It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The terms the Christed One, the Christus, the Christ, have long been associated with our Savior, in a rigid Christian terminology, where following the rules, and following the leader, becomes the norm of Christian expressions of faith, turning away from the streams of everylasting infinite intelligence, light, consciousness and guidance within, from our own small voice, of conscience, the candle lit in darkness, shining within our consciousness and guiding the way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a0b6e866f45.jpg[/atsimg]

Yet, truly in the words of our Teacher Christ Yeshua ben Joseph, or Jesus, the religious teachings and rule of law was a barrier to our progression, save for that which was true based on the Spirit within us, to not harm, such as the 10 commandments, which could be seen as the basis for common law itself, not to harm, rape, murder, steal, or fraud another. He spoke out against the pharisees and religious leadings saying that they not only would not enter the gateway home themselves, but prevented others from doing so.

That if we went within to where the rivers of light and true knowing/knowledge flowed, we could not only do what he had done, but even more.

What relationship is there to Christ and Chrystal, and the Chrystaline structure of the pineal gland within us?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b157e1ac7c1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9acd02dd2ec4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e56f66778435.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3206df17fddc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/084e3d473a38.jpg[/atsimg]

Who were the Christed ones, and what does this truly mean?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Interesting thread, OP! Certainly raises a lot of questions as you, yourself have one. Isn't it amazing how something as abstract as an idea can have both concrete as well as abstract changes within the body?

My question would be, already hearing and reading about what the pineal gland has the potential to do, what functionality do those crystals preform once they are formed?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
rileybrad.wordpress.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c7e632bd81c.jpg[/atsimg]

“Our task is to harvest from the mortal world fruits for the immortal.” – Rudolf Steiner

The pineal calcite-brain-sand that is crystallized out from thought and out from the light experienced within the cavern and dark room of our brains, is a secretion that like the Resurrected Butterfly from the Chrysalis, reveals in the calcite crystal secretions, the mineral anchor point of what Steiner describes as Spirit Man. From the gooey sack of the chrysalis emerges a winged deity, with little boxes of dust on its wings that reveal what type of light bearer, what specific colors are fixed by the angle of the dust of the boxes on their wings.

A butterfly has gone from a living fat and gobbling caterpillar, that truly is stem and plant combined, to arise from it’s tomb as an imprinted, light fixed dusted blossom that floats, lives and glides on the wind and senses the specific nectar that wafts in parts per billion over the roiling and rolling currents of the air.

“Nietzsche repeatedly expressed this beautifully by saying that fundamentally the human being is something that has grown out of the worm. As man has grown out of the worm, however, so the superman will grow, out of man. With this obscure feeling he associates himself with something that is the task of our age to bring to clarity, if our age does not wish to grope around in the darkness of a decaying culture, a decaying civilization.”

This passage is perhaps one that needs to be addressed at the beginning, for the knowledge buried and hidden around us, shows also how easy it is for distortions to take root, and how we view this, seems very related to the Frequency of Our Love, the Light within us, and distortions in understanding can be brought into play, and have been by the ones ruling over this planet, due to their own elitism, they have not truly inspired, but instead much too wide open.

While the pineal is the gateway or connection and the way to connect to Source, it is also, a gateway that can be too wide open.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I sure hope not!

Or is JC just trying to muscle in on us Discordians? My pineal gland is for our Goddess, and a roach or two.

Look, JC already took the two solstaces, not to mention a myriad of other observances. Can't the other cults have some magic things too?

So yeah, pineal gland is spoken for

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Now

This thread has been on my mind for some time, and there is alot of information that can be added. In fact, welcome all contributions. For this information lies at the heart of gnosticism and the mystery school as well, and contains some fundamental truths to the spiritual directions on earth, including the imposed controls in religions as if they draw one, then box one up quickly lest they go further and set themselves free and the caterpillar becomes the butterfly.

