It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats behind this Airbrushed portion on Mars' Surface? (What are they really trying to hide from us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
reply to post by Illustronic

there was a time in our short human history wherein scientist where ostracized, galileo was, others were burned at stakes.giorgio bruno was and science as a whole is some sort of an evil wizardry.

Problem is...you are neither of these people...and are no scientist of any kind...if you are you forgot to mention it.

They actually used instruments to come to their conclusions...what did you use....Google maps.

Way to have a breakthrough moment...kind of like when someone comes on here making claims of proof and what do they usually give us....Youtube videos and other crap...telling us they researched it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't want to derail your thread, and I will start a new one if needed, but there is an interesting "crater" in the image provided earlier by Chadwickus. It can be found here -

Please look at the lower section of this image. All the way to the bottom of the image. In this lower section, and just about mid-way through the image you will see what I'm referring to. A very circular, spherical looking "crater" that just looks...well...looks kinda weird. You will want to zoom in on it further...take a nice gander at it and tell me what you think.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this? I've seen plenty of craters, but this just looks odd to me. Maybe I'm losing it, I dunno. Please look at the lower mid section of image above and tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OlympusMons

is this the image you refer to mate?

compliments from chadwickus...

so i'll just make some points in your post...

if this is the image it really is not on the bottom part. in fact it is about 2.5 kms above the area where that airbrushed anomaly is located:

the crater looks like a recent one and its about 60 meters in diameter and deepest part is roughly 4 meters.

there seems to be some rock formations in the middle part. it could be the movement of the sand surrounding it that gives it a very smooth looking appearance when viewed directly from above.
one thing i found peculiar is the "squiglly line or trench" that runs right along the top right side of the crater's rim on this image.very unusual i think...

if you go back to the initial images i posted you will find a lot more intriguing images in there.like this:

and a lot more!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by alphaMegas
reply to post by Illustronic

there was a time in our short human history wherein scientist where ostracized, galileo was, others were burned at stakes.giorgio bruno was and science as a whole is some sort of an evil wizardry.

Problem is...you are neither of these people...and are no scientist of any kind...if you are you forgot to mention it.

well i really count myself veery lucky i wasn't the man those men came to be...imagined being burned at stake and under house arrests by the pope himself...

well if you consider their telescopes and quill pens of their time still effective instruments, try looking for some of them in antique shops and try using them.for me Im mightily glad i got my laptop and ISPs with google apps topping up the list...

well ,"researched" comes from the word search. presumably some smarter folks did some searching and some shared it for others to "re-search" it. whats eating you with that term man???

edit on 27-6-2011 by dbates because: corrected quoted content

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join