It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real simple answer to why those who work(ed) directly w/ Aliens & UFOs are so quiet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
Too many people think the the US Government is all seeing and all knowing, anyone who has worked in the government or for the government knows what a fallacy that is.

back in 1972 in Ottawa Canada a Russian diplomat was going home to visit his family. He stopped at a gift shop on the way to the airport. He bought one of those fiber optics lamps for his daughter... the kind with all the fibers like a fountain and colored lights.

When he got to the airport he was detained by the RCMP... for snuggling classified technology to Russia

No they are not everywhere... but who wants to take the chance?

Problem here on ATS is the skeptics scream for proof, yet having that document of proof in hand is a federal offense and will get you a free vacation at Gitmo... so once you post that you have such proof, you have just admitted to a felony in writing

Skeptics know this... but push it anyway so they can stay safely in their box
edit on 26-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Swills
Btw, I don't know anything about aliens in case you're wondering

I don't care what you know about Aliens
The problem with truth is what is the good of speaking the truth, when no one will believe you? Short of supplying the actual body or a piece of saucer made of some unknown element, it would never be believed anyway

Now then Mr TS/SCI clearance USN... maybe you could help out here?

NAVY Space Command Uncovered
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really would like to know where the fleet is moored

Damn I never knew about! Now I actually wish I was still in the USN so I could jump on a high side line & do a quick search

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Damn I never knew about! Now I actually wish I was still in the USN so I could jump on a high side line & do a quick search

Pity
Wouldn't need TS stuff... just a few clues where to look
With the right key words many doors open

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Pity
Wouldn't need TS stuff... just a few clues where to look
With the right key words many doors open

5 years too late, & my last CTO bud just separated from the USN, so I know no more people with access

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just a few guys that I think have some credibility but, others don't, are:

Phil Schneider - His story is very very solid but, some of his claims may have been twisted, to sound a bit more sensational.

www.apfn.org...

Bob Lazar - A lot of people claim he is a fraud but he knows to much to be a total fraud. He also knew about element 115 way before it was "discovered" recently. So there is some validity to his claims! He has also passed a lie detector test.

en.wikipedia.org...

David Adair - His claims have drawn attention from the Scientific community and most claim he's a hoaxer. Although, I am on the fence about his claims but, there is a lot of truth behind his statements. Whether his ideas are false or made up, they sure do sound to be plausable.

So are these guys just hoaxers? Worked behind the scenes but changed their stories for sensationalism?

You be the judge.

edit on 26-6-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

This doesn't look to good

en.wikipedia.org...

Education Lazar says he has degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and found there was no evidence to support his claims.[1] Stanton Friedman was only able to verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College.[3] The Times did discover that in 1990 Lazar had pled guilty to felony pandering (he installed a computer system for a local brothel[4]), declared bankruptcy and listed his occupation as self-employed photo processor on documents.[1] A 1991 Times article reported, Lazar was "on probation in Clark County, Nevada, on a pandering charge. His educational and professional background cannot be verified -- a fact he attributes to government deletion of records."[5]

No records of him going to any college except a Junior college. Was brought up on charges because he installed a computer at a brothel. Fortunately for him I don't at all trust the MSM, so the possibility that they are lying to ruin his rep is a real real. They've done it before, doing it right now, and will continue to do it in the future. So I guess to really find out is to look for ourselves

edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
His story is very very solid but, some of his claims may have been twisted, to sound a bit more sensational.

Well there is another consideration... which ties in to what the OP says about whistleblowers. The best way to blow a whistle is to tell your story mixed with enough BS so you can get away with being called crazy

Trust me it works. Look at Bob Lazar for instance... he put Area 51 on the map, no matter what you believe, it was him that made Area 51 a public statement.

So yeah you the reader has to decide who or what to believe... and you have to dig for the gems in the trash and you cannot just take their word for it.

You take the clues and do the legwork. If the story is false, you soon reach a dead end. But if the story has even a tiny shred of fact, you will be able to follow the bread crumbs to really solid info

Years ago when I started at ATS I though John Lear was really out there but some of what he said tied in to other stiff I had already seen so instead of ridicule, I listened and looked for the gems.

Since then I have managed to document a lot of what he claimed (like his fathers work with TT Brown on anti gravity research for the DoD in 1952) and since I started following the crumbs my contact list of real players has gone as high as the Pentagon. You should see my email list.

