent political power to uphold the law. Let's see how far that goes.

We get the government we deserve, indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by wingsfan

Deathwish was a movie, not real life.

In real life, unless you have a group of people, aka the community, defend themselves, one guy would just be overwhelmed and killed.

Life Worf said, "Perhaps today *is* a good day to die!"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Right now, as I type this, msnbc is airing a "new" show called, "Erase the Hate". Can you guess what it's about? White racist skinheads!!! And it's rehashing old material from the 80's, and having their "experts", the SPLC, which is a zionist anti-white hate group.

This is further proof the MSM is a zionist propaganda machine that supports anti-white racism, because the are showing the bad "racists" as white. Why won't they show the Nation of Islam, and what they believe, or the New Black Panther Party? Or La Raza? It's because they are programming society to believe it is the honkys that are the racists, yet near every day we read reports of black racist mobs attacking and even killing lone whites, which the media downplays, or doesn't report at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Earlier this year I recall that some African American kids in Champaign, IL were playing a game called "knockout". Essentially they walked the streets until they found an older white man, and seen if he could be knocked out in one punch.
Not sure what is happening in Illinois.

www.news-gazette.com...
edit on 6/26/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/26/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I heard about that. Apparently they do something similar in the heavily Black neighborhoods of NYC and Long Island ... the "flash mob" thing has been causing problems down in Long Beach and the Rockaways lately. Over Memorial Day Weekend we had the annual Black youth duke it out at the Long Beach bus station event. Took almost over 50 cops to restore order.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Radio talk show host and blogger Hal Turner was an FBI trained agent provocateur, his attorney told reporters in Hartford today.

www.infowars.com...

agent

and provacetuer, prove actor, never could pell in english lol..
let alone them hi falutin borrowed words

that's manufactured racism....
my point as it were
edit on 26-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

call up a flash mob send em where you want em....
edit on 26-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
We have to be careful about these kinds of events. If one of them ever goes very bad, meaning a large number of whites, especially children, are killed, there will be a new generation of extreme racism and violence.

Sadly, I think its only a matter of time before such an incident happens, especially in the potential economic climate.

Humans in general are racists, they don't like different or other. Tolerance is something that must be taught or really indoctrinated. We have not done a good job with that. The lack of tolerance can only end in disaster and for a minority it could be catastrophic.

I agree, tolerance must be taught. I've taught my kids that a jerk is a jerk, color does not figure in to it. I am from the south and had a very racist dad. The n word was common in our house. Growing up I learned that it doesn't really matter what color someone is, an a-hole is an a-hole.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

i personally don't trust most infowars articles. i've been fooled one to many times by AJ
On this issue im going with this site i found www.splcenter.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was born and raised in Peoria Illinois and the surrounding communities. There are definitely some strong racial problems in this area. the south end of Peoria has always been riddled with crime and violence. I can't tell you how many times my parents said, "lock your doors" when we drove through that part of town. Drugs prostitution and gangs have made the area a lot worse now than when I was growing up there. To make matters worse the police tolerate corruption in their ranks. I know first hand that many of the cops there deserve to be behind bars.

I found this article in the Peoria Journal Star.
Account of racist Peoria mob spurs national attention
I am adding the content here because it seems to be disappearing every where else'

PEORIA —

Sixty or more young people fought and yelled racist comments at residents as they walked down Thrush Avenue toward Sheridan Road on Friday night, according to eyewitness accounts.

“They were yelling ‘We’re gonna kill all the white people, this is our neighborhood,’” said Paul Wilkinson, 45, a resident who has lived in the neighborhood for 11 years and witnessed the incident about 11 p.m. He relayed the information over the weekend to police, city council members and at least one local blogger.

A blog post about the incident at peoriachronicle.com in turn captured national attention online and found its way to websites such as the Drudge Report.

Peoria police Sunday confirmed there was an incident Friday night but said they were instructed not to comment on it. A desk sergeant said he had received calls on the story from media outlets in New York.

The mob covered all four lanes of Sheridan and the street on Thrush, Wilkinson said. A squad car with one police officer showed up quickly, and the group dispersed in two directions.

Wilkinson said the neighborhood has dealt with problems of drugs, guns and people fighting in the past but never anything that involved race. Since May 17, he has witnessed five incidents of groups either fighting or crowding the area in the neighborhood, he said.

My dad still lives in the area. I'll give him a call and see what he knows about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Well you know, everybody has gone crazy anyway.

I'm black, I love all my human brothers and sisters, nuff said.

Whether this happened or not, it's stupid, and Peoria residents need to understand where their property line is and start cappin these idiots once they enter the red zone.

Racism from any race to any race is soooo 1945...
We have bigger enemies than "him with blue eyes"..

Well said. I come from the opposite camp, I'm the horrible Mr. Whitey, to these people I suppose...

I don't understand racism. People in this thread claim that racism is human nature and you need to teach and condition tolerance...

This statement is soooooooooo false. It's actually the opposite that is true. Humans left to their own devices not influenced will see no wrong in another based on the color of their skin... Racism is what is taught and conditioned....

I refuse to believe we are evil at the core... I grew up around racists of both colors... and I'm not racist. There were racists in my family, there were racists in my friends family. I'm from NY, one of my best friends was black... his family didn't like that I was friends with their son because I was white.

Neither of us were racist... neither of us are racist. We knew that # was dumb when we were 6, he was my friend... and there was nothing anybody could do to convince me otherwise.

Get over it biggots... the only problems between the races are created by you.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have it on good authority that the Peoria incident is not the only one. This has happened other places nearby,
I've been telling people for years that when the SHTF the PTB are going to crank up racial tensions big time and try to get everyone fighting each other instead of working together to restore what's left of our Republic.

Thanks for posting this, as I'm betting it will be the first of many more such stories to come in the long summer ahead.

If they can cause enough chaos everyone will be screaming for more internet and social media controls so that flash mobs of angry youths are brought to heel.

Remember who the real enemies of freedom and economic justice truly are.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join