It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Terror: Another Frame Up Collapses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Jean-Charles Brisard, the author of "The Forbidden Truth" has been found guilty of libeling Saudi Biz man Sheikh Khaled Bin Mahfouz. Yet another case of false accusations.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed, all these "big" terror cases keep collapsing in on themselves. Kind of makes ya wonder, doesn't it?
Bush/Asscroft's whole "war on terror" is bogus. (And that's not to say there is no terrorism. There's ALWAYS been terrorism, going all the way back to the hassassins.) These creeps just happen to be using it to scare and control our largely unwitting populace. It's time to let them know WE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING and IT WON'T WORK! Bush is goin' back to Crawford come November!

Bin Mahfouz Wins Libel Case in UK
Staff Writer

JEDDAH, 9 August 2004 The UK High Court has awarded Saudi businessman Sheikh Khaled Bin Mahfouz 10,000 damages in a defamation case filed against French author Jean-Charles Brisard and his two JCB Consulting companies. The defendants were also ordered to pay interim costs of 30,000.

In a verdict made public on July 20 following a court order on July 1, a judge found that Brisard and his two companies had made defamatory and false statements about Bin Mahfouz.

Under the terms of the UK Defamation Act 1996, the court awarded 10,000 damages to be paid to Sheikh Bin Mahfouz by the defendants, declared the allegations made by the defendants to be false, and also ordered them to pay interim costs of 30,000.

Brisard and his JCB Consulting companies had alleged that a) Bin Mahfouz was one of the main individual Saudi sponsors of Al-Qaeda, b) Bin Mahfouz knowingly supported and assisted in terrorism, as a banker, by playing a leading role in the provision of financial support to Al-Qaeda and as chairman of National Commercial Bank by diverting or being responsible for the diversion of millions of dollars to terrorist organizations, and c) Bin Mahfouz is the brother-in-law of Osama Bin Laden.
www.libertyforum.org... ber=292847820&t=-1

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
With Shiekh in front of his name? That's a Shiekh then, and not a business man. He might dabble in Business on the side..

NOT bashing YOUR words here EastCoastKid!

Seriously though, it's impossible to prove the double bluff.

Yes you can safely assume the tactic is being used , but when and where? And the could it not be a triple bluff made to look like a double?
That's when the paranoia starts ;p

[edit on 10/8/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Newsflash: Sheiks CAN and ARE businessmen. Trust me. I've seen them with my own eyes IN Saudi Arabia. Where would you get the idea they aren't?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Killing propaganda and letting people see the other side, good on you EastCoastKid. Some people never want to see the other side, but the fight must be fought, everything helps.

They are not only business-men, but twisted in their thoughts of business.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They come from a land completely foreign to the way we in the West think and act. It doesn't make them wrong. It makes them/us different. (Although I thank God every day I'm from the U.S. I'm no fan of Sharia law.)

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
JIt's time to let them know WE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING and IT WON'T WORK! Bush is goin' back to Crawford come November!

Do you really think that Kerry is going to change anything at all?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319

JIt's time to let them know WE KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING and IT WON'T WORK! Bush is goin' back to Crawford come November!

IMO Kerry has the same agenda as Bush does in the long run. Whatever path Bush is on, Kerry will pick up right where he left off. That's assuming if Bush looses the election. Now Kerry may spice things up a bit but he'll still have the same agenda.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mrmulder]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

Originally posted by build319

IMO Kerry has the same agenda as Bush does in the long run. Whatever path Bush is on, Kerry will pick up right where he left off. That's assuming if Bush looses the election. Now Kerry may spice things up a bit but he'll still have the same agenda.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by mrmulder]

I agree. I haven't heard or seen anything that Kerry will be doing differently if he is in office. I look forward to the debates to see if a few hard lines can be drawn between them (but then again, those will just be words that can a will be changed once in office), cause now I see them just blurring together.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've been saying for a long time that a Kerry win will only slow things down. Buy time.

The most important difference can be summed up in one, two words: Neo-Conservatives. Our government MUST be purged of the Neo Con war mongerers. Pure and simple.

