It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jews want this video removed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am not particularly pro Israel..nor am I particularly pro Arab or Palestenian.

I do however know some history.

I am not particularly impressed with the Holocaust philosophies used or misused by the Pro Israel groups.
This gets very Wolfie after awhile.

I say this because so many have died in purges round the world and Israel is silent on this.

The Holocaust is used a a default setting to play through unquestioned and unchallenged..undebated. The Holocaust is a type of censorship on those not aware of it and how it is used/misused to silence them. Just as the video is attempting to be censored.

For those who have no idea...the Jews are not in favor of the works of another Jew named Flavius Josephus who records what happened in the 3.5 year siege of Jerusalem around 70 AD.

www.sacred-texts.com...

They do not want you to know that the radical Jewish factions were heavily involved in a Civil War against each other for years before they found themselves surrounded by the Romans. They then stopped fighting themselves and joined together to fight off the Romans before the nation was finally destroyed.
They also do not want you to know that the Romans finally got tired of all the Chaos the Jewish factions were carrying out against each other and Rome and decided finally to put a stop to it.
They do not like their dirty laundry hung out as do many nations and peoples.

So too with this video.

On the other hand ...history is a very poorly taught subject by many today. The lack of history by so many us is often used or misused by various parties to keep people running on their treadmills never to get off or think for themselves.
This is how the Holocaust can be used or misused to control or censor others.

Here is another example of lack of history or historical perspective.
The Israelis have gone to war some four or five times since the founding of their nations. Each time the Arabs have lost. Each time and with increasing frequency the Arabs scream....." I'm a Victim...I'm A Victim!"
This too ..like the Jews gets Wolfie after awhile.
Their losses have not stopped them from lobbing rockets into Israel or sneak attacks or Terrorists bombings.
Somehow because they are perceived underdogs this is justifiable. I don't think so.
I think both sides here are preying on the perceptions of others and often unawares...which is how a predator works.

You see..they too like the Jews have learned to prey on the fears and insecurities and under dog beliefs of others.
On both sides of this business...they are predators on peoples emotions and insecurities.
Some of you need very badly to catch onto this template by both sides.

They are both competing for a spot on national television and the news with their "Victimization."

There are no good guys here....neither side nor we ourselves. They are all jerking us off. Some of you need to be aware of this.

When you lose five times...in various wars...you are obviously doing something very wrong.
The amount someone has spent on war and destruction could have been spent bettering the lives of their peoples.

There is also an olde teaching about history ..one not taught today in lieu of Victimization type censorship or deceit. It goes like this....

" The Victors Get the Spoils"

Apparently some of you don't know this history while imposing your sense of what is right or wrong and at someone else's expense.

We in the West need to stay out of this and let them finish it. They are never going to get along...never going to tell us the truth either about history or the real beliefs of their peoples. Neither is our media and politicians going to tell us the truth while they jerk us around for votes and support.

But most of all ...teach yourself some history..and get off the emotional bandwagon. It is being used to censor your thinking and hence control you to one side or another.

There are no good guys here..not Arabs nor Israelis..nor we ourselves.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Warning, there is some adult language in this video. And that is just what to expect from a peace loving, religions people right?

I cringe as I watch this. Why is it that there is a group of people who feel obligated to something that is not theirs - at the cost of the lives of others?

Is it because a book said so?

Picture this... I write a book, bury it for 2000 years. In this book, I say God told me that everyone from Minnesota is entitled to the promised land of Hawaii.

Now, does that give people 2000 years from now the right to push the hawaiians out? Does it give them the right to kill those people to get them to leave?

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together to make a spark will tell you no.

The rest will try to tell you how ignorant you are for not understanding just why the land should belong to them.

And THAT is what is happening with the Jews and the Palists....

(PS, can we STOP all pro-Isreal propeganda threads now?)

OMFG!! A drunk, stupid teenage Israeli and all the the Jews of Israel are scorned because of this one nitwit???

I strongly suggest you read "Because they hate" by Brigitte Gabriel. A Lebanese who was taught to hate the Jews but could never understand why after all the kindness she received from the Israelis, even after her people killed hundreds of Jews.

I'm surprised of all the anti Semites.... oh.... wait... no I'm not

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well there you go...living proof..right after my post above.

I suppose I should put this in here as well to illustrate my position that if you say one perceived disparaging thing about Jews you are an anti Semite. They look for more goods to steer you into a preconceived default setting.

I don't buy into it. I think it is cheap censorship.

On the other hand...Arabs groups like Care and others are also using this template to illustrate and steer the media...trial by media sensationalism...that you are anti Arab.

I don't approve of this template by the Arabs as well.

Both sides are jerking us off on this..as is the MSM and our political leaders. Both sides have learned to play this template well on an unsuspecting peoples for votes, power, and control.

I don't approve of this kind of "Drama Technique" from anyone. To me it is just more cheap censorship.

Once you begin to see for yourself this cheap drama template ...it doesnt even make good nonsense by both sides and you get disgusted with both of them

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 29-6-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Well there you go...living proof..right after my post above.

I suppose I should put this in here as well to illustrate my position that if you say one perceived disparaging thing about Jews you are an anti Semite. They look for more goods to steer you into a preconceived default setting.

I don't buy into it. I think it is cheap censorship.

On the other hand...Arabs groups like Care and others are also using this template to illustrate and steer the media...trial by media sensationalism...that you are anti Arab.

I don't approve of this template by the Arabs as well.

Both sides are jerking us off on this..as is the MSM and our political leaders. Both sides have learned to play this template well on an unsuspecting peoples for votes, power, and control.

I don't approve of this kind of "Drama Technique" from anyone. To me it is just more cheap censorship.

