It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big hello from Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I am really no good at introductions.

Hello all, found this site recently and really enjoyed reading some of the posts so I decided to join in the fray. I'm only a young bloke but I have a solid set of beliefs and morals. I'm a highschool dropout and as a result work in an unfufilling and frankly boring job (I also have very poor spelling). I'm big on conspiracy theories so that will probably be where you will find me, though I may occasionally venture somewhere else.

I will get this out the way now, I'm weird, very very weird. If I start rambling on any posts or replys (kinda like what I'm doing now) bare with me, there is method to my madness.

See told you I was no good at introductions

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Icurus

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icurus
I am really no good at introductions.

welcome to ATS,
I'm no good at responding to introductions

I hope you have a good time, learn some stuff & share some stuff. You'll probably also notice theres a growing number of australians here too; I think its good that more of us are looking for information in different places instead of just accepting the norm.

Peace,
-Bob
edit on 26/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
G'day mate

Another fellow Aussie here, Welcome to ATS!

As OL stated, a mod will most likely be along shortly with a hello and some links to the rules and whatnot. Have a great day and see you on the boards!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from the other side of the world.

Lots of Aussies here, so I'm sure several names will pop up here.

Have fun and see you in the forums.

GM

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Icurus

Hi Icurus, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join