It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell, An Alternative Conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know most of the documentaries about the Nazi UFOs, the best one isn't available in English, see my post on the previous page for threads concerning this topic.

Google Video Link

edit on 27-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: edit

edit on 27-6-2011 by Regenstorm because: typo and video added

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nope. I'm still convinced that Roswell had more to do with Werner Von Braun and all of his Operation Paperclip Nazi cohorts fiddling around with shooting corpses or even live people and animals up in their modified V-2 rockets out of White Sands. Even to this day, word of that getting out would not make NASA or the U.S. look too good. Better to have people believe it was aliens.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Hey,

Thanks for that stuff, I am going to try to read it all when i get time.

PS the video does not work do you have a link?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That theory sounds even more far fetched then the story that a space craft crashed in Roswell. I do however believe a craft did crash in Roswell and there were creatures inside but to think that the Russians went to all that effort to have little "green" created and flown into the USA, sounds bizarre.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

It’s not that farfetched it’s based on actual historical facts. For example we know that the Nazi’s were conducting human experiments and had the so called “foo fighters” it’s not hard to believe that the Russians got this technology and sought to use it to crate mass panic in America.

Its just as believable as the green men from outer space theory.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hmm, the video works for me.
Censored in the US?
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s not that farfetched it’s based on actual historical facts. For example we know that the Nazi’s were conducting human experiments and had the so called “foo fighters” it’s not hard to believe that the Russians got this technology and sought to use it to crate mass panic in America.

Its just as believable as the green men from outer space theory.

Yes the Nazis were conducting human experiments, it's one of the reasons why we can fly round the world so cheaply these days cos they did rake loads of tests on decompression using humans, that otherwise would have taken years. However, Nazi science was fatally flawed and handicapped by political dogma. Had the leading lights in nuclear theory not had so many Jewish contributors the Nazis would have developed the bomb. As it was, they never got past low grade *dirty bombs* containing normal explosives designed to spread radioactive dust over a large area of population.

The Nazis didn't have some Island of Doctor Moreau going somewhere and e anyone who tells you otherwise is a flat out liar. in fact, paradoxical as it might seem Hitler banned the use of chemical weapons and the use of outright suicide missions by Luftwaffe pilots. The Japanese were different, they did conduct some pretty sicko experiments in Manchuria and several of those scientists found their way to the west NOT the Russkis post the war's end.

The statement that "The Germanic had foo fighters", is total and utter balderdash based wholly on purely speculative and fictional bilge dreamed up by authors seeking to find a new angle on the UFO mystery and nothing more. The foo fighters befuddled the Germans as much as anyone else. In fact none of the propents of the Nazi foo fighter have ever answered the basic questions asked of them.

1 If they were Nazi in origin..Why are 90% of the photographs taken showing them buzzing Japanese aircraft, often 100 s of miles from land in the Pacific Ocean.?

2 Why do proponents of the Nazis foo fighter theory constantly use photos from the Pacific and give the impression they were taken in Europe?

3 Why do people still point to a picture of the remains of a water tower , that served a nearby power station in Bohemia and claim that was where they were tested when, there is a water tower not 50 miles away that sues exactly the same architectural design and is still in use?

4 Why is that, the main man many of the Nazi foo fighter proponents put forward, wasn't taken under operation paper clip,, rather captured by the Brits in Norway in 1945, given to the Polish and executed in 1947.

5 Why is that, when there is perfectly good documentary available made in the Czech republic, that explains the whole thing about Nazi "Flying Saucer" and who built them and why they were actually a waste of time. do people still insist on making stuff up?

