It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating Oppression With Freedom, Sending Us Into An Age Of Peace And Prosperity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is NOT a system of the past and is not a system at all. We've been walking a narrow path towards a destination that was determined by TPTB. It's time to take back our sovereignty, accept responsibility and begin a life that God intended us to live. It's time to walk the path of freedom going to any destination that your creativity can take you. It's time to unlock your creative potential and live in the inevitable age of willing service.

This ideal has been kept from us and we have been lied to and made to believe that we have to depend on being controlled to survive and thrive, but this simply is not so. This IS a radical idea that completely changes the paradigm of human living. But I want you all to look at this with an open mind and come to a place of truth in your heart and see that this is what we have been waiting for. I'm talking about freedom for everything.

STEP ONE:
Make allowing freedom the only law.

Hierarchies die. Control becomes illegal. Greed disappears with the monetary system. Oppression is no more and rebellion is meaningless.

STEP TWO:
Accept responsibility or die. If everything is made free, people wouldn't have to work is a FALSE statement. It is an inescapable fact that if you don't work, you will die. The choice becomes, do you work for yourself, or do you work with and for everyone. Service becomes a way of life. If you choose not to serve, you are going against the very thing that is keeping you and everyone else alive and this extreme deviation is met with intense social pressure to contribute. The lazy one is the outcast in this paradigm.

Creativity sky-rockets. People don't work for a paycheck and this enables them to pick a job based on what they like doing versus what pays good.

STEP THREE:
Justice. The only law is to allow freedom of creative expression and intention. Breaking this law includes any act that limit another's freedom of creative expression and intention. If you break someone's arm, you break the law of freedom. If you steal from another, they had not intended that item to be for you and you broke the law of freedom. If you kill someone, you have halted that entity's creative expression.

Violation of the law of allowing freedom of creative expression and intention results in the violation of your freedom of creative expression and intention. You would be forced to work in inhospitable conditions such as mining or waste treatment, and depending on the degree of violation you will be forced to work for longer hours or worse jobs.

PEACE AND PROSPERITY
As you can see if you look at the domino effect of enacting the law of allowing freedom of creative expression and intent, with the disappearance of oppression, peace is allowed to flourish, creativity is unlimited and production is a way of life. If you could only suspend your pre-conceptions about this idea, you could help foster this new age and we could for once and for all become truly sovereign.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

intresting treaty

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Raise awareness. S&F it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Raise awareness of What?? A Naive idea?? This is nonsense and will NEVER even come close to happening. OP, I am sorry to tell you this, but your idea has no real merit and no possibility of fruition. We have a better chance of crashing into Jupiter!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Raise awareness of What?? A Naive idea?? This is nonsense and will NEVER even come close to happening. OP, I am sorry to tell you this, but your idea has no real merit and no possibility of fruition. We have a better chance of crashing into Jupiter!

I humbly and wholeheartedly disagree. I am not an American. I am a human. As a human I have free will and by God I should be entitled to it. I guarantee you that you can't state a single flaw in my plan that I can't rectify.
edit on 26-6-2011 by smithjustinb because: grammar

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I guarantee you that you can't state a single flaw in my plan that I can't rectify.

Implementing it... clearly the series of events that would have to take place to move us from here to there is totally unrealistic.

Even as a philosophical exercise, imagining we're starting from scratch, it's an untenable system. If we both want to build a house in the same spot, whose freedom to build there gets exercised and whose gets surpressed? If we both want to eat the same animal, who gets it? Does your freedom to play music trump my freedom to not have to listen to it? The issue is clear: Not everyones freedoms can be expressed at once because they're often incompatable. If the natural resources are not owned by anyone, they will be used by those who can take them and those who can't take them will be without. If the natural resources are owned, we need laws and money, which is what we're trying to avoid.

What about all the jobs that people don't want to do, but that society needs done? Do we want waste disposal and plumbing? Who will want to be the trash man in this society? If we want even the most basic services, people will have to do undesirable jobs. Who decides who does those things? How can those people be free unless they're being compensated well for doing what they don't want to do? How can we compensate them without money?

