It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introdutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is the introductory post i assume. Hello all i just stumbled upon this website and was glued to what i read and saw . Im more of into the Conspriacy theory articles and facts . And would love to see what else ATS has to offer.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anarchist22

Welcome, ATS can be a great source of information but be careful...anymore, there is a lot of people on here that are just trying to put people down. Don't let them get your spirits down!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Welcome..and if you use the search button you'll find a lot more info and threads on conspiracies.

Lots of really good stuff has been buried , but its there.

Like a previous member said, don't let the certain few get you down.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hi Anarchist22, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Why do I feel like the Wal Mart greeter ?? Because I like doing it !!! HELLO from Texas enjoy and learn dont let the ogers bother you thats what the Alert button (under the members Avatar.let the Mods deal with them..again enjoy ATS..use your judgement well

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Hello Anarchist22 and welcome to Above Top Secret. I'm new here also at ATS, however in my short while here I'd have to say this is easily one of the best websites out there mostly due to other fellow ATS users and like you said, the variety of topics covered. Anyways, enjoy your stay, you're locked into the ATS system until the internet crashes anyways, so might as well

top topics

join