It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Real simple answer to why those who work(ed) directly w/ Aliens & UFOs are so quiet

page: 1
12
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Where are the whistle blowers? How come no one is talking? If aliens are real & we've been in contact with them since at least the late 40s, reverse engineering their crafts & technology, dissecting their dead bodies, maybe even having bases on the Moon, Mars, & beyond.... why, no, how in the hell is it possible that someone in the know hasn't blown their whistle yet?

There are those who have asked themselves that very question & from it came to the conclusion that UFOs & aliens do not exist, & maintain the idea that the governments aren't lying to the population about ETs.

But if there are ETs & they are working with governments how come no one is blowing their whistle?

Well in actuality there are groups of whistle blowers already on the march, but no one seems to notice (except ATS).

UFOs Blamed for Nuke Missile Failures - CNN.com


[UFO] Disclosure Conference at the National Press Club, Washington, streamed live on CNN


U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION


UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature


But you want the meat & potatoes don't you? Black Ops type knowledge, yes? Super secret squirrel, right? What do they really know & what technology are we really capable of? Surely we could be off of oil if we are in contact with ETs? Why don't we hear from these men?

Easy, those that are truly in the know hold/held a Top Secret/SCI (SCI stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information) clearance aren't ever allowed to disclose what they know. TS/SCI is the bare minimum clearance you have to have to even be able to be considered to be in the know. Clearances go much higher & become compartmentalized via special code words, for example Top Secret/SCI COSMIC.

So this large & vast complex network is only able to access a small piece of the pie. The right hand does not know what the left hand is up to. To get these clearances you have to have a clean record, good credit, & your story about yourself you told the agents when you were interviewed by them better match up to the story your family, friends, neighbors, school teachers, old bosses & co workers,etc.. tell them when they knock on their door inquiring about you. So once everything about you checks out you're cleared for a TS/SCI clearance there's one more thing you must do. Sign a contract that basically says you're not allowed to disclose anything you learn for 90 years. If you do you it will be held against you in a court of law. Signing this contract basically ensures you'll be dead before you can sing. And if you do sing, I think they'll know


How do I know this? Am I full of crap?

I was in the USN, enlisted as a CTO & held a TS/SCI clearance.


CTOs perform a variety of duties associated with operating telecommunications systems that exist across the global communications spectrum. Advanced AIS networking and information management skills support the movement of huge volumes of data to operating forces ashore and afloat.



Must have normal hearing. Security Clearance, (TOP SECRET) Requirement (SSBI). Must be U.S. citizen. Notes: SSBI originated at RTC. Both the applicant and his/her immediate family members must be U.S. citizens. A waiver for U.S. citizenship requirement for immediate family may exist due to a compelling need. Only DONCAF may authorize this based on CT ECM's recommendation for severely undermanned CT branches. Moral turpitude offense(s) are generally disqualifying. Personal security screening interview will be conducted by a Naval Security Group Command special representative. Former members of the Peace Corps are not eligible. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED, CPT, home study or other equivalency). If not a diploma graduate, applicant must provide a high school transcript verifying successful completion of the 10th grade.




posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've held pretty much the same viewpoint for the last several years now. However I'd add the caveat that the great majority of what's known is probably already out in the public domain. To me it really comes down to a question of "Grand Foul-up vs Conspiracy Cover-up." I think you'll agree, if you read the essay, that the whole thing smacks of a royal screw-up with a few situational coverups that have been conflated as an institutional coverup. Nice thread.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
I've held pretty much the same viewpoint for the last several years now. However I'd add the caveat that the great majority of what's known is probably already out in the public domain. To me it really comes down to a question of "Grand Foul-up vs Conspiracy Cover-up." I think you'll agree, if you read the essay, that the whole thing smacks of a royal screw-up with a few situational coverups that have been conflated as an institutional coverup. Nice thread.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)


Thanks dude, & sweet thread you got there

Well, it is true that there is plenty of evidence out that is and will be leaked, but it's only a tiny fraction of what is really out there and what is really going on in our lives, world, and universe. We really have no idea what is going on, but we're slowly putting the pieces together trying to figure it all out.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
How come no one is talking?


