It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karzai: Pakistan firing rockets into Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

KABUL, Afghanistan – President Hamid Karzai on Sunday accused Pakistan of firing 470 rockets into two eastern Afghan provinces over the past three weeks, a deadly rain of artillery that Afghan officials said killed 36 people, including 12 children.

The attacks came in areas of Kunar and Nangarhar provinces where NATO forces have withdrawn, and where Pakistani Taliban moved in behind fleeing civilians, Afghan border officials said.

news.yahoo.com...

"The government of Pakistan should understand that there will be a reaction for killing Afghan citizens," said spokesman Mohammad Zahir Azimi.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Regardless of your WWIII Beliefs, you can't deny the rapid escalation,

and NATO/USA' will be right in the middle of it all when things escalate even further

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
FINALLY western MSM is picking up the story...

Late as always... several days and weeks late. Epic fail.

The Afghan army already said they only need approval from the Afghan government to strike back.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
470 rockets to kill 36 people? Now that's just silly. I guess we now know we keep sending the Pakis so much money. The whole thing is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
470 rocket? LOL what they get their number from?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is B.S. If the western media is reporting it than it is C.I.A psy-op to start WWIII.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I will ignore the two clowns above me that think the number of rockets is somehow funny.

This is a serious escalation, Afghans and Pakistanis have basically have to let the U.S. get away with killing civilians, but will not take kindly to their neighboring country doing the same. Pakistan has been being pushed further into Chinese hands, and this smells of a proxy war, soon be explode

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
This is B.S. If the western media is reporting it than it is C.I.A psy-op to start WWIII.

This may be the case, but the end result will still be all out "Yikes!"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN

Or its two groups of people who hate it each other and have for a very long time. Maybe you should learn why a "psy-op" is. I'm betting you are also the type of person who labels everything a false flag, sometimes people fight on their own.

Now could this be a trigger of a ww3, maybe. I tend to think we have already passed that point and it just hasn't been labeled.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WWIII and 9/11 all CIA conspiracies..LOL!!
I have read very book book and even listened to Larry King on KGO Radio in a 1978 interview Ms. Mae Brussell in San Fransisco..(Mae Brussell who by the way is old enough to be Alex Jones' mom is probably the original foremost authorties on conspiracy theories)..
For more than 30 years I have studied this sociological boogieman.

The only problem with the entire theory I think is..for all its alleged instigation / root cause the
(M)ilitary (I)ndustrial (C)omplex of the - US Military/CIA/Big Buisness nearly always comes out on the losing side..

Historically did the Military Industrial Complex (hereafter MIC) accomplish(or win if you will) anything since the beginning of the Cold War in 1946?

The simple answer is no. he USSR came and went on its own..now all remains is mother Russia..pretty much as she was prior to the 1917 Revolution.

The MIC conducted mind control,eugenics, psyops (and a host of other black projects) against unwitting Americans in the name of stopping the Red Menace, and yet in 1989 the USSR collapsed under the weight of its own debt..when more than 50% of GNP was devoted to sustaining its own military.

Now after 9/11 the USA is faced with almost the same short-sightness that the befelll the USSR.

The only entity that I see profitting in the last 15 years is the Chinese Military Industrical Complex(CMIC).

So maybe the conspiracy theorists can somehow manage to tie the MIC to the CMIC..LOL!!

Look we spent untold trillion$ on the CIA and Military black ops in the last 65 years and yet we got our asses collectively kicked by a ragtag bunch tribal camel jockies armed with nothing more than-- oil revenues and cell phones and box cutters.

How did the MIC profit from the loss of the Iraqi oilfields? The Chinese got the Iraqi oil leases.
What did the MIC gain in Afganistan?

Where were the conspiracy theorists predictions when it comes to the Chinese control of the world enegry markets?

Now the conspiracy theorists talk of FEMA camps and total enslavement of the USA civilan population and wholesale spying by the US goverment as a result of 9/11.
Well guess what?
The Supreme Court in its landmark ruling on the the 2nd Admentment just four short years ago affirmed our INDIVIDUAL RIGHT .."to keep and bear arms."

So where is the conspiracy?

Its no secret or conspiracy that we are going to fight/wage war in the middle east ..USA/NATO/EU want the oil and to keep the Chinese away from it. The Chinese are going to use Hezbollah and Syria and Iran as a means to secure their ends.

The Conspiracy Theorists should engage in a little rational thought process regarding simple economics, and how it directly relates to cars they drive.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

so from what little i know about the region we occupy afganistan but they might be declaring war on pakistan or fightign with them and china views pakistan as there Israel......so then that might get china on pakistans side with india and afganistan fighting on our side? this (with out demeaning or belittleing the dead intended) reminds me of pro wrestling back in the day just hwen you think you got it figured out everybody changes teams throw this in with all the pushing chinas doing over the spratlys we might be looking at another ww1 situation( where the little guys bring in all there big allies and start big shenigans)toss in turkey and syria issue with the russian naval base this is realy starting to get a bit overwhelming and almost unbelivealbe at this stage it seems like every ones doing there best to ttry to make 2012 an interesting year Mayans or not

edit theres just so much going on now its scary
china vs alot of se asia(vietnam Philippines Tiawan(spell check says it dosent exist) south korea and japan are all having there teritoral watters threatend) toss in us obligations to our allies and protectorates and natos foray into the middle east,us involvement in afganistan the bombings in pakistan +the various uprisings and protests and i never finished the thread but did we ever find out if chavez is dead in cuba? or was that just fear mongering all thats left is for nk to do that nuke test they have been wanting to do for a while and i think it will all spill over
edit on 26-6-2011 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
(...)
The attacks came in areas of Kunar and Nangarhar provinces where NATO forces have withdrawn, and where Pakistani Taliban moved in behind fleeing civilians, Afghan border officials said.
(...)

This screams "False Flag". Come on,thats too obvious...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This little stunt will surely fudge up these, so called, peace talks with the Taliban. I can't think of any reason WHY Pakistan would do this other than an act of war... so hold onto your seats people.

top topics

join