It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American in Tripoli: First Hand Account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Investigative reporter Wayne Madsen, who spent some time in Libya, shares his views on what's really going on in the country and why the mainstream media deliberately misinforms the public about real goals of NATO.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Pretty good watch, From a different perspective/Source.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Hillary saying what side are you on Ghadifi side or Natos side maybe we are on our side. We want to stop being lied to. We want to keep our troops from being killed. We want to stop the blood shed of innocent people in our name when we don't want theses criminals acts to go on. Whose side our side.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is GREAT Information!!!! I love people like you that can find the information we NEED...instead of the MSM lies!!!

Did you know... I think it was Gen Clarke that said he was called into his superiors office and he handed Clarke a memo and said read it... on that Memo..*during the Bush Jr murder years* was 5 Countries that he and his *friends* wanted to invade... for what? Natural resourse and power of course..but guess which 5 Countries they were? lol You GOT IT!!! I have the video saved if you can't find it on YouTube and want to view it...

s&f..ty

Also.. I love you're User Pic.. is that something you did? very artistic

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Well said, I agree. We need to pull our Military out all together. Which would never happen, I'm afraid.
And focus on out domestic problems. Which wont happen IMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I'll throw in ten of the Bush admin invasion desire.
1. Afghanistan (ongoing)
2. Iraq (ongoing)
3. Sudan
4. Yemen
5. Southern Lebanon
6. Somalia
7. Syria
8. Iran
9. Libya
10. Palestine (ongoing)

Thanks, the pic is me. I just happened to be at an ex girl fiends photo-shoot
and the photographer asked if I would do the gas mask Shot.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

That's a great report. I think I was posting it on another thread about the same time. Great minds and all that?

Interesting to see what 'REAL' news looks like as compared to what the MSM is spewing.

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the lies, false hoods and propaganda coming off the tv. It wasn't that bad when I was younger. Or maybe I was too young and naive to realize it.

I used to have the view that if the real news was important enough, it would be made clear and present itself. I guess that's not true anymore either. We have to actually search the underbelly of the NET to get the good stuff.

Sad really.

SnF

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I took the time to view the video but I do not feel the OP did the thread justice simply by posting a video and a small snippet of quote. Dig within yourself and find the words man! If you can make such a statement on your Avatar and such a statement on your signature then "spell it out".

I am glad I took the time to view the video but I have to say that I almost dropped this thread like a hot potato based solely on the OP's lack of feeling. Are you baiting to see who is for or who is against Gadhafi?

I am glad there have been some responses. Redrose I give you a

Personally I am sickened by Obama, and his lack of a better word, a Soul! Hillary is as evil as they come and will throw a lawyer in the river if given a chance to make herself powerful! I would forgive a homegrown terrorist at this point, I seriously would, but I cannot forgive our "Damned" leaders for lying and killing innocents just to control their evil empire!

I am now fully convinced that Gadhafi is a Witness! Bless him and may the Lord carry him home so he may return for all to see the Truth!

Bless the children of Libya! Bless the Libyan People! May our Father lay his hands across the innocent as they are slaughtered by the Filth of this World!
edit on 6/26/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ya, I agree great minds. LoL

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the lies, false hoods and propaganda coming off the tv. It wasn't that bad when I was younger. Or maybe I was too young and naive to realize it. I used to have the view that if the real news was important enough, it would be made clear and present itself. I guess that's not true anymore either. We have to actually search the underbelly of the NET to get the good stuff.

I have a hard time with MSM lies and spins. That's why, I get alternative news sources if I can. Cool we were both posting this at the same time. Means its getting out. and the more people... well maybe will start to realize and listen. Maybe. thing's can really change. Long shot. I'll stay optimistic.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Are you baiting to see who is for or who is against Gadhafi?

Certainly not. I admit, I didn't put my heart into this thread. Sorry, if I upset you with my laziness.
I have literally 10 things going on at once. Posting, watching the race online, so on, so on. I will,
consume myself next time. But there are great minds here. and they may turn my short comings around.

top topics

join