The problem isn't that "no-one is talking".

The problem is identifying anyone CREDIBLE that is talking...

Plenty of people will tell you a fascinating story (particular if you are prepared to pay the cost of a book or attending a conference/seminar)...



Well in actuality there are groups of whistle blowers already on the march, but no one seems to notice (except ATS).


Well in actuality there are people who CLAIM to be whistle blowers...

Plenty of people (on ATS and elsewhere) have noticed those people.

Quite a few purported whistle blowers been looked into and are usually quite quickly found to be lacking in credibility (by anyone bothered about such things as evidence, credibility, proof etc).

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 26-6-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If you ask Ray Nagin, the Mayor of New Orlean's he'd say the CIA shoots people with poison darts.

It's in his new book. That's how they silence dissenters or people with knowledge.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Swills
How come no one is talking?


The problem isn't that "no-one is talking".

The problem is identifying anyone CREDIBLE that is talking...

Plenty of people will tell you a fascinating story (particular if you are prepared to pay the cost of a book or attending a conference/seminar)...



Well in actuality there are groups of whistle blowers already on the march, but no one seems to notice (except ATS).


Well in actuality there are people who CLAIM to be whistle blowers...

Plenty of people (on ATS and elsewhere) have noticed those people.

Quite a few purported whistle blowers been looked into and are usually quite quickly found to be lacking in credibility (by anyone bothered about such things as evidence, credibility, proof etc).

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 26-6-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)


Exactly, those that are in the know can't talk, and of course, no matter what the subject, if people are interested, then there are those will lie to them for their own selfish needs.

I know that there are people who are noticing these groups, in fact the numbers are most likely increasing daily, but when I say no one is noticing I am speaking about the MSN & it's viewers, readers, etc. These people are the majority
edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If you ask Ray Nagin, the Mayor of New Orlean's he'd say the CIA shoots people with poison darts.

It's in his new book. That's how they silence dissenters or people with knowledge.




seriously? I gotta be honest, I don't trust that Mayor at all, but maybe his book is interesting none the less. Maybe incredible if any of it is true. Although I would buy that the CIA uses poison darts. Why not, they do anything they want anyway
edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Xtraeme
I've held pretty much the same viewpoint for the last several years now. However I'd add the caveat that the great majority of what's known is probably already out in the public domain. To me it really comes down to a question of "Grand Foul-up vs Conspiracy Cover-up." I think you'll agree, if you read the essay, that the whole thing smacks of a royal screw-up with a few situational coverups that have been conflated as an institutional coverup. Nice thread.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)


Thanks dude, & sweet thread you got there

Well, it is true that there is plenty of evidence out that is and will be leaked,

I never doubt the possibility. But when you consider that the USAF and WPAFB literally gave the entire Blue Book archive and microfilm to CAUS/SHG and the tonnage of paper that NASA gave to CFI it really comes across as though they want to get out of it. This fits in line with the general statements that USAF/DOD no longer investigates UFOs.


It's but it's only a tiny fraction of what is really out there and what is really going on in our lives, world, and universe.

This reinforces the notion of grand foul-up. Signal and Electronic intelligence can only capture so much.


We really have no idea what is going on, but we're slowly putting the pieces together trying to figure it all out.

Sadly true. If the ET hypothesis is correct. It's possible the intelligence guiding these "crafts" will at some point lose interest or finish their observations of our planet. Consider how huge of a missed opportunity this would represent if we as humans don't research this subject to the best of our ability, using all the tools available to modern day science, simply because we're prone to the non-rational belief logic "it can't be therefore it isn't."

