It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jews want this video removed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
KILL EM ALL LET GOD SORT EM OUT.

Dont tell me this hasnt crossed your mind.

You want to beleive in a vengfull merciless god who promotes killing in an age where obviously even a retard knows killing is wrong for any reason, YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE ON OUR PLANET YOU #S.

edit on 27-6-2011 by kman420 because: I thaught we were supposed to deny ignorance.

edit on 27-6-2011 by kman420 because: I thaught we were supposed to deny ignorance

edit on 27-6-2011 by kman420 because: I thaught we were supposed to deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
THAT'S what you got from that Video?

Just wow.. And your explanation and responce was derived from THAT video?

Hell, If you go into any major city in the U.S. and go into the wrong neighborhood with the wrong colors, your NOT gonna get just get flipped off..

It would be a little more severe. Not saying it's right or wrong. It's just a fact. OK It's wrong.. I said it.

I think your statement and thoughts are much more harsh then what the kids said.. Even though you didn't use profanity.

So true. And to say all Jews are like this, or hell, even all Zionists.............is pretty disingenous indeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Once again let me say it clear, Judaism and Zionism are completly different. Those 2 young Zionists are lost souls, real jews want to leave in peace with everybody. I am a Real Jewish Rabbi and those behaviors are unacceptable. those Zionists doesn't represent Judaism at all...

Zionism was created by TPTB ( Rome ) it's a cult like group used to help the NWO secret Agenda...

Shalom
edit on 27-6-2011 by Isaacland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

I see some teenage dumbasses with a bottle in their hands, slurring like crazy and just being typical drunken dick teenagers.

This has about as much to do with Judaism and Jews, as Mel Gibson frothing at the mouth during a traffic stop has to do with Catholics.

"Drunken dick teenagers"

So does that make you the angry old man who yells at everyone who puts their foot in your yard? Angry dick senior.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the anger of young people, is not something unique to them in the video. I.ve heard and read much worse of the "better lyrics" about danes, said and written by young muslims in Denmark I'll say..Whatever rock your boat up:
But, by reading some of the comments here, one can only speculate on, where children and young people at international level, get their hatred and prejudices from.The adults perhaps?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

(PS, can we STOP all pro-Isreal propeganda threads now?)

Only if we can stop all the anti-Jew/anti-Israel propaganda.

Now I understand why we as human race are screwed. Still inmature and childish. This is a perfect example.... I´ll do this for you ONLY IF you do that for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
KILL EM ALL LET GOD SORT EM OUT.

Dont tell me this hasnt crossed your mind.

You want to beleive in a vengfull merciless god who promotes killing in an age where obviously even a retard knows killing is wrong for any reason, YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE ON OUR PLANET YOU #S.

edit on 27-6-2011 by kman420 because: I thaught we were supposed to deny ignorance.

You too have a public school education majoring in emotions and entitlements. Your technique is as bad as thoe boys in the video.

You do know how many the anti god Communists killed in the immediate Civil war ..the reds, whites and greens after the October Revolution. How about how many the communists killed in Russia..the anti God Communists, after the civil war and between then and WW2??? How many millions did the anti god Communists kill in China before the Ping Pong Revolution and rebuilding under Western Businesses.

Somehow when I see these types of posts they are so one way but appear to be based on logic and reason. The problem with these types of posts is that like public school; history they leave out alot and only tell half or less of the history out there...for political reasons.

Since the French Revolution there have been more people killed slaughtered on this earth and at a faster rate than in the thousands of years before. And all this by men of logic and reason...intelligences...encyclopedias...all knowing ..all sensing. Do you "feel their pain" when you tell only half the history???

I'll make this plain since history is not your strong point. Since the time of godless men...killing, murder and mayhem/chaos has been the bailiwick of reasonable, logical, intelligent men of gnosis...far more and faster than in the century's previous.

This is not how the history books read but when you tabulate up the numbers..the numbers tell a very different tale than the politicians paying for and financing the history and the news medias.

Hope this helps.

Orangetom
edit on 27-6-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

I don't intend on subsiding my support for Israel just because someone on the internet thinks Jews and Israelis in general are evil.

If these people had it their way every last Jew on Earth would disappear.
edit on 27-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All Religion must be Abolished if we are to pull ourselves up out of this Dark Age.

YOU DON'T NEED A RELIGION TO BE SPIRITUAL

And I am the Reincarnation of all prophets sent to this Earth.
(including the living ones)

Just like the child in that video, He is the Prophet of the New World Order !

edit on 27-6-2011 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yeah, these are teenagers who have had a little to much to drink. Children most often reflect the opinions of their parents. Palestinians are constantly harrassed by the settlers and this is one more instance. I saw this video about a year ago and wondered what would happen if a Palestinian teen did something similar to a settler family. I concluded he would probably be killed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
THAT'S what you got from that Video?

Just wow.. And your explanation and responce was derived from THAT video?

Hell, If you go into any major city in the U.S. and go into the wrong neighborhood with the wrong colors, your NOT gonna get just get flipped off..

It would be a little more severe. Not saying it's right or wrong. It's just a fact. OK It's wrong.. I said it.