6 Why is that, objects identical foo fighters were described by pilots before the Nazi party was even formed?

Sadly, the answer you will most likely find is a simple one...moolah, greenbacks, cash, filthy lucre. Plus it provides a neat side step to deflect people from carrying on and delving into the true history of these objects. Personally, I am sick and tired of every two bit writer jumping on the UFO bandwagon with zero feel for the subject and even less background knowledge of it. it's bad enough having people trying to claim they are the chuffin' conduit we have to adhere to "to know the truth" without having to wade through the total piffle a bunch of johnny come latelys insist on foisting on us, that has no historical basis whatsoever and conveniently, has been printed since the vast majority of the people who could and probably would have said..."It's utter bollox".. have died?

The Axis Powers and now Russia under Stalin have become a playground and open book for everyone and their dog to postulate about cos "They were the baddies" and there's no-one left to cry foul over the speculation.

Anyone who wants to go toe to toe about the Nazis, Vrill and the dark arts of the SS's higher echelons fine, lets do it. However, trying to link them to the Foo Fighter and UFO phenomenon is just utter poppycock. Funnily enough Hell Boy is actually fiction as was the Red Skull, they didn't actually exist you know and Professor Xavier and Captain America aren't real either

edit on 28-6-2011 by FireMoon because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I agree. So you're saying that 10 year old deformed Russian kids piloted a disk-shaped craft all the way from Russia and crashed it into New Mexico? Don't tell me that it was remote controlled, because that would have been impossible at that time due to the distance and the fact that there were no satellites to bounce a single half-way around the world. This theory is not based on history but rather highly speculative notions that the Russians tried to trick Americans with "little green men". And why stop after one craft? If you really wanted to create panic, I would have definitely built a fleet and sent them over. I have a better time believing that ETs crashed in 1947.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Jo Jo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by Jo Jo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

It’s not that farfetched it’s based on actual historical facts. For example we know that the Nazi’s were conducting human experiments and had the so called “foo fighters”

Hang on a minute, we don't even know what "foo fighters" were let alone that the Nazi's had them.
So how's that an historical fact?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Bob Lazar also stated that when he thought he saw that alien in a room he walked by, he may have been a victim of a psyop...
He admits that some of his experiences may have been a show put on just for him...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

FireMoon- Thanks for your great post. I couldn't agree with you more, on the subject of the evasive Foofighter's.

Not to make a mountain out of a molehill, but shouldn't "Foo Fighter," be one word instead of two, like the old U.S. Air Force fighter jet; labled the F-86 Starfighter?

Firefighter, is one word. The word "foo" is French for "fire." The WW2 allied fighter and bomber pilot's labled the firey Foofighter's from Smoky Stovers old comic strip; labled Freddy? The Foofighter, or Foo Fighter as in firefighter.

So, if I can make a suggestion. I would tend too say: That in order to stop all the confusion with people, who think we are talking about the band called the Foo Fighters, instead of an other-worldly craft; maybe we should spell the evasive fiery foo ball as one word, as in "Foofighter" instead of two.

I don't care, whether you spell it as: Foofighter, or Foo Fighter; since it doesn't matter too me. I'm just trying to clear up a little confusion over mistaken identity's.

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 28-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 28-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
it's a good theory at first glance but here is the reason WHY many and me included think these UFOs (some of them) are alien controled and these are aliens - whereas aliens means either ET or non-alien intelligent entities/ancestors who are more advanced than us.

Because this theory suggests that we humans are so knowledgable that we fully understood genetic engineering, gravity, elements.. - NOT. Many of the UFO cases are associated with chemical elements not found on Earth. Also for the movements we see of some UFOs, that could take hundreds of years and more, it's not possible to learn that technology when 110 years ago people were just starting to use electricity. Do you think for 40 years (from 1900 to WW2) technology would be suddenly enhanced so much? Or that high technology was being hidden centuries ago? Even if so, saying this was invented all by human mind is irdiculous. We can't produce that technology, thus we can't create Greys and their UFOs..

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
...Lazar is part of the deliberate disinformation...