I'm going into major surgery very soon, and have thought about the threads and direction I had when I first joined and realized my first one about connecting to source, and the one about manifesting or envisioning the world we wish to see, or rather, seeing and envisioning positive and love, paradise, and raising our frequency, the one on sungazing, all go hand in hand with the topic at hand.

Though the Light we see with, our basic polarity and kindness, have much to do with how pure and true our inner connections will be.

The crystaline structure is one of amplification. For an electric signal.

What is the Sun? For example. Is the universe electric?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/018993689ddc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a25c0fb7283.jpg[/atsimg]

In addition, in a holographic universe, a construct, the sun would be both a projector/portal, streaming infinite light, within the system, like the signal to a television set, as well as a mirror, for the Light itself, in Infinite Progression, would be of such a High Frequency, that it would overwhelm the entire system. This world, this solar system, would be akin to a reflection or shadow of the true home, paradise, and not be created as a prison, or ever meant to become, what we have allowed others to develop here, a War Planet of Suffering. This was created, a reflection where we hang in the balance between light and darkness, and can make choices, we could enhance the positive and Love and return the reflection to its source, or tip it into the negative.

The crystaline would be directly related to the rainbow bridge or bridge, the connection to Source, the Christus, the intercessor, between two worlds or planes of existence.

The rainbow bridge would also be a symbol for connecting the left and right hemispheres of the brain structure, which have been disconnected. And a sign that we had to work a little to grow or progress, it wasn't going to be handed to us, without some efforts from the students.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
an interesting subject no doubt and have enjoyed comparing alot of what I've read about it by you and others to what is revealed in the new covenant

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Genesis 32

This gland is also called the third eye because its structure resembles a lot the physiological constitution of our regular eyes: it has amembrane that functions as a retina, it has its fluids and also retains rods and cellular elements just asregular eyes.

Pineal - DNA ConnectionPineal Gland & DNA..Some call it the 3rd eye or the mind's eye, the pineal gland was the last endocrine gland to have it'sfunctions discovered as it is located deep at the center of the brain, almost hidden away like it were asecret from which comes the word secretion, which is what the pineal gland does. It secretes thehormone melatonin which affects our wake / sleep patterns, photoperiodic (seasonal / circadian)functions and also activates the dormant codons in our DNA often referred to as 'Junk DNA'. Melatoninaffects our biorhythms and the aging process.. www.scribd.com...

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwells not in temples made with hands;Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he gives to all life, and breath, and all things Acts17
bible.cc...

edit on 26-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/841e8f401140.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/258c1f7af856.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6cf6f4adaed.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/038531612816.jpg[/atsimg]

Pineal Gland and the Vatican

Pineal Gland, '___', Vatican Secrets ( Pine Cone Symbolism )

This is a very interesting pdf, on the chrystline structure and the calcite crystals found within.

fedgeno.com/documents/crystal-in-the-pineal-gland.pdf
New Crystal in the Pineal Gland:
Characterization and Potential Role in Electromechano-Transduction

This would relate to the way in which the christus structure, is a transmitter of LIGHT.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hey, guys...

Just a friendly reminder that the discussion illicit and mind-altering substances like '___' are strictly off-limits in any shape or forum per the T&C.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

'___' may be, however the pineal is our birthright. I'll attempt to warn those who go into it and alert a mod if it gets into the other aspects, the illegal substances.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Though the lie is maintained it was the last to be discovered, historical records, and artifacts point to the contrary. Good post. A true inner eye, even in design!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c20e4341085.jpg[/atsimg]

Calcite, the beautiful crystaline substance found within, in itself is it the Christus? The intermediary between God/Goodness, Divine Spirit and mankind, or it the crystal doorway into the palace of light that transforms, purifies the man into the Christ?

Are we meant to become here? From Spirit child, brothers and sisters, to Soul Family, the Family of Light, to grow? Do all things in creation, and all energies, intellects, infinite in themselves, also contain a Teleos purpose?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ae5e0fa2132.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b36b3e68bc.jpg[/atsimg]

www.teleos.net...

