It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who killed [Officer] Terry Yeakey?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Please, please take the time to read this, this man deserves your respect, he was a true patriot, a real American hero, who I believe was assassinated. I'll let you draw your own conclusions though.

Terrance Yeakey was a first responder to the Oklahoma City bombing, here is a picture of him just after the explosion, risking his life for the sake of others:

Only a couple of hours into the rescue, Sgt. Terrence Yeakey became painfully aware of something disturbing. Did he somehow figure out that the building had been blown from the inside and that the news reports were baloney? Did he overhear a strange conversation from some of the many ATF agents who were on the scene sooner than they should have been? Whatever it was, Terry was upset. He called his wife that morning crying - the big ol' Teddy Bear of a guy was crying - and saying repeatedly, "It's not true. It's not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way." Terry Yeakey may have been the first to discover the sham.

He ran back and forth into that concrete mess of bricks and mortar all day long and continued beyond exhaustion, far into the night. He scraped and crawled and dug until his fingers bled and then kept digging some more. In a cadre of heroes that day, Terry's performance was outstanding. On May 11th, the following year he was scheduled to receive the Medal of Valor from the Oklahoma City Police Department. He never got it. He was murdered on May 8, 1996, in the country - two and a half miles west of the El Reno Penitentiary.

The real smoking gun:

The official report said "Suicide," and anyone who believes an ANFO bomb destroyed Murrah and the other surrounding buildings will believe this. According to the report, Terry slashed himself eleven times on both forearms before cutting his own throat twice near the jugular vein. Then, apparently seeking even a more private place to die, he crawled another mile of rough terrain away from his car and climbed a fence, before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver. What appeared to be rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass imbedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that he had some help in traversing this final distance. The bullet's entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policeman's head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near the bottom of the ear lobe line. The trajectory was from a 40-45 degree angle above his head. There were no powder burns. No weapon was ever reported as found at the scene, but independent investigators speculated that had Yeakey shot himself with standard police issue - a Glock 9mm or a .357 Magnum - his head would have been far more destroyed than it apparently was.

So after slitting his wrists, numerous times, slicing his throat open, then crawling over one mile then crossing a barbed wire fence he shot himself in the head at a 40-45 degree angle from above his head, and there were no powder burns on his hand nor his head? i mean even if you ignore everything else (not to mention the rope burns) who is going to hold the gun like that to kill themself and magically not get any powder burns on them. obviously this man was executed.

One of the last people Officer Yeakey talked to was a friend who knew he was on a mission of private investigation. Terry had told him that he was on his way to El Reno to check out something but first he had to shake the FBI agents who were following him. He was traveling in his private automobile, and witnesses said later that the inside looked like someone had "butchered a hog" on the front seat.

..SOURCE: WHO KILLED [Officer]TERRY YEAKEY?

edit on 26/6/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

REMINDER:
Please provide a source link for all work that is from external sources.

***Posting Work Written by Others***
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on June 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

CONSIDER:

* June 12, 1963 -- Civil Rights and NAACP leader Medgar Evers is shot to death in the driveway of his home in Jackson, Mississippi. In the ensuing daylight hours, a high-powered rifle is discovered stashed in the brush near where the killer had lain in wait for the ambush.

* November 22, 1963 - President Kennedy is shot to death in Dallas, allegedly from the 6th floor window of the School Book Depository Building at Dealy Plaza. A high-powered rifle is found stashed behind boxes across the room on that 6th floor.

* April 4, 1968 - Dr. Martin Luther King is shot to death on the Lorraine Motel balcony in Memphis, allegedly from the rear window of a run-down flophouse across the street. A high-powered rifle is dumped two doors away at the front of the flophouse and recovered only minutes later.

Political assassinations and their perpetrators were beginning to take on a pattern of incredible stupidity, at least from the government's perspective and news media spin.

In all three cases, the FBI took charge of the investigations.

In all three cases, the bullets could not be matched to the guns.

In all three cases, evidence was suppressed and mysteriously disappeared.

In all three cases, the FBI became highly suspect.

In all three cases, the crimes were declared "solved," but the facts never meshed with the solutions, and grave doubt lingered about the guilt of the three "lone nuts" blamed for the murders.

..SOURCE: WHO KILLED [Officer]TERRY YEAKEY?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

Although I'm sure this has been posted somewhere on this site previously, I was not aware of it before, nor are many others I'm sure. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. This was indeed a tragedy. I think that the Oklahoma City bombing has faded into the mists of obscurity for too many young people. I'm young enough that I am not aware of many of the facts. This is one of those things that really needs to see the light of day again. Why wasn't there a slogan like "we will never forget" for that incident?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Should read up on Jesse Trentadue. He has been trying to get FBI files on Oklahoma Bombing for years.

Trentadue sued the FBI after his brother, Kenneth, was found dead in a federal prison cell soon after the bombing. Trentadue won a wrongful death suit against the Bureau of Prisons for covering up key details of his brother’s death, which the Bureau claimed was a suicide.

wearechangeoklahoma.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
hmmm while i do believe that the FBI did have something to do with this, it also seems probable that he did kill himself after being tortured and left to die by the FBI. Or maybe i'm completely wrong -.-' good post though, S&F

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

MOD NOTE:
Automatic downloads removed. Terms and Conditions of Use:

15j.) URL Links: You will not place a link on any of the Websites that initiates an automatic download or execution of a file of any sort.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up again. The Yeakey case is grim and will probably never been solved. There was also an episode on the Corbett Report.
www.corbettreport.com...

