It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed [Officer] Terry Yeakey?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The man's name is Dr. Don Chumley. Apologies for the memory inaccuracy.

As to the title of this thread, Who killed Terry Yeakey? Here are some accounts from his ex-wife Tania Rivera.

"One afternoon, while the family was at police headquarters, an officer who Rivera described as Yeakey's 'only true friend,' pulled them off to the side and whispered, 'They killed him.' Yet Rivera's sources have warned her away from pursuing an independent investigation. They said, 'two U.S. Senators would go down' if she pursued it. One of them reportedly told Rivera he wouldn't pursue it 'even if his own mother was in the ground.' (Condensed from the forthcoming book by David Hoffman, OKC Bombing - The Politics of Terror ).

"They" killed him, coming from an OKC policman. I know it's vague, but you can rule it out of "they" being truckers or bario homeboys. If you haven't read the link I pulled the text from, check into it.

Source of quoted text
edit on 28-6-2011 by Marrr because: hyperdrive was not warmed up

edit on 28-6-2011 by Marrr because: I left out a word due to hyperdrive burnout

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This man is the type of cop that I would have liked to have met to shake his hand. Somebody that will go after the real criminals in this country. It's really not fair that he isn't still alive...I don't know how else to put it, it's just not fair.
edit on 28-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
McVeigh didnt die in a Death Chamber...he was breathing when he was rolled out...hes serving on a Special Forces team under another name somewhere out of the country...and this officer was,like many of the Kennedy Witness'(37),killed to keep him quiet...one of the 37,an Asst Sec of Agriculture for Texas committed suicide by shooting himself 16 times with a .22 rifle in a cotton field...uh-huh

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry I didn't get far reading this, he seemed like an ok guy (he is against mass murder) but he was a cop and if you sell your soul to Satan.. well.. Still sorry hey..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BungleX

OMG Did you just have a brain fart or something? Me thinks you have spent a wee too many hours on the internet. Not all cops are bad. Not all cops are good. Being able to spot the difference is a gift some do not have apparently.

MOTF!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well i've never heard of this case so thank you for bringing it to my attention.

If you look at the facts, you would have to be crazy not to agree that this hero was assasinated. Imagine how many more people have also seen the same fate because they expressed or tried to express something that just didnt sit with the people at the top of the food chain (so to speak)...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Lots of bad things happen to people who claim to "know something"....."knowing something" can be a hazard to your health...especially if you"know something" for real

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BungleX
I'm sorry I didn't get far reading this, he seemed like an ok guy (he is against mass murder) but he was a cop and if you sell your soul to Satan.. well.. Still sorry hey..

Now that is just plain rude. You should've chosen to have read the information instead. Yeakey was anything but a servant of Satan. He was a good man.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Thanks for this thread!! I cant express enoough how learning of this man broke my heart..AND PROVES there are no good cops (they end up like this), and NONE STOOD for the mans life and death. what a brave MAN..

HE and another fellow i am looking for a thread on deserve to be spread to all people.. these 2 stories are the APEX needed to drive home to the sheeple WTF is really going down,,

the other man is Col Sabow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join