It is easy to be a skeptic and never feel the need to look at anything or follow the leads. Easier to just brush it all off as hogwash and call the believer a nutcase. But if one truly wants to seek answers, you have to do the legwork yourself. You would be amazed at the lurkers on ATS and what they really do for a living

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As I pointed out on another thread. Whatever you might think of Bob Lazar..he said..."I'll show you UFOs" on a given date and time coming from the Area 51 and he did just that and to this date, I have seen nothing to contradict that he made good on his promise, not just once but several times.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, can you please export the contents of your brain into a PDF and pop it across to me.

Would save me a lot of time.

Many thanks,

D.

edit on 27-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think I know the reason for the cover up;
It's because Aliens are already here living among us;
We could even be the Aliens...

Archeologists say humans originated in Africa,
If that was true then why doesn't Africa have the highest population on the planet? if they originated before every other race?

If you think rationally;
The race with the highest population should be the one that has been on earth the longest....

So maybe the government doesn't want to say anything, because it might cause some kind of war, if they said "One race was left here by aliens a long time ago, and the other is native"
edit on 27-6-2011 by DjSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
If you think rationally;
The race with the highest population should be the one that has been on earth the longest....

Hmmm well that would be China then

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman
If you think rationally;

Hmmm well that would be China then

this would be true following that logic. And haven't we had races just kinda fade away, like the Mayans? I gotta do some reading into the Mayans because I'm not sure what happened to them. You'd think they'd be the first ancient culture I would look into, being that 2012 is round the corner, but nope I went to Sumer instead

edit on 27-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The goverment has security protocols for just about everything on material infomation and personel from classified level to above top secret level.The protocol security has a select security word reconition program which only really lets out infomation and personel within a certain security level.That level of security is deemed safe to release .Any thing or person above theses security levels is of greater importance and is protected very well.A lot of infomation and whistles blowers up to this point is either false ,madeup or deemed not a threat and can be allowed to be released to the general public.Because there is so many lies and disinfomation out there really benifits the goverment in better ways of really hiding its real secrets.If by the chance a important security word or words was released or stolen by goverment personel.They would be stopped very quickly.They would not even get the chance to place that infomation on the internet or even make a phone call.The goverment computer hackers are very good at geting into any computer and deleting material,planting material and montoring material.It makes it easyer for the goverment computer hackers when all computers have built it to them secret access codes that are untraceable and they can get into any computer on line.
edit on 28-6-2011 by GORGANTHIUM because: added some more words

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

How come no one is talking?

The problem isn't that "no-one is talking".

The problem is identifying anyone CREDIBLE that is talking...

Plenty of people will tell you a fascinating story (particular if you are prepared to pay the cost of a book or attending a conference/seminar)...

Well in actuality there are groups of whistle blowers already on the march, but no one seems to notice (except ATS).

Well in actuality there are people who CLAIM to be whistle blowers...

Plenty of people (on ATS and elsewhere) have noticed those people.

Quite a few purported whistle blowers been looked into and are usually quite quickly found to be lacking in credibility (by anyone bothered about such things as evidence, credibility, proof etc).

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 26-6-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

I tried to post a new thread here about a credible German astrophysicist Illobrand von Ludwiger,
and while doing an edit to make it more readable,
ATS removed it.
Look up video "State of Play of UFO research" on youtube and turn on the subtitles as it is in German.
Read the subtitles, really good stuff.
Not a whistle blower,
but a scientist laying things out
in a very concise and clear manner
edit on 28/6/11 by Donegal_TDI because: addition

edit on 28/6/11 by Donegal_TDI because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Must have normal hearing. Security Clearance, (TOP SECRET) Requirement (SSBI). Must be U.S. citizen. Notes: SSBI originated at RTC. Both the applicant and his/her immediate family members must be U.S. citizens. A waiver for U.S. citizenship requirement for immediate family may exist due to a compelling need. Only DONCAF may authorize this based on CT ECM's recommendation for severely undermanned CT branches. Moral turpitude offense(s) are generally disqualifying. Personal security screening interview will be conducted by a Naval Security Group Command special representative. Former members of the Peace Corps are not eligible. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED, CPT, home study or other equivalency). If not a diploma graduate, applicant must provide a high school transcript verifying successful completion of the 10th grade.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
greetings earthlings

from a fellow earthling

1st post of the day

reply to post by DjSuperman

africa is the continent with the greatest genetic diversity did you know that there are some eastern african populations with epicanthic folds? did the epicanthic fold originate in africa or in east asia? africa as the place of origen is mostly confirmed by genetics. currently there are attempts to make asia and even more recently the ME [zionist propaganda IMO]. population numbers don't mean anything really when there is a ongoing campaign to keep africans in the stone age and also to commit genocide on the entire continent. just look at the case of kenya, that was pretty much on a par with the west in terms of progress for a brief time look at it now.