If we don't want to be cavemen, we'll need industry. If we don't want to die before we're 40, we'll need medicine. In order to have industry we need infrustructure and in order to have medicine we need science and academia. These are all institutions that require a hierarchy to function. Unless we're doing back to stone age living, we'll need hierarchical institutions to get things done.

How do we enforce the one law? When some accuses some else of breaking it and that person denies it, how is it settled? What if the judges and enforcers are unjust, who oversees them? What about the really bad people who hurt kids or kill people or steal? How do we handle them? We'll need a legal system even if it's reduceable to a single law. We'll need cops, prisons, judges, lawyers, record keepers... ect. How do we identify people who have broken the law in the past? Do we have a fingerprint database? If I want to build a powerplant to power the fingerprint database, will inspectors come and make sure I'm not polluting the surrounding natural resources? Who sends the inspectors? Who sets the limit on pollution emition from the plant?

Also, people actually are lazy. It's not as though given the opportunity, most people would just build a utopian society through hard work and idealism. People who aren't being compensated or directed don't tend to get much done.

How to live and how to design civilization is a hard problem that has persisted for millenia. It's not the sort of thing that will have a silly easy answer like, "just have the only law be freedom, everything will work itself out then." That's a hopelessly naive position that fails to address reality. It might sound good when you say it fast and don't think about it, but the devil is in the details.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I guarantee you that you can't state a single flaw in my plan that I can't rectify.

Implementing it... clearly the series of events that would have to take place to move us from here to there is totally unrealistic.

Even as a philosophical exercise, imagining we're starting from scratch, it's an untenable system. If we both want to build a house in the same spot, whose freedom to build there gets exercised and whose gets surpressed? If we both want to eat the same animal, who gets it? Does your freedom to play music trump my freedom to not have to listen to it? The issue is clear: Not everyones freedoms can be expressed at once because they're often incompatable. If the natural resources are not owned by anyone, they will be used by those who can take them and those who can't take them will be without. If the natural resources are owned, we need laws and money, which is what we're trying to avoid.

First come first serve. Sharing. Cooperation. You are entitled to any free land and any resources of the land.

What about all the jobs that people don't want to do, but that society needs done? Do we want waste disposal and plumbing? Who will want to be the trash man in this society? If we want even the most basic services, people will have to do undesirable jobs. Who decides who does those things? How can those people be free unless they're being compensated well for doing what they don't want to do? How can we compensate them without money?

Read the whole post.

If we don't want to be cavemen, we'll need industry. If we don't want to die before we're 40, we'll need medicine. In order to have industry we need infrustructure and in order to have medicine we need science and academia. These are all institutions that require a hierarchy to function. Unless we're doing back to stone age living, we'll need hierarchical institutions to get things done.

We already have industry. If you want to enjoy what industry has to offer, voluntarily go to work. If you don't do it, no one else will and you won't have anything. It would be a hard lesson to have to learn, but eventually, people would figure it out and make it work.

An institution doesn't have to be a hierarchy. You could have someone that organizes a system, but is not in control of the system.

How do we enforce the one law? When some accuses some else of breaking it and that person denies it, how is it settled? What if the judges and enforcers are unjust, who oversees them? What about the really bad people who hurt kids or kill people or steal? How do we handle them? We'll need a legal system even if it's reduceable to a single law. We'll need cops, prisons, judges, lawyers, record keepers... ect. How do we identify people who have broken the law in the past? Do we have a fingerprint database? If I want to build a powerplant to power the fingerprint database, will inspectors come and make sure I'm not polluting the surrounding natural resources? Who sends the inspectors? Who sets the limit on pollution emition from the plant?

Read the whole post.

Also, people actually are lazy. It's not as though given the opportunity, most people would just build a utopian society through hard work and idealism. People who aren't being compensated or directed don't tend to get much done.

How to live and how to design civilization is a hard problem that has persisted for millenia. It's not the sort of thing that will have a silly easy answer like, "just have the only law be freedom, everything will work itself out then." That's a hopelessly naive position that fails to address reality. It might sound good when you say it fast and don't think about it, but the devil is in the details.

I'd say a blissful life where you can have anything you want is compensation enough. To enjoy the benefits of such a life you have to participate. Responsibility is the key to survive AND thrive.

new topics

top topics

join