It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Jews want this video removed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Warning, there is some adult language in this video. And that is just what to expect from a peace loving, religions people right?

I cringe as I watch this. Why is it that there is a group of people who feel obligated to something that is not theirs - at the cost of the lives of others?

Is it because a book said so?

Picture this... I write a book, bury it for 2000 years. In this book, I say God told me that everyone from Minnesota is entitled to the promised land of Hawaii.

Now, does that give people 2000 years from now the right to push the hawaiians out? Does it give them the right to kill those people to get them to leave?

Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together to make a spark will tell you no.

The rest will try to tell you how ignorant you are for not understanding just why the land should belong to them.

And THAT is what is happening with the Jews and the Palists....

(PS, can we STOP all pro-Isreal propeganda threads now?)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
THAT'S what you got from that Video?

Just wow.. And your explanation and responce was derived from THAT video?

Hell, If you go into any major city in the U.S. and go into the wrong neighborhood with the wrong colors, your NOT gonna get just get flipped off..

It would be a little more severe. Not saying it's right or wrong. It's just a fact. OK It's wrong.. I said it.

I think your statement and thoughts are much more harsh then what the kids said.. Even though you didn't use profanity.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
THAT'S what you got from that Video?

Just wow.. And your explanation and responce was derived from THAT video?

Hell, If you go into any major city in the U.S. and go into the wrong neighborhood with the wrong colors, your NOT gonna get just get flipped off..

It would be a little more severe. Not saying it's right or wrong. It's just a fact. OK It's wrong.. I said it.

I think your statement and thoughts are much more harsh then what the kids said.. Even though you didn't use profanity.

Since I live in America, you are welcome to have an opposite view. But if I were a Jew and you were a Palestinian, I apparently would be ok killing you for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I definitely agree with you on the religion part as to why there is no reason for the state of Israel to be occupying the land of Palestine. However, I just feel that your reasoning based on this video is very weak. A better reason would be, well, look what happened in 2009, with the Gaza war, that is more than enough to tell you that they should not be there.

My solution to the state of Palestine/Israel? Scrap both names and just call it the Holy Land, its Holy to many different peoples not only to the Jews as well.

The day both sides come to this realization is the day that they can finally have everlasting peace, until then, bloodshed, tyranny, and oppression will occur right in front of our eyes.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Absolutly not. I don't condone territory religious wars to the death at any level.

But that's just me.. That kid was pissed off. He sounds like he doesn't like Christians.

I don't hate Palestinians, Muslims or Jews..

I don't envy anyone living in the Middle East. Period... Or most of Africa. Or near Fukishima for that matter.

Or Minot Dakota either.

Or the Mexican U.S border right now either.

Bloodshed over Religion or Borders is just outright horrific to me. I wish there were better options to resolve the fighting. Not weapons.

I don't want to fuel the fire with more misunderstanding, based on hate. But that's just me.

link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I actually like your Holy Land idea... a LOT.

The problem is, it would require a lot of people with a huge god complex to be civil and to start caring for their neighbor as God wanted them to.

It is a beautiful thought though.

link   
Super-Snazzy-Double-Post
edit on 6/26/2011 by YourPopRock because: I forgot to get down on Friday.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
this is a video in response to the other thread titled "why the palestanians want this video removed"

but the difference is, this video offers reason and facts and evidence, while the other video complains about children playing football in the dome/temple mount

I fail to see why the other thread received so many flags and stars.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
1)That's just a sad video. Truly sad.
2)These are kids. I dont know that it is a fair picture of all jews. Its a kid feeling tough.
3)As an atheist, I have received similar treatment on many occasions from christians, in america.

It isnt about Jew or christian or muslim. The problem is when we teach our children that 'what we believe is correct, and everyone else is wrong".

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This world is sad and the people that use their religion and words from a book written by a man to kill deserve to die right behind them.

Although I believe in GOD I believe all religious texts are flawed because they were written by human beings. It never ceases to amaze me the stupidity of the human race even in a day and age we are suppose to be enlightened.

I agree with you OP. This is a sad world and If I were God I would set a match to this mother.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I agree with both of you. I'm game for anything that doesn't require bloodshed.

It's sad that everyone claims compromise, as long as they don't have to give up anything.

Tough stuff.

I just hate guns for borders and religion. I don't get it..but no ones throwing me out of Tahoe,so it's easy for ME to say right now.

I retract my thumbs down and post a...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Sad thing is this... there are FAR worse videos showing adults doing exactly the same thing. Also one froom the news in France about the army in Isreal being told not to talk about or release pictures/videos of them posing and humiliating Palestinian bodies, prisoners and toture victims. Shall I post them?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Sad thing is this... there are FAR worse videos showing adults doing exactly the same thing. Also one froom the news in France about the army in Isreal being told not to talk about or release pictures/videos of them posing and humiliating Palestinian bodies, prisoners and toture victims. Shall I post them?

Feel free if you wish, I personally dont care to see them. I know all too well what is going on over there, on both sides.

My biggest point was that it isnt a jew thing, it is a religious thing.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

(PS, can we STOP all pro-Isreal propeganda threads now?)

Only if we can stop all the anti-Jew/anti-Israel propaganda.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This happens in every culture on the planet. Everywhere you go you will eventually run into thugs who are just looking for a fight. How many times have people from other religions and nationalities either intentionally posted or been caught out expressing similar stuff?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
response to the Palestine thread? or vice versa?

Can't stereotype with a broad stroke because of the actions of some.

Goes for both sides.

I love how people choose sides, with NO REAL TIES to either one.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I tend to agree with several other posters...

That's just a kid. Albeit, an angry one, but still a kid.

He was acting like he'd just done a line of coke (do Jews do that
)

I don't think this is a good example of what you were trying to show.

I understand that those kids (17 or 18 years old) are probably indoctrinated with info from their families and religious communities.

They just have a bit more testosterone available than they are used to. Spitting it out where ever they can.

Does this make it right? Absolutely not.

Am I saying that this kind of behavior only exists in children? Of course not.

Am I saying I would have liked to knock him one across the face for being just plain disrespectful? Oh... most definitely.

To the OP: I like your analogy on how the silly significance of old written texts has disastrous effects on the humans of now. I'd say I will go write a similar book and then bury it, but I don't really find joy in f*&^ing people. And if I did, I'd assume I'd want to see the havoc I had induced. Otherwise, where's the fun?

Namaste, ya'all!

edit on 26/6/11 by ElizaAshdene because: I'm bad at the faces...

edit on 26/6/11 by ElizaAshdene because: If it's still not right, oh well.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hate to tell you that all you did was post a video of drunken Jewish teenagers mouthing off like idiots.

This is ALL this video is.

Go to the south and see how many rednecks you can find blabbering about blacks. Got to a ghetto and see what is said about white people. Go to the southwest and videotape what your average drunken idiot kid says about Mexicans.

Quit sensationalizing everything.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yeah, well the Muslims don't treat the Christians in their country any better either.

(Not defending the Jew's in the video, but Muslims aren't any better.)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Yeah, well the Muslims don't treat the Christians in their country any better either.

(Not defending the Jew's in the video, but Muslims aren't any better.)

I'd say that would go for any place that has religious fanatics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join