You state that as if it is fact. You have some proof of this? You did some investigation? Or just read some guys webpage and are just guessing like most.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

There are lots of flaws in his statements.
Like the reason why he was allowed to look into the supposed spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Its impossible to read the summary of that theory without laughing.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I want to start on the issue of Foo Fighters and encourage people to watch the documentary I have lined to in the OP it is very informative and attempts to explain their origin.

Also on the issue of the use of flying this craft via remote control, it would have been possible in 1948 through a number of mediums for example they could have had Russian agents fly the craft via remote from various locations over America, I am sure there were a range of possibilities that could have allowed for remote control during the 1940’s but it is not something I have a in depth knowledge off. Another possibility of course could be that it wasn’t flown by remote control and was instead piloted by a Russian pilot who fled after the crash. This is by far a perfect theory however it does offer an alternative conspiracy to the Roswell crash rather than it being little green men from mars. That being said I would like to reinforce that this thread is not intended as a “debunk” of the other Roswell conspiracies rather it is intended to inform other members of ATS of a relatively new theory.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Germans had fly by wire missiles in 1944 they sank one fo the surrendering Italian Battleships by dropping a missile down its' funnel they were that accurate. they also destroyed 1 English destroyer moored of the D Day beaches. The truth is, they never even told Hitler what had happened as they feared he would divert badly needed munitions into wasting time and effort on those weapons when they had no chance of changing the outcome of the war.

I have spent many hours working on the Foofigter question and m some of my work is here on this site. I can find no record of the British losing a Spitfire to a Foofighter attack over Denmark, as is claimed in the American security documents that Bob White obtained when he was investigating "The piece of a UFO" he found, in the Nevada desert.

in terms of radio control. The British under the so called "Hobart's funnies* programme did indeed try to develop some radio controlled weapons. However, they were notoriously unreliable and had a tendency to wander off under their own volition., it is worth remembering when it came to minaturisation, which is the key to to all this before you even begin to believe in German Foofighters, was pretty much, the British specialty. in truth, if you do the reading from reliable sources, if anyone was building Foofighters, it would have been the Brits.

The rash of recent documentaries start from a basis that is wholly untrue and then just build lie upon lie. people forget one vital fact. Dictatorships are terminally paranoid and to that end they catalogue everything in triplicate or more. Now you tell me if you are a Nazi what are you going to destroy? Some meaningless files about Foofighters or, the detailed files of the meeting that was convened to discuss how the *final solution* needed to be speeded up and the best methods for murdering millions of people?

There is no paper trail, because non ever existed, if it did it would have been found and there is no way it wouldn't have been leaked into the public's eye. I personally spoke to several Brit ex black Ops from WW2 about Foofighters and they laughed at the idea they were German. True, we thought they were during the war. However all the intelligence data obtained from 100s of German high ranking officers post WW2, shows they thought they were ours.

What is more the way the Brits obtained their information was devilishly simple but really rather clever. The allowed 100s of high ranking Germans, from all fields, to live in one large country house, over a period of 3-4 years. They were *officially interrogated in the usual way however, 90% of the information came from simply bugging the house and listening to their private conversations where they spoke about virtually every aspect of the German military and industrial complex.

Not one of the documentaries you point people to seems to contain any basic understanding of what went on back then and that to me shows, they simply aren't interested in facts, they are interested in selling books and DVDs and the devil take the truth.

Finally, if they did build these mercury plasma *machines* it's simple. Build one now using the tech available in 192-43 then, fly it in a controlled fashion and make it do complex aerobatics around another aircraft from a base 100s of miles away. The day they do that, is the day I start taking the German Foofigher seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

That’s an interesting response, however I would encourage you to watch this document to supplement your already extensive knowledge of the topic. It points to the foofights being real and the argument as far as this thread goes is that the Russians acquired this technology.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
where is that alleged document that says they were mutants.... it was supposed to be an actual recent disclosure.

Did somebody just post that and i missed it... again.

EDIT...darnit... i think i meant to post this in the other Roswell thread I posted in earlier.
edit on 29-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join