It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sovereign Challenge to Police Attorneys Judges & America for Freedom from Tyranny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
This is not me by the way. And this is a plea not for debate, but to see the Law regarding the topic.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This guy is retarded and you will get a ticket and probably more for failing to pull over.

Just so you know in Missouri we have this little law

www.moga.mo.gov...

I LOVE Youtube, it makes all the idiots easily identifiable.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

"Upon the immediate approach". Different circumstance. The Language in stated Statute states nothing of getting pulled over for infractions. And the point he made concerning Warrants before Jurisdiction is established is valid.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

I'm sorry, I don't understand the distinction you're making. The first statement of position made in the video was:

"I don't believe I'm required to pull over when a policeman turns on his emergency lights."

As was noted above, there are laws requiring motor vehicles to pull over when a policeman turns on his emergency lights. Is someone claimimg that there are situations when you don't have to pull over? What are these situations? What law supports that position?

What is the point of all this? That we should not pull over? I'm afraid I can't go that far with you.

new topics

top topics

join