At its most simple, it means arriving at a goal, but it hints at maturity, completeness, even perfection. It encompasses a sense of arriving at an inescapable conclusion, an uttermost limit.

All things designed to purify in essence, to become perfect and mature, and reach progression and higher levels, upgrade.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

OP,your understanding that Christ is a title,and that the individual's name is Ben Joseph is a breath of fresh air! Somany are ignorant of this fact,believing that Jesus Christ is a name.This is a credit to you.It shows you pineal is indeed functional.Well done,thankyou for posting.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I just noticed a trend, something significant and really should be placed in the Metahpysics and Spiritual category that I originally placed it, is put into a religous offtopic category, at the whim of someone.

I'm really surprised it wasn't put into religious off topic ranting.

Or maybe pineal and the TRUTH should skunked.

Or even hoaxed!

I would like this discussed and in the open, not u2u's.

Also, was there an actual complaint made, as if improper language was used, or something being said that is beyond conpsiracy and metaphysics, something that should be placed in a hard to find category?

This mystery is both a conpsiracy in religion, and Spirtuality, and a metaphysical truth in itself. Relating to the whole purpose of earth as a school, and our transformation, becoming.

I am very offended by having such a thing done, and had it done two other threads.

An attempt to silence?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Interestingly, there is even a book here:
www.scribd.com...
The Chrystalline Halls of Christ's Court

It relates to Kathars, Stargates and the Holy Grail.

This series is far too long to put up, so I'll embed the first 3, and the rest can be found on the user's channel, which looks to be very interesting.

THE PINEAL GLAND IS A STARGATE BY ShaktipatSeer2

THE PINEAL GLAND IS A STARGATE PART 2 by soundlessdawn

THE PINEAL GLAND IS A STAR GATE PART 3

www.youtube.com...

It looks like the natural substance within our pineals is clear quartz like cryals, but what does calcification look like?

Is it more opaque and distorting?

The effects of age, and flouride on diet on the pineal should be examined, along with the ways to increase the pineal function.

The crystal halls , the crystal cities, the Christ, being the connection to the Divine within us, and our transformation, the chrysalis.

Who are we becoming? Do we see with eyes of Light and Love? And if we seek purity, to weed our gardens, would we not also begin to shine our lights as well, model by example, and walk in the Footsteps of the Christ?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

OP,your understanding that Christ is a title,and that the individual's name is Ben Joseph is a breath of fresh air! Somany are ignorant of this fact,believing that Jesus Christ is a name.This is a credit to you.It shows you pineal is indeed functional.Well done,thankyou for posting.

Well this is too me a very deep topic, and a true conspiracy, hidden buried knowledge, within all the religions, and mystery schools. Though one must question what they're representing because their own fruits are not a good reflection from the paradise from which we've come.

My pineal is working despite things here for some reason, lol. I have a memory, and more that comes at times, the gardens of home, the everlasting dwellings of spirit, in truth more real than anything here which is but a shadow or reflection of. And yearn to return.

Its not just the pineal, but its purifying oneself, simplifying, finding the way without the programs and complications, OR taking the best and leaving the rest, weeding our gardens, and finding that Love and Purity within, that allows the connection, not a purity of body, but spirit, not living as priests with vows of celibacy, but making a gift of each day, and finding our heart in each moment, and working at becoming christed beings ourself, or lamps that shine the true Light.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have quite a lot to add to this thread, but am going to wait until its restored to the Metaphysics because this isn't a category most will find,and posts are the things that bump the thread up to be read by others, and I wrote it for awareness hoping, naturally, others would find it. And since I connect dots faster than the speed of light if thats possibly, and determined this is going to go mainstream, not just into the hands of those who are in the know, then I'm considering ways to promote this thread if its going to be buried.

This in itself really implies this is Truth and needs to be shared widely with others, especially suggestions for finding that small still voice within, and learning how deprogram from all the worldly institutions.