James Corbett has made some episodes called requiem for the suicided to honour persons who have probably been killed to silence them. This weeks episode is about Dr. David Kelly. Others are about Kenneth Trentadue, Gary Webb and the DC Madam.

Dr. David Kelly
www.corbettreport.com...

Jesse Trentadue was also on antiwar.com radio to discuss the murder of his brother and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
antiwar.com...
edit on 26-6-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: antiwar.com link added

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It has come to this....The goverment is nothing but a legalised Mafia racket.
There are no honourable politicians left.The police forces are corrupted and the inteligence services are in the drivers seat.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Officer Yeakey was the one person who could've blown the lid off the whole story. The safety deposit box he shared with his friend contained something very damning. Unfortunately, according to his wife, the box had been opened and cleared after Terry's death despite his presence being required to open it

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Website worth a read. Take a look.
Sgt. Terrance Yeakey

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
After reading this disturbing story, it has to do with the "code of silence" and obviously it appeared that he was murdered for doing what he felt in his heart was the correct path.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

This is another case of tptb treating us all as stupid expecting us all to believe it was a suicide, there is something wrong in the kingdom of camelot and has been for a long time.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This is an interview of Officer Yeakey's Mother. During this interview, she reads a letter alledgedly written by Terry to a woman he met and worked with at the bombing site. They eventually became friends. Officer Yeakey ends up suicided and this woman, she ends up in the Norman Oklahoma nuthouse.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Equally disturbing is the case of Kenneth Trentadue. He allegedly committed suicide through hanging, while imprisoned in the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center. The FBI tried to cremate his body, but his family intervened. When they got his body and removed the makeup they found Kenneth had been tortured to death. His scalp was split to the skull in three places, his throat was slashed and his body was completely covered in blood, bruises and burns.
www.kennethtrentadue.com...

His brother Jesse Trendadue is a lawyer and does everything he can to find out what happened to Kenneth. He has filed many FOIA requests and a federal judge has awarded the family $1.1 million. He continues to fight for the truth.

Kenneth was more than once on antiwar.com. The host Scott Horton has put links to the court files and other information on his website. I found the interviews both grim and fascinating.

December 06, 2008
antiwar.com...
March 31, 2010
antiwar.com...
April 21, 2011
antiwar.com...

The case is very complex, but the interviews are stunning. Here a short summary:

• Kenneth Trentadue description matched those of Richard Lee Guthrie Jr . Guthrie was a member of the Aryan Republican Army which allegedly was associated with Timothy McVeith (the OKC-bomber).

• McVeith was not acting alone. There was a second person (Guthrie) in the Ryder truck.

• About 12 people were involved in the planning and building of the bomb. Of these at least 5 were FBI-informants. The informants worked in conjunction with the Southern Poverty Law Center in a sting operation.

• FOIAs requests filed proved, that the CIA had also files about this operation (since the CIA is usually not allowed on US soil this indicates, that foreign-nationals could also be involved).

• The FBI had knowledge of the plot at least 4 months before its execution.

• Video tapes have been erased, documents remain classified and – here is the kicker Eric Holder, who is the current Attorney General of the United States, did everything to hinder legal proceedings.

James Corbett has also made an episode about the OKC-bombing.
www.corbettreport.com...

edit on 27-6-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: part deleted

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
To figure out who killed Officer Terry Yeakey, it has to be known what he saw and what got him killed.

1. What did Officer Yeakey see in the area of the crater below where the daycare center once was?

2. What was in the safety deposit box that was stolen?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Your questions might be intriguing, but unless you find a psychic they are impossible to answer. It is a dead end.

Yeakey acted more or less as a lone wolf investigator. This was brave. He protected those around him. But with his murder all his knowledge was lost. His evidence died with him.

Kenneth Trentadue feared a similar fate, so he spreads his findings as far as possible.

Here is a link to Scott Horton's page which contains his files:
dissentradio.com...

We are change Oklahoma has a list with questions of what they consider to be the top ten reasons to doubt the official story of the OKC-bombing.
okcbombingtruth.com...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I can't seem to find it. But, if and when I do I'll post it.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is the embedded video from WeAreChangeOklahoma to bumb this thread. Not unlike many first responders from 9/11 Yeakey had high price to pay for his compassion and his sense of duty..

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

■McVeith was not acting alone. There was a second person (Guthrie) in the Ryder truck.

There have been many people that have identified that man, John Doe #2, as Michael Brescia. Known FBI informant.

Not that this has anything to do with Officer Yeakey, I'll go back on topic. Help of a psychic? I don't think it's quite that desperate of a case yet. There are still clues and answers out there and will continue to be.
The bank box I spoke of which Yeakey shared ownership with friend, I believe the name was Dr Chalmers? I'll look into this tonight and clarify if needed. The Dr died in a mysterious plane crash. Will post links if able to track some down.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Marrr because: added comments vs. new post

<<   2 >>

join