Once you begin to see for yourself this cheap drama template ...it doesnt even make good nonsense by both sides and you get disgusted with both of them

Thanks,
Orangetom

Point taken and you are 100% correct. It's emotions that at times send the wrong message. On this, I was wrong to make the claim and I recall it.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

Point taken and you are 100% correct. It's emotions that at times send the wrong message. On this, I was wrong to make the claim and I recall it.

Ahh...My thanks to you Bearack for your quick response.

I should clarify something here. I am not speaking against emotions per se. We are given emotions for a reason. An outlet ..a safety valve if you will. However I am also aware that some or even science, politics, and advertising use emotions as a way to seduce us and often unawares... to their positions.

It is this template to which I disaprove.

I am gratified that you understand of which I speak. It gives me hope for the future as so many out here are hooked on the emotional treadmill and often think their emotions are the same as that which is right and correct.
This, to me, is a great part of the problem with this business between the Arabs and Israel...not all of it ..but a great part.

I thank you for making your understanding clear.

Orangetom

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by Bearack

Ahh...My thanks to you Bearack for your quick response.

I should clarify something here. I am not speaking against emotions per se. We are given emotions for a reason. An outlet ..a safety valve if you will. However I am also aware that some or even science, politics, and advertising use emotions as a way to seduce us and often unawares... to their positions.

It is this template to which I disaprove.

I am gratified that you understand of which I speak. It gives me hope for the future as so many out here are hooked on the emotional treadmill and often think their emotions are the same as that which is right and correct.
This, to me, is a great part of the problem with this business between the Arabs and Israel...not all of it ..but a great part.

I thank you for making your understanding clear.

Orangetom

You do have a good point; it's not always right to make the anti-Semitism call, and people should know the difference between criticism of the Israeli government and actual Jew-hatred, whether it be in plain sight or covert.[I do feel that somebody should make the call in the case of the latter, however]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it's really sad how much hate has popped up on this thread. It's one thing to oppose the actions of the Israeli government, but to slam an entire people....that's poor judgment.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I think it's really sad how much hate has popped up on this thread. It's one thing to oppose the actions of the Israeli government, but to slam an entire people....that's poor judgment.

Just my thoughts.

Mr Slide,

I am going to expand on my censorship position about the Holocaust and other techniques.

Hate is another word used in censorship. There is a dictum..or dogma..used and misused on unawares people that if one disagrees with someone else or a popular position ..that one is a "Hater."
In like manner to how the word anti Semite is often used..in censorship.

Hate is another censorship word based on "guilt conditioning" without some being aware that it is being used against them.

There are several techniques used and misused around the concept of hating...expecting tolerance from others while when you watch closely..these people screaming hater are not themselves tolerant...the olde double standard.

But when the word "Hate/Hater :" is used..all thinking is supposed to stop and people react automatically in a mob mentality ..without thinking..only emoting allowed.

Once you learn to spot it ..you realize how much the word "Hate/Hater" is used to control peoples thinking as well.

I am not speaking for Hating here..I am speaking against such censorship...for this too is Hate...and it is done privily..secretly ..without most knowing it is going on.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

Just my thoughts.

Agreed completely. C'mon people, wake up already........see the divide-and-conquer B.S. for what it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why is it that when you dislike something a member of a "protected class" does, you are labled a racist or what you say is suddenly labled hate speech.

I guess one thing I have said here is hate speech... I hate what they were screaming in that video.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

fair enough. I'm not trying to censor anyone, just pointing out my disillusionment with the flippant racism taking place here. Although you do see a lot of direct attacks against America on here they are usually directed at the government and not at the people of the country, the globalists, the elite, TPTB or whatever we want to call them.

I do understand the historical significance of the 'hate' in this context, but it could have been replaced by any number of words really....Do you get what I mean? Cheers for the reply.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well here you go Sir Slide,

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Any religion (GOD) that advocates violence is, in my opinion, a false religion.

There is nothing Holy about this land now, if there ever was.

So much bloodshed, and for what?

So somebody can build a building and say their God is the best!

I pray for the day when all of these religions are extinct.

Only then can humans find any real peace.

There is nothing holy about the way ANY of these religions act.

I believe in a God who:
1. Doesn't feel the need to have me kill those who disagree with me (or 'HIM').
2. Requires no financing.
3. Doesn't allow me to believe that I am far more special than those who aren't like me (or 'HIM')
4. Needs no advertising, nor public relations

I say wipe ALL these a$$holes out, every last church, synagogue, and mosque.

It's what my God demands...

How is this for public education non standards. You have to go to public school to get this dumb. Ordinary people left to their own thinking can see through this nonsense....

Once you think it through as I stated in other posts..this thinking pattern does not even make good nonsense.,,...but it does twang the emotional puppet strings and entitlement beliefs.

Alot of Racism is the same thing to me...guilt conditioning.

I am a Heinz 57 and dont have alot of use for Racism from anyone. It does not cut much weight with me.

I dont define myself by Race..nor sex or sexuality. To me those are two very ignorant non standards by which to define ones self.
'
I also dont have much use for the Chosen People dogma of many peoples. Once you know some history you can see that it doesnt make good nonsense as well.

Racism does not work with me as a "guilt conditioning" or censorship. All it does is demonstrate how dumb some peoples have become and there are people out here who use/'misuse Racism as a type of censorship as well. They must have it..constantly. They depend on it.
I put peoples like this in the category of "The Usual Suspects."

They too become predictable after you see enough of it. It becomes tiring and boring.
Same with the label or word "Homophobe." It too becomes the "Usual Suspects " using/misusing this one as well with predictability. Guilt conditioning ..no thanks ..not for me.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join