Its not actually in opposition to Christianity. I don't think it matters how much others see or accept, because in truth to me, Yehsua ben Joseph is both metaphor, and real. And the message contained in the scriptures if seen with eyes of Love, if followed, as he himself modeled and demonstrated, is a sure path home. He is the way, the light and the truth to me, in that he truly was the Christed one.

But its also interfaith, spiritual rather than religious, and could be practiced universally in so many ways, its not one way.

In fact the mystery of Christ, and the Christus or the Pineal is something is very real, part of the entire structure to the school itself, and our way back home. It goes beyond Yeshua, unless he is very much like the man depicted in the gospel, for if those were truly his words, then is the Son, or truly his Higher Self, a Progressed Soul that had already passed the tests in another existence, and the entire purpose of this school would be symbolized in the creation of the sun and cosmic events such as in December, the Sun is tranfigured and hangs on the Cross, each year. The very fabric of the creation would be designed to symbolize and shine light. And if his words were altered significantly, he still represents that same principle.

However, we're all meant to become Christed beings of light and progress in Love, Truth, Equality, Awareness, Beauty, and Light, Conscousness.

Much Love, Light, Peace, Joy and Progression everyone!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

that is to say Jesus son of Joseph in Yiddish correct? just to make clear His name is pronounced Jesus in English just like the spelling sounds at least in the language I was born, which is the same and what I heard

as for Christ here are a few different verses that I believe hold valuable information in regards-

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He said not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to your seed, which is Christ.

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David? For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
biblos.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Interesting passage, and interpretations could be many. Because I don't follow or agree with everything written and see it more as a test, of the Light or Spirit within, the scriptures to me can be truths and distortions, or contain information that is hidden and I'm not privy to what is intended by the one written, but am able to ask within for discernment or a Light Filled meaning, for there is one direction on the two lane highway coded into everything I wish to travel.

So what I got after reaching within, looking at that passage is going to be completely different than most interpretations.

I saw, the many in One, many seeds, yet One seed, the many intelligences, or branches of the Family or Tree, the many tribes or groups, or even the many slave pens of earth as in under different entities dominions, it can go further even. Then I got, specifically referring to the Christ and the flame mentioned, with the thorns, in mentioning the purification, of elements, the silver refined, and also allegory to the Christ/pineal/intercessor, or the strong connection to Family, ie. Father/Mother, and our home beyond this creation. A name he himself knows, meaning to me that was already a fully formed, born, begotten but not made, Soul, had already gone through the process of Becoming His True Eternal Self, Progressed and never would have ot lose his memory, his personhood, himself, his new name, one of the Family, those who aleady passed the tests in the schools. The ones who have Become, our true Parents. That which we call God, or the Good Family, as in infinity there can not be One, no limits or boundaries, Infinite Ones........

As to the Son of David, in this he says, I am my Soul, not my bodysuit. I am the I that is the driver of the vehicle, already formed as a Soul or Light Being.

Welcome to my weird and whacky world my quantum spiritually!
For Infinity and its attributes, are amongst my favorite subjects, no measurement possible, and no boundaries or limits.

I find the name Jesus and its origins interesting. Also the trail of Yeshua ben Joseph and will make two posts about this because of a tendency of making posts too long, and have tried to break down it down for this thread more, putting in pictures and making it easier to read.

Thy Enemies They Footstool means to me, until all are purified to Love and Equality and have progressed, for all spirits were created out of infinite energy and intellects, having existed eternally while still created, and all things have a teleos purpose, so that in the end, every tear will be dried, and all distortion cleared up, and even those who now have taken the wrong lane, in the cosmic school, will return home, humble and renewed, having grown far beyond the stage of child, but having chosen the right path in the end of their own free will.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What is in a name? Many say we should not be using Jesus, and instead, suggest there is an esoteric or occult hidden code to this name. Well one of my threads is about code in the English language and all languages really, so that may have been intended by tptb behind the scenes, but its out of the hands of common folk thoroughly so that our intentions of heart are what matter. Jesus is to Yehsua, what Peter is to Pierre, a tranlation of the name into another language. Naturally, however if Pierre is visiting me from Quebec, I will honor him with his natural name, and call him by his birth name. So Yeshua is the name I use, however, no insult is intended by the name Jesus.