china? naahh don't think so, if you really look at the facts and think them through, you'll realize that there are no "chinese" the name is actually of political origin,an invention of the emperor Chin, [see the movie "hero" /w Jet Li, just don't expect it to be overtly stated or "spelled" out ]they are kindred tribes with varying degrees of admixture with other races depending on geography, in the north they are paler due to mixture with "white" [not nescesarily caucasian, most likely brunet/dark white nomadic tribes, this would explain the "caucasian" mummies and such. this is at the heart of all the cover-up of chinese archaeology, has nothing to do respect for ancestors and more with the CCP's [chinese cannibal party] need to keep up the "we are all one people race" for politicall expediancy. also consider all the book burning and historical revisionism documented in their history.

think about it: you can take a page of characters anywhere in china and people will be able to read it, get them to read outloud however and different locales are speaking different, though related languages/dialects.

reply to post by zorgon

greetings, have you ever read HG Wells "Outline of History"? some of his ... let's call them "racial theories" are pretty interesting
and don't seem to be really racist IMHO, particularly re migration patterns and the Brunet/Silk Road Culture.
funny thing is i've read a lot of history books written afterwards and no mention at all of many of his theories, not even to debunk them.
just don't smite me good sir, re wells credentials.

reply to post by FireMoon

links please, we promise not to accuse you of spamming your own posts

reply to post by Swills

hellooooo swills!
as been pointed out in your own thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"The Black Headed People" claimed to have originated in a as yet undiscovered locale of Dilmun, and considering that nomadism is older than settlement culture perhaps there would lie the key.

reply to everybody

on topic perhaps as has been hinted at, the truth may be so incredible/awesome/Mind-Blowing
as to cause a Major Paradigm Shift/Collapse of "Civilization"/End of History/Evolutionary Leap Scenario.
not something "The Custodians of the Black Iron Prison" would want as they would not survive it.
so they are willing to ruin, kill and drive people insane, to keep that knowledge to themselves.

if any of us actually got their hands on Anti-grav and supplementary tech and built a ship and manage to get up into orbit we'd wind up kicking ourselves for not having proper weapons and especially defensive tech [i.e.telsa shields/force fields] as we crash back to earth after having been hit by a proton cannon or some such SDI type secret tech.

there is a Occult aspect/side to this as well

[NO! not the Aliens are Demons stuff, which IMO, is self-serving BS, ]

there was a thread the other day about Alien using Astral Projection instead of Physichal Tech, alas, it was most probaby derailed [probably by "druggie talk" which should be listed as a disinfo/censoring tactic IMO] and 404'd before i could get to it. i usually have up to more than 50 tabs open on firefox, most on ATS, on not a day goes by when i don't see the "MIB"'s .

i'm thinking something on the lines of Merkaba Chariots :

or this

also consider that we are not alone on the planet: there are beings such as the Sylphs,
[ and i've encountered such, will one day write a thread about it] and other types of elementals.

all this gets mixed up with eschatology and you have quite a mess diamonds in the sand, indeed.

in the end we are going to have to pry the knowledge from TCOTBIP's cold dead hands.
[or steaming corpses depending on your arsenal]

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You, you're good! I look forward to reading future posts from you

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Sweet, someone else who knows how it all works & what the intel life is like. Great post, & thanks for sharing

I find it interesting they had so much info on you. I'm guessing your father was privy to sensitive information. As far as my investigations went I kinda know who they did talk to & didn't talk too, but I don't know if they went beyond me & into my immediate family & close friends. And thank you for reinforcing the reason why those that may have information can never speak of what they know, as of right now.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Still, those former Air Force look credible and mostl ikely are. In the 1h 50 min conference from 2010 they said objects disabled their missiles. They explicitly said - they don't know if it is alien, other earth beings or anything - but you know it's enough one case or few cases and all the 'chinese lights', signal flares and such could be excluded for all cases even if some cases are such.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Absolutely those men are credible. Most, if not all of them, held clearances, but they weren't working with UFOs/Aliens, but nuclear missilles. So when UFOs shut down the nukes, it wasn't apart of their daily day, & they were never properly briefed (which they never were) but more importantly debriefed! So these are the beginnings of how the whistle blowers started

<< 1    3  4 >>

join