My choice all along was Howard Dean. Now the only choice we have is between Bush and Kerry. Either vote for one, or sit out. I've decided to go ahead and vote for Kerry. It's that simple. I highly doubt Kerry could be any worse than Bush. He seems quite capable in the area of foreign policy/diplomacy. Right now, that is what our nation needs desperately.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That's assuming that the public facade we call the "US Government" actually makes any difference at all, other than to pacify the populace and keep them in the illusion of "everything is fine with the world, there are no conspiracies, the government loves you, the president is your FRIEND". Why do people stop at "the president" as the "be all, end all"? Do you really think that our "system" is flawless and that countless generations of corrupt, power-hungry psychopaths could not figure out a way to establish secret control over the gullible, wishful-thinking populace? Do you REALLY think the "founding fathers" had the people's best intentions at heart? It seems like all they really wanted was freedom from their oppresive governments like that of England. However, did they actually provide FREEDOM in this "free" nation at ANY point in time, despite STRESSING over and over how free we all are? Remember black slavery? Remember the female gender throughout the entire history of this civilization? Remember people who rejected the mainstream religion and what happened to them? It seems that "by the people, for the people, of the people" is only true when you define the word PEOPLE in a very narrow way!

What about our freedom to elect our representatives? No, they elect themselves, whoever is the richest, and therefore most popular (popularity is gained from having money to fund advertisements of yourself, NOT by actually being the "best man for the job", not by a long shot!). How do you get so damn rich as a "public servant" anyway? Corruption - conspiracies which include using the "black market", taking advantage of the drug trade, CONNECTIONS with other psychopathic and power/money-hungry individuals - like attracts like, having your "daddy" hook you up, etc. Oh, and make sure the public sees you as honorable, modest, decent, family man, religious, happy, ambitious, and thinks you just want to SERVE THEM. *sneezes*. Sorry, I'm allergic to bull #. What about the extreme overemphasis of "freedom" and "americanism" and "patriotism" in this country, when those words lost absolutely ALL meaning objectively, and are now just something we tell ourselves to stay happy and ignore reality, because that can be painful to face? Propaganda! As long as you BELIEVE that you're free, your "leaders" can then DEFINE the word FREEDOM for you, however they wish! You have a choice: BUSH or KERRY! And that's FREEDOM BABY, see you can CHOOSE after all

Remember countless government conspiracies that have emerged to the public (damn that "freedom of information act", damn it to hell!), though most Americans are either clueless (mainstream news is controlled, and that's what the majority watches) or in denial?

But let's get specific here. What did Kerry say about his foreign policy? What about his support for Israel? Didn't Bush say something about attacking the middle east in defense of Israel or something...

Weren't the fingerprints of Mossad all over 9/11, all over most of the terrorist "threats" since then? Think about it, how often do those carbombing-suicidal muslims kill mostly MUSLIMS in the area? Does that make any sense? An Arab Terrorist who hates America SO MUCH, that he's gonna go blow up a bunch of muslims and himself, to prove it. And this is just scratching the paint of the "problems" that pop up all over the place.

What was that "great illusion" in the Bible that God is supposed to send in the "end times"? Lemme fill you in on a little secret, it's not referring to the future...

The illusion is our very existance, our entire lives and the world is a big fat lie, controlled by LIARS, owned and operated by LIARS, and all cleanly executed by PSYCHOPATHS. Not only are we all in denial about OURSELVES and who/what WE ARE, but we are also clueless and in denial about the world. We see only what we WANT to see, and the "powers that be" know us better than we know ourselves, and use this to their advantage of course. The discrepancy between the actual reality we live in, and what the vast majority of the population believe, is huge, and growing daily. Eventually, the # will hit the fan, and apparently that time is not far off - the planet is burning and the emperor has NO CLOTHES. But it's in our nature to only see what we WANT to see (wishful thinking, fear, temptation, desires, all mixed into one big pot of illusion), because we're all service to self entities (most of us are even in denial about THAT as well).

But don't take my word for it. Go look for yourself guys. It takes effort yeah, but it's not really all that hard. Wishful thinking/assumptions/beliefs/anticipation have all got to GO, and then things just sorta fall into place
. The problem is, 99% of what we know is illusion, due to our own tendency to assume/wishfully think, once again, because we're service to self, and it's in our nature to only acknowledge what makes us happy, which usually means, make up your own version of reality, (or believe what others tell us if it sounds good to us) and ignore all that doesn't fit, and ALL the evidence to the contrary.

But ya know, to each his own! Go back to sleep. Don't mind me, I never wrote anything, you never read this. USA is the greatest country ever! We're all free! The government loves us! There are evil Arab/Muslim terrorists who hate our FREEDOMS, and are just jealous of us, so they wanna blow us up, though they keep shooting themselves in the foot and it just keep benefitting us when they do that, but ignore that! Our 400 billion a year budget is not enough to protect us from a few cave dwellers with a motive and big evil turbans! Let's all join hands and say the "Pledge of Allegiance" and keep singing our national anthem very loud, so loud that we are able to tune out anything and everything else that we don't WANT to hear. God bless America! Go us! We're #1! Who are "we"? Who cares, whatever "we" means to you, it's #1!!! Let's watch some baseball, drink some beers, get really drunk, and phase out like good Americans should.