They aren't pronounced the same however.

www.torahtimes.org...

Here is our analysis of the theory that 'Jesus' is derived from 'Zeus.' The theory that 'Jesus' comes from 'Zeus' is believed by Torah Movement Gentiles who have discovered that His real name was not 'Jesus.' His real name is or This is pronounced Yeshua or Yehoshua, in the Hebrew...

Then in the 4th century, scribes who no longer knew or cared about the Nazarene use of the Name expanded the devices into normal Greek. This then got translated into Late Latin as 'Iesu,' and then into Old English as 'Jesus,' but the 'J' was still pronounced like the German 'J,' i.e. it had a 'Y' sound as 'J' still has in German to this day. The terminal 's' owes its existence to the final 's' of the nominative case in Greek. The removal of the 'sh' sound from the second syllable of Yeshua is due to the fact that Greek does not have an 'sh' sound. The waw sound 'oo' in the second syllable was impacted by the French Normans who invaded England in 1066 c.e. So also the 'J' sound, which after 1066, began to be hardened to the French 'J' which is the origin of the Modern English 'J'. The end result is a word 'Jesus' which cannot be recognized as 'Yeshua.'

Note in German, the J was a Y sound. The actual name is merely a translation from one to the other, perhaps not taking into account the manner in which names where used in Hebrew, ie. Yeshua son of Joseph, or also called Joshua.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The trail to Yeshua ben Joseph is much harder to sketch out. But its well believed by many, though probably a small percentage overall. Nonetheless from various sources this is what those with connections believe as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Details about the Messiah ben Joseph are not found until much later, but he has an established place in the apocalypses of later centuries, such as the Apocalypse of Zerubbabel, and in the midrash literature—in Saadia's description of the future (Emunot we-De'ot, ch. viii.) and in that of Hai Gaon (Ṭa'am Zeḳenim, p. 59). According to these, Messiah b. Joseph will appear prior to the coming of Messiah ben David. He will gather the children of Israel around him, march to Jerusalem, and there, after overcoming the hostile powers, reestablish the Temple-worship and set up his own dominion. Thereupon Armilus, according to one group of sources, or Gog and Magog, according to the other, will appear with their hosts before Jerusalem, wage war against Messiah ben Joseph, and slay him. His corpse, according to one group, will lie unburied in the streets of Jerusalem; according to the other, it will be hidden by the angels with the bodies of the Patriarchs, until Messiah ben David comes and resurrects him (comp. Jew. Encyc. i. 682, 684 [§§ 8 and 13]; comp. also Midr. Wayosha' and Agadat ha-Mashiaḥ in A. Jellinek, B. H. i. 55 et seq., iii. 141 et seq.).....

Apocryphally, prophecy about the Messiah son of Joseph is reported in one place to have been given first by the mother of Joseph of Egypt,[1] and also by Joseph, who stated that the Messiah of his lineage would restore true worship. [2] There is a possibility, however, as has been repeatedly maintained, that there is some connection between the Alexander saga and the Messiah b. Joseph tradition, for, in the Midrash, on the strength of Deut. xxxiii. 17, a pair of horns, with which he will "strike in all directions," is the emblem of Messiah b. Joseph

It is a part of the tradition within the Jewish messianic writings and expectations that their messiah would be the son of Joseph and would restore true worhsip, which to me would replace a warring god with Wisdom and Love, and show the way home, the tranmutation or refining of silver, the last being my own interpretation.

bnai-el-chai.com...