I think your statement and thoughts are much more harsh then what the kids said.. Even though you didn't use profanity.

His statements are mild compared to what those kids said! Watch it again. Your blind bias is showing.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Although the language was a little too colorful, we don't know what prompted this response. Maybe the cameraman said something offensive first. Who is it exactly on the other side of the camera? This is pretty much just ONE side of the story. What happened before and after the video. I find it hard to believe that someone would get so offensive and go on such an attack unprovoked....simply because someone was walking. It doesn't make any sense. What did the cameraman say to these guys?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
1)That's just a sad video. Truly sad.
2)These are kids. I dont know that it is a fair picture of all jews. Its a kid feeling tough.
3)As an atheist, I have received similar treatment on many occasions from christians, in america.

It isnt about Jew or christian or muslim. The problem is when we teach our children that 'what we believe is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

So true. The profane mouthy kid, who went so far as to say he wanted to kill the people he was speaking to, learned his mindset from his parents, peers, and community. It's a very telling display. He wasn't speaking to Palestinians.

Very bad parenting on the part of his family and community.
edit on 6/27/2011 by dubiousone because: Punctuation for clarity.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
I tend to agree with several other posters...

That's just a kid. Albeit, an angry one, but still a kid.

He was acting like he'd just done a line of coke (do Jews do that
)

I don't think this is a good example of what you were trying to show.

I understand that those kids (17 or 18 years old) are probably indoctrinated with info from their families and religious communities.

They just have a bit more testosterone available than they are used to. Spitting it out where ever they can.

Does this make it right? Absolutely not.

Am I saying that this kind of behavior only exists in children? Of course not.

Am I saying I would have liked to knock him one across the face for being just plain disrespectful? Oh... most definitely.

To the OP: I like your analogy on how the silly significance of old written texts has disastrous effects on the humans of now. I'd say I will go write a similar book and then bury it, but I don't really find joy in f*&^ing people. And if I did, I'd assume I'd want to see the havoc I had induced. Otherwise, where's the fun?

Namaste, ya'all!

edit on 26/6/11 by ElizaAshdene because: I'm bad at the faces...

edit on 26/6/11 by ElizaAshdene because: If it's still not right, oh well.

It's kids like him who serve in the IDF. Explains a lot.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"And the son Ismail was jealous and coveted David. Yet he has, Jordan, and Syria, and Iraq, and Iran, and Saudi Arabia, and Egypt, and Yemen and Oman. We have the land of Israel, given by god, and we will die to protect it"

- School Girl 16 years old, at a end of year presentation ceremony at a Jewish school in the UK. I know because I was there, in the audience.

My lasting thought, as ironic as it was, was holy crap now I know what the Nuremberg rally must have been like!

Followed by rapturous applause.

The indoctrination of the Orthodox Jews is as bad, as the militant muslims. really I see no difference between the two. They are both as mad and bad as each other. And the world would be better off if we just left them to it.

Seriously build a big wall around the whole region. let them get on with it, while the rest of the world get on with living our lives like normal humans, without the crazy deranged middle east wackos!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

1)That's just a sad video. Truly sad.
2)These are kids. I dont know that it is a fair picture of all jews. Its a kid feeling tough.
3)As an atheist, I have received similar treatment on many occasions from christians, in america.

It isnt about Jew or christian or muslim. The problem is when we teach our children that 'what we believe is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

So true. The profane mouthy kid, who went so far as to say he wanted to kill the people he was speaking to, learned his mindset from his parents, peers, and community. It's a very telling display. He wasn't speaking to Palestinians.

Very bad parenting on the part of his family and community.
edit on 6/27/2011 by dubiousone because: Punctuation for clarity.

You have to be careful not to judge a whole people by the actions of a run-away teen punk. If that were done all around.....every nation and every people would be the most hateful. American's do this, Canadians do this, German's do this ...teens all over the world act this way...the only difference is, is that these kids are from a more religeous place so the target conversation is different.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There is a huge difference between being Jewish and being Israeli.... The state of Israel is a monster and the majority of it's occupants are merciless war mongers.

The more you learn about the truth behind the holocaust, the balfour agreement and, Ashkenazi Jews, the more it all starts to make sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by greenCo

I don't intend on subsiding my support for Israel just because someone on the internet thinks Jews and Israelis in general are evil.

If these people had it their way every last Jew on Earth would disappear.
edit on 27-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

I agree. These were just way-ward teenagers and nothing more. Every country has them.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77

Originally posted by YourPopRock
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Sad thing is this... there are FAR worse videos showing adults doing exactly the same thing. Also one froom the news in France about the army in Isreal being told not to talk about or release pictures/videos of them posing and humiliating Palestinian bodies, prisoners and toture victims. Shall I post them?

Feel free if you wish, I personally dont care to see them. I know all too well what is going on over there, on both sides.

My biggest point was that it isnt a jew thing, it is a religious thing.
Not a Jew thing ? What? Who do you think lives in Israel?

Thanks for being an example of those that are too near-sighted to see the whole picture.

As I said in my previous post, this type of thing happens within each religion. It isnt exclusive to jews. It is exclusive to the hate the organized religion breeds.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join