It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, I just found out that I have cancer.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Though I don't know you personally, I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you the best. Stay strong and stay positive. Please keep us updated whenever you can ok?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sending you best wishes and positive thoughts.
Be well.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry to hear. I suggest you do a little bit of reading on Ketogenic diets and their efficacy in the treatment of brain tumors. They are extremely effective.

Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I will also recommend that you look into vitamin B12, 2 to 3000 mg a day has helped some people, I heard this from their doctors, not to mention the data available on the net.

And as someone else stated the Burzynski Movie and his treatment.
heres his clinic . It is costly, but if you have the means I would certainly recommend it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and support and advice. It means alot to me really. I'll post a follow up as soon as I find out more info in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Just wanted to send my best wishes and lots of positive energy to you.

Stay strong!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My prayers an positive thoughts are with you, and also please know that if you ever need someone to talk to that ill be around,

My own family right now has been hit with the big C and i can fully relate to the fears that you are going through,
We are all here for you, xx ya ATS family are pushing you all the way and wishing you the best,

Keep us all updated and rest up well ok

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I am very sorry to hear this.All the best with your treatment.

My prayers are with you.Don't worry about anything.
Everything will be fine.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, finally I am at MD Anderson in Houston going through treatment. I thought I would never get here. It has turned out to be Melanoma that has metastasized in the sinus cavity and also in my right lung. The mass in my lung is about 5-6 centmeters in diameter and the one in my head is a little bigger than my thumb. I just started chemo yesterday and will do it for a few more days then start a round of immunotherapy for four days. Then I'll get to go home for a week or so. Which will be a wonderful thing because I miss my dogs so bad. The hope is that they can keep it from spreading any more in me, as well as shrink the sinus tumor enough so that they can operate on it and remove it. As it is now it is way too close to my brain. Melanoma I was reading is one of the hardest most aggressive cancers to treat, but its also the only type of cancer thats been known to just go away for no apparent reason. My wife has been absolutely flipping out, I finally had to forbid her from reading anything on the internet about it because she starts crying every time. Anyways, thats where I'm at right now. I just wanted to give you guys an update and say thanks for all the support and prayers and please keep praying for me. I do believe in the power of prayer. Thanks guys and gals.

P.S. I'm 33 years old and before this all happened I was very active amd healthy. Heck, 3 weeks ago my biggest concern was getting my 4-wheeler carberator taken off and cleaned good. It's amazing how something like this can come on so sudden. So everyone kiss your wives, hug your kids, play with the dogs, never fight over petty things and dont sweat the small stuff. You never know what the future holds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join