Forget the part where humanity is on the verge of self-destruction (again). That's just something those damn conspiracy theorists, who are just paranoid lunatics, think.

-Mike

[edit on 10-8-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
First of all, let me say, I appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts concerning this subject. Your post is well thought out, passionate and articulate. It also has merit.

Although I sympathize with what you're saying, we're still left at square one. What do we do about this wretched situation?

With the rise of Howard Dean's movement, for an example, we saw that grassroots progressive politics does have a fighting chance. We saw what the little guy can do when he bands together with a lot of other little guys. Even the power elites were rocked by the power of it. The voice of the little guy was heard loud and clear. (That's why the DNC, RNC and corporate media all worked overtime to discredit and destroy his run for the White House.) We have the power. But power is meaningless until it is wielded.

The progressive movement has only one choice at this moment. It must get behind the candidacy of John Kerry as a place to start. Once Kerry is elected, the movement can begin to exert its influence from within, from the local and state level up. If Bush is elected, its power would be even more dilluted, possibly even into non-existence. Is that what you want?

The fact is this: Come November, either John F. Kerry or George W. Bush will win the presidency. Not Ralph Nader. Not the New York candidate (can't remember his name). Not anyone else! It's one or the other. Am I happy with that? HELL NO! I'm just as disgusted as you are. Whining and crying about it isn't gonna get us anywhere, though. We have to accept this and move forward.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I'm just asking all of you to consider what the stakes are. I have never in my voting life trusted a Democrat enough to vote for them, especially for president. Things have changed since 9-11. It's time to put partisanship behind us, for the sake of our nation; and for the sake of the world. It's time to send a message to Bush and all his demonic Neo Conservative thugs that we will not stand for their quest for eternal war and world domination. We will not allow this nation to become the Nazi Germany of the 21st-century. We will NOT stand for it!

Although I don't even fully trust that my vote will be counted, I have to vote. It's the only thing I can do to TRY and make things (more) right than they are right now. If I don't vote, I have absolutely no right to bitch about the outcome and the myriad effects.

I will take this bitter pill and vote for John Kerry. Should he win, we stand a much better chance of rolling back some of the tyrannical BU# that has been forced upon our supposedly free country. It's the only thing we can do at this point!

Let the movement begin!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ECK, I too agree that this election is a throw away as far as getting someone in the office that will make a difference. I too also beleive it's possible that one man can make a difference. It's not gonna be this time, or the next, or probably for a while I'm afraid. You asked the question, how can we change the way it is just being lowly tax paying citizens? You answered, by voting. But voting for the lesser of 2 evils is still voting poorly. The more we see things that way, the more the big wigs will keep the stronghold of power.

A Third Party (even Four of Five) is greatly needed, but will never happen if we continue to only choose between the two "Corporations" we know as republicans and democrats. The more we openminded people vote with our heads, the more it sends a sign to the 2 megapowers that their grip on us is getting weaker and weaker. People won't vote for a thrid party candidate because they don't know any better. They don't know any better because they are brainwashed by dems and reps to think that there is no alternative. This contry is going to have to go thru some much much worse times before we get that into our heads. Some thought 9-11 would be that wake up call, some thought going to Iraq would be, but as you can see, it's not, and it's gonna take a bit more to get us out of that frame of mind. I don't know what that event would have to be, but it will have to be big, otherwise, I'm afraid we will continue in this rut till we have imploded as a country and it's too late.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Wow. Everyone already said what I was going to say. Like ECK, I'm voting for Kerry too even though I don't like him anymore than Bush but I do believe he'll slow down the process Bush is taking right now. All my friends are voting for Kerry too at this point. If Kerry does win that buys us time to try and bring the truth out before it gets out of hand. It gives the minority journalist and public who know what's going on a chance to keep on fighting for what they believe is right.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I agree with a lot of the things you guys saying. But I don't think that electing Kerry will bring about the social reform and popular organising that we despratly need in this country. You have to understand that in our system power doesn't lie in the government. Power lies in the hands of the rich eliet, who are experts in shaping the opinon of the public. Half of all stocks are owned by the top 10% of the population, and half of that is owned by the top 1.5%. And these are the people that our so called 'government' works for. These are the people who own media corporations, which are basically propaganda machines to direct the population away from indepentand thought.