Actually, there was no church until about 135CE. The followers of Rabbi Joshua ben Joseph were called Nazarenes. By the time of the destruction to the Temple in 70CE the Nazarenes were the largest sect in Judaism numbering over eighty thousand people [some records list the number as eight hundred thousand]. It is ironic, therefore, that by the fourth century of the common era, the Jewish followers of Rabbi Joshua would all be labeled as heretics and the original faith would be hijacked by an exclusively gentile church.

Look at what Karen Armstrong wrote concerning the early followers of Rabbi Joshua ben Joseph:

"...Like the divine Wisdom, the "Word" symbolized God's original plan for creation. When Paul and John spoke about Jesus as though he had some kind of preexistent life, they were not suggesting that he was a second divine "person" in the later Trinitarian sense. They were indicating that Jesus had transcended temporal and individual modes of existence. Because the "power" and "wisdom" that he represented were activities that derived from God, he had in some way expressed "what was there from the beginning."
These ideas were comprehensible in a strictly Jewish context, though later Christians with a Greek background would interpret them differently. In the Acts of the Apostles, written as late as 100 CE, we can see that the first Christians still had an entirely Jewish conception of God."
[from A History of God, by Karen Armstrong, page 89]

...Why were the Jewish followers of Rabbi Joshua ben Joseph labeled as heretics by the Roman church? One reason for this is because they did not believe that Rabbi Joshua [Jesus] was God. They were labeled as "adoptionists" by the orthodoxy because the general belief was that Rabbi Joshua ben Joseph did not even become the son of God until he was immersed by John. Paul, on the other hand, did not believe that Rabbi Joshua became the son of God until he was resurrected from the dead (Acts 13:33; Romans 1:4). [See where the "firstborn son of God" is mentioned in the Old Testament].....

Notice that Rabbi Joshua ben Joseph [Jesus] is called "Lord" and "mediator" but he is never called "God". In fact in 1 Timothy Paul says that Rabbi Joshua is a "man."

...Alterations to the text of the New Testament are quite revealing. Ehrman documents over two hundred such deliberate alterations. One example is a pattern that appears a number of times, where the phrase "his father and mother" is altered to read "Joseph and his mother." Likewise the phrase "his parents" is also changed to "Joseph and his mother." Another pattern that appears is where the text "chosen of God" has been altered to read "son of God" in a number of places. In Luke 9:35 the phrase "the one who has been chosen" is dropped from the text altogether.

The term the Nazarenes comes from the followers of Yeshua ben Joseph, and this was the historic group of early Christians that existed in the holy lands, shortly after the time of Christ.

This is an interesting read as well:
www.truthbook.com...

From the Urantia book.

bnai-el-chai.com...

The earliest followers of Joshua ben Joseph (Jesus) were called Nazarenes. Later they were called Ebionites by their detractors. Early in their history the Nazarenes were considered to be a sect of Judaism.

By the middle of the second century the Nazarenes/Ebionites were being condemned by Roman Christianity as heretics. They were often labeled as Judaizers because they insisted on observing the “law of Moses.”

Early on two distinct groups emerged among the Nazarenes. According to St. Justin [Dialogue with Trypho the Jew, chapter XLVII]; One group observed the Mosaic Law for themselves, but did not require it of others (gentiles). The other group however held that the Mosaic Law should be kept by all.....

The belief in the divinity of Joshua ben Joseph [Jesus] was accepted only by the non-Jewish believers and was universally rejected by the earlier Jewish believers.

It was a natural thing for the gentiles to think that the messianic title "son of God" (which also referred to Israel) meant that Joshua ben Joseph was literally born of a union between God and his mother.

This is the real messiah, the one fortold, the founder of the Nazarenes and the earliest example of Christianity in Israel. Also, they were termed heretics by Rome who wanted to form their version of a new sungod religion, that would draw the crowds with its truth and love frequency, yet control them as well, not revealing the inner way back home, or to see through the corruption of the world.

www.hope-of-israel.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join