It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoria Mob Shielded by MSM

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
remember that Katrina vid
where the six big bubbas jump the little old lady because she has an unloaded 32?
and take it away
so she CAN"T DEFEND herself?

the counter arguement is that if the PTB don't hype it
it is not their play....

I'm thinking here maybe they want it to develope and that needs time to incubate
so the blackout...
like the nuclear blackout.

good thread
hope to see some "at the heart of it"
edit on 26-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Peoria Mob Shielded by MSM

nodhimmitude.blogspot.com

The mainstream media has pulled a story from Peoria recently, and it's taken a bit of time to find it. I can't speak to the veracity of the story, but I can post it as it is.

Here's what we get from the Internet direct via Drudge Report:

PANDEMONIUM IN PEORIA: MOB YELLS 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE'...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peoriachronicle.com

Why is it not in the MSM? I'll take a stab in the dark and say that it is because it is made up. There are no pictures and only one dude saying it. Hey could have Alzheimers, for all you know. If that one dude came here and made a thread, you would demand proof.

The fact that you all take this as truth just tells me you guys are just chomping at the bit to justify your own prejudices and so badly want this to be true.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The fact that you all take this as truth just tells me you guys are just chomping at the bit to justify your own prejudices and so badly want this to be true.

well, you have certainly demonstrated YOUR prejudices

and it is well known that those that brag
aren't getting it

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
remember this bone-head ?

i think he got away with this too !

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

well, you have certainly demonstrated YOUR prejudices

and it is well known that those that brag
aren't getting it

The only prejudice I demonstrated was the one against believing some random dude's word with NO witnesses in a MOB incident. Why would anybody believe this? Go to Twitter and Facebook. Look for people who live there. Wouldn't somebody say something?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
black or white, racist or not, barricading yourself in your house is not the answer. then next they tell you if you don't like it, move. when a mob like this is rushing properties, you confront them at gunpoint, problem solved, if you have to shoot em, so be it. we can't continue to allow a-holes free reign to do as they please with no recourse. charles bronson knew the score.

So did Bernard Goetz and look where that got him. Still, better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. I've got just enough magazines for it to be one to a customer with a crowd that size.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

hense the thread dude...
we are trying to dig down to see what it actually is...
which from your wording seems to have escaped your noticeship

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

it happened, and has happened a few times in the last several weeks !

i know someone who lives there.

AND,

the articles are in the printed newspapers.....the online articles are being 404'd already.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Cuervo

hense the thread dude...
we are trying to dig down to see what it actually is...
which from your wording seems to have escaped your noticeship

I found one article with a picture. Funny enough, it's a bunch of white dudes in the photo.

Peoria Riot

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Black racists outnumber white racists like 1000 to 1.
You have a black klan rally, you might get a million people, yet you have a white klan rally, you are lucky to get 40 people.
And the MSM is anti-white, and supports black racism.
Honky don't count in the USA.
There is a agenda, to genocide the whites, by the zionist controllers, that feed the liberal goverment programs to facilitate black racism.
Whites are the victims of racism over 99% compared to others scenarios.
And it's the government that is protecting the black racists.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

maybe my sarcasm detector is off right now, but you realise that picture is from vancouver right?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
reply to post by Cuervo

maybe my sarcasm detector is off right now, but you realise that picture is from vancouver right?

Hey, it's not like I'm the one who wrote the article. It's even titled "Peorians living in fear!". Not my mistake nor would I know it was from Vancouver. Good example of how unreliable stories like this are, though.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
this article say blacks......WITH witnesses !

www.therightperspective.org...

Peoria Mob Yells “Kill All The White People”
Saturday’s incident follows a string of Black-on-White hate crime attacks over the last several weeks. Three African-American teens were arrested on June 10 for assaulting two White teenagers earlier that week, reports The Chicago Tribune. The three arrested were part of a larger group that went on a wilding spree responsilbe for four attacks on Tuesday night.

One victim, Krzysztof Wilkowski, told The Chicago Tribune he was hit so hard in the head with a baseball bat that it knocked the motorscooter helmet he was wearing off.

The weekend before, at least 20 African-American youths were arrested in connection with robberies and disturbances involving multiple people in the Near North District, police said.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

That's more like it, thanks. Here's the Tribune version:
Tribune

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by xuenchen

That's more like it, thanks. Here's the Tribune version:
Tribune

yes,

and the original article says Chicago June 10 ... referring to another incident, not the Peoria incident.

Saturday’s incident follows a string of Black-on-White hate crime attacks over the last several weeks. Three African-American teens were arrested on June 10 for assaulting two White teenagers earlier that week, reports The Chicago Tribune. The three arrested were part of a larger group that went on a wilding spree responsilbe for four attacks on Tuesday night.

it looks like the msm is trying to inject a lot of confusion.

the first 3/4 of the article are about Peoria, then they go right into other incidents.....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
www.therightperspective.org...

A mob of African-American male youths terrorized White residents of Peoria, Illinois as they shouted “kill all the White people” while rioting in the downtown area late Saturday night

Eyewitness Paul Wilkinson, president of the Altamont Park Neighborhood Association, wrote the following account in the Peoria Chroncile:

Altamont Park is in Peoria.

www.city-data.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
These things are definately happening on a regular basis in Peoria. My husband is in the medical field and we have many friends in the medical field in Peoria . There are shootings daily, mostly drug related gang activity.
many homicides., rapes and random attacks on whites. And it seldom ever makes the paper let alone the local news. We lived there for 10 years and moved to the country about 45 miles away about 5 years ago.Peoria was becoming a cespool then and the school district is a real mess. My husband still has his medical practice there,
his office is near the hospital , but the neighborhood around it has pretty much been taken over and trashed by these animals. He installed a closed circuit camera so we can monitor who is coming and going from the waiting room and parkinglot. He keeps a gun there also. Peoria is going to be another Detroit in the not to distant future.
Just Google the name Matt Hale .Yes he was a white supremist to an extreme. He was from Peoria and is now serving life without parole because of his veiws basically, He was railroaded.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Don't worry about it.

I live in Illinois. South of Peoria.

One thing I know is that there are alot of good old boys around. Once one of these heathens steps too far over the line, someone's uncle, nephew, brother, father, or whomever will take care of it.....These boys think that they are all that, when the time comes they will be crying for mama and the police.......By then no one will hear them.

There are many more white folks with guns around here than the "little brothers". They better check themselves or someone will do it for them.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gloworm48

Thank You for the input !

do you feel that some of the problems there are because of budget cuts and layoffs to police ?

and would you have an opinion as to why the State Police have not been on the scene in Peoria ?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Gloworm48

Thank You for the input !

do you feel that some of the problems there are because of budget cuts and layoffs to police ?

and would you have an opinion as to why the State Police have not been on the scene in Peoria ?

The state police are worse off than most of the cites around here.

Chicago is Illinois problem. They take all of the money for up north and leave the rest of the state the scaps. There is an article somewhere, where ISP was going to lay off 400 officers. I think that they didn't lay that many off but Chicago is the problem around here.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join