As long as authoritarian/totalitarian Capitolism(making as much money as you can at the expense of everything else) is our prefured social structure, we'll always be nothing more than consumers(corporate slaves).

The strugle for freedom has been going on for thousands of years, the only difference now is that we have been duped in to thinking were free. There's been a concious effort since that formation of the United states to de-politicize the masses, which infact has worked very well.

In todays world, the corporation has more rights and more representation then the average citizen does. This is nothing new, many a fourfathers have warned us about these international banks and moneyed corporations, but somehow in all the confusion we didn't take them seriously or we just didn't listen, and that brings us to our present situation.

We we asking for freedoms back in the early 1900's with the labour movement, we were asking with the civil rights movements, anti-war movements, black panthers, womens rights and all the other popular movements of the 60's. We were asking then, so what do we do now keep asking! It's time we stand together as a nation, its time we dismantle these totalitarian institutions we call government, and corporations, its time we rise as a people against the injustices that have been forced upon us.

Anarchy is the only way I can see that can set things straight, and creat equality for all. But untill more people realise this we'll just keep going around and around in this never ending system of all for the few, and nothing for the many.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I remember, growing up, being told we live in the greatest country in the world, the land of the free. I just remember being told we're free. We aren't free....we're so far from free. We hand over all of our power to the government...9/11 just frightens me. Our choice is Kerry or Bush. That's like being on an airplane and being offered Fish or Fish. Same crap, different politician. The patriot act has paved the way for some nasty things....something wicked this way comes.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Kerry - Mastermind or Puppet?

If the stories about Kerry's falsefied purple hearts are true, I've been thinking about WHY would Kerry manipulate the military system back in Vietnam to get his allegedly unmerited purple hearts. Could he have been planning, back then, to use these medals in his push for a presidency run in the years to come? If so, had he the capabilites to mastermind the whole project on his own? Or, would he have needed an outside influence, a group that has been molding his future for him, with the intent of pushing him into the Whitehouse? How far back can the planning for the presidency go?

I have always thought that GW Bush was a product of a group of people molding him for one sole purpose, the presidency. Why can't Kerry be a part of a similiar plot, and the whole ordeal of fabricating his purple heart medals just be a small part in his "employers" main goal. If you take a look at his Senate terms he has been just about as invisible as possible. Making little waves or noise, just enough to get him by, so that when he makes his run, there wil be no major complaints of the bills he has passed, cause he hasn't passed any (I think maybe 8).

pulled from thread at www.abovetopsecret.com...

I pulled this from another thread, but thought it may be rellevant here as well. I's my belief that the current president and Kerry himself have had thier plan for the whitehouse set before them all the way back to thier late teens, early twenties. I think they are used by the power elites, as mentioned before, as puppets in their continued quest to control this country. It's also possible that each of these two guys are controlled by the same group of string pulling elitist, and that this group even forsaw the possibility of them running against each other right now. Knowing that they could control each of them, it won't matter to them who gets in office.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah...'democratic government' and what is sad is this is the stuff they want to set up in Iraq...buahaha

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The point is not to change the world, it is to change yourself, and MOVE ON! You can do NOTHING to change that, which is a reflection of the state of mind of the people, a reflection of their collective CHOICE. If everyone chooses to WAKE UP and smell the burning of their own flesh, and dips their hand in a cup of water, it'll all be over, because any "power" any elites had over us would instantly cease to exist. What is happening in the world is due to the people's desire to give up their power over themselves, to have someone "represent" them, to give up any and all responsibility for THEIR OWN existances, due to laziness and their self-serving natures. There is NOTHING you can do, and it is futile to try to make this world a "better" place, it would be selfish and ignorant on your part to even try, because "better" is defined differently by everyone. It is perfect just the way it is - it is what it is because of the CHOICES the populace made, and ALLOWED themselves to be herded like sheep and completely controlled. The "elite" see this as a "better world" than letting the ignorant sheep rule themselves, the elite think the ORDER (NWO for example) is GOOD for the people, it makes the world a better place. If you disagree, it's irrelevant. Everyone has their idea about what to change the world into, to fit THEIR "perfect" idealistic dream of a world.

Kerry is a puppet, Bush is a puppet. Either way, we're going to war, and back home we're going to take away more constitutional rights, and mold it more and more into a police state. It absolutely makes NO difference as to who is in the White House. Any "organized" group you can come up with to "stand up" for your rights will be seen as local TERRORISTS, and the government will use YOU and your group of "rebels" as an excuse to FINALIZE their police state, saying that the