It's sad to think that the small poorly manned Blue Book and the barely funded SETI project was the best the world could muster when the potential reward might have been (or could still be) a complete overhauling of our understanding of physics, cosmology, aeronautics, and material science.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Has anybody ever stopped to think that these highly telepathic aliens have the capability to actually control us?
Perhaps they have ways of preventing people who have had dealings with them from ever disclosing it?
Some hypnotic programming of a very sophisticated nature perhaps?
It would be easy for them to have a conference with a few leaders of large countries and go away withcontrol of some or all of them......
From there they could run things into the ground long before they have to get boots on the ground to take over.....
just sayin....may be thats why nobody major ever talks...they are being controlled....?



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by Xtraeme
I've held pretty much the same viewpoint for the last several years now. However I'd add the caveat that the great majority of what's known is probably already out in the public domain. To me it really comes down to a question of "Grand Foul-up vs Conspiracy Cover-up." I think you'll agree, if you read the essay, that the whole thing smacks of a royal screw-up with a few situational coverups that have been conflated as an institutional coverup. Nice thread.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)


Thanks dude, & sweet thread you got there

Well, it is true that there is plenty of evidence out that is and will be leaked,

I never doubt the possibility. But when you consider that the USAF and WPAFB literally gave the entire Blue Book archive and microfilm to CAUS/SHG and the tonnage of paper that NASA gave to CFI it really comes across as though they want to get out of it. This fits in line with the general statements that USAF/DOD no longer investigates UFOs.


It's but it's only a tiny fraction of what is really out there and what is really going on in our lives, world, and universe.

This reinforces the notion of grand foul-up. Signal and Electronic intelligence can only capture so much.


We really have no idea what is going on, but we're slowly putting the pieces together trying to figure it all out.

Sadly true. If the ET hypothesis is correct. It's possible the intelligence guiding these "crafts" will at some point lose interest or finish their observations of our planet. Consider how huge of a missed opportunity this would represent if we as humans don't research this subject to the best of our ability, using all the tools available to modern day science, simply because we're prone to the non-rational belief logic "it can't be therefore it isn't."

It's sad to think that the small poorly manned Blue Book and the barely funded SETI project was the best the world could muster when the potential reward might have been (or could still be) a complete overhauling of our understanding of physics, cosmology, aeronautics, and material science.


There is no doubt that there are people who want too and are most likely trying to leak out whatever they can.

Absolutely, our technology we use today, openly, is nothing compared to what extra terrestrial/dimensional beings are capable of. Chances are they've weened themselves off of LF/HF


Imo, the beings who are here now have always been here and will always be here. You could say there are evil forces/ETs influencing our lives right now. And you could also say there are benevolent forces/ETs who are watching, and have always been watching. But if there are benevolent forces out there watching the malevolent run a mock on our dear planet, why don't they intervine? Well chances are, like Star Trek, they abide by a strict code/law/moral of non interference, but if more people were aware of them and asked for help, who knows? And wouldn't you know it, we live in a free will zone, so the baddies are free to do what they please.

Anyway, that's how I see it. Basically we are all connected. From the smallest mineral, to the animal kingdom, the plant kingdom, the universe & beyond. You know, everything.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Has anybody ever stopped to think that these highly telepathic aliens have the capability to actually control us?
Perhaps they have ways of preventing people who have had dealings with them from ever disclosing it?
Some hypnotic programming of a very sophisticated nature perhaps?
It would be easy for them to have a conference with a few leaders of large countries and go away withcontrol of some or all of them......
From there they could run things into the ground long before they have to get boots on the ground to take over.....
just sayin....may be thats why nobody major ever talks...they are being controlled....?


Of course we have. Have you heard of David Icke?



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In answer to the original question NTR probably?



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
In answer to the original question NTR probably?


As of right now? Nope. But who knows what the future holds in store for us. Maybe we don't need these insiders. Maybe one day everything will just become clear to everyone. Maybe



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
By the time you do know the truth, that they are not from "outer Space", they place the "demon" into your soul for eternity. Then it is too late to sing the song of the honorable!

By then you are not even considered human, just an empty shell that could care less about this magnificent Universe of ours!

Sad to know that there is a fate for those who wish to participate!



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
By the time you do know the truth, that they are not from "outer Space", they place the "demon" into your soul for eternity. Then it is too late to sing the song of the honorable!

By then you are not even considered human, just an empty shell that could care less about this magnificent Universe of ours!

Sad to know that there is a fate for those who wish to participate!


I wish this couldn't be the case, but it very well may be.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
in 1980 an acquaintance of mine who might I say, he and I disagree on just about everything in the Universe over. witnessed something of high strangeness landed in field next to the road he was driving on. Ha had three companions with him when this happened and he knows 100% that they all saw it to as they were staring at it exactly the same as him.

Till he told me of the experience some 2 years ago, he had never spoken about it to a single other person for nearly 30 years. Not only that, the three other witnesses in the car made no comment at the time and in the intervening 3 decades, none of them has ever so much as mentioned even seeing the object, to each other, or to anyone else as far as my acquaintance knows.

In other words, the human brain has a huge capacity for simply pretending stuff didn't happen when an incident challenges a core belief of a person.

If there were/are aliens working alongside humans on some project I'd be choosing my human staff on the basis of those who simply won't want to believe they are actually doing what they are doing, as they are least likely to ever tell anyone else, less their own standing in their family/community is shot to pieces.
edit on 26-6-2011 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
in 1980 an acquaintance of mine who might I say, he and I disagree on just about everything in the Universe over. witnessed something of high strangeness landed in field next to the road he was driving on. Ha had three companions with him when this happened and he knows 100% that they all saw it to as they were staring at it exactly the same as him.

Till he told me of the experience some 2 years ago, he had never spoken about it to a single other person for nearly 30 years. Not only that, the three other witnesses in the car made no comment at the time and in the intervening 3 decades, none of them has ever so much as mentioned even seeing the object, to each other, or to anyone else as far as my acquaintance knows.

In other words, the human brain has a huge capacity for simply pretending stuff didn't happen when an incident challenges a core belief of a person.

If there were/are aliens working alongside humans on some project I'd be choosing my human staff on the basis of those who simply won't want to believe they are actually doing what they are doing, as they are least likely to ever tell anyone else, less their own standing in their family/community is shot to pieces.
edit on 26-6-2011 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)


Oh yeah, I'm sure most don't even know what it is they are working. That's why the intel field is sooo compartmentalized.

The fact that these men never told anyone what they saw shows the power we have over on another. They were simply afraid what people would think of them if they told their stories. Ah the power of our MSM, how grand

Ignorance is bliss
edit on 26-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Great post Swills
but you forgot to mention what the penalties would be for a whistle blower.

Federal Pen time, loss of all benefits and pension. Pretty harsh, until you get to that age when you don't care anymore about the penalties and come forward.

Too many people think the the US Government is all seeing and all knowing, anyone who has worked in the government or for the government knows what a fallacy that is.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
Great post Swills
but you forgot to mention what the penalties would be for a whistle blower.

Federal Pen time, loss of all benefits and pension. Pretty harsh, until you get to that age when you don't care anymore about the penalties and come forward.

Too many people think the the US Government is all seeing and all knowing, anyone who has worked in the government or for the government knows what a fallacy that is.


Thanks dude.

I figured the penalties would be assumed when the govt takes you to a court of law and holds what you know against you for whistle blowing


Your definitely not going to get a fine or a slap on the wrist



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Btw, I don't know anything about aliens in case you're wondering


I don't care what you know about Aliens
The problem with truth is what is the good of speaking the truth, when no one will believe you? Short of supplying the actual body or a piece of saucer made of some unknown element, it would never be believed anyway

Now then Mr TS/SCI clearance USN... maybe you could help out here?

NAVY Space Command Uncovered
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really would like to know where the fleet is moored



new topics

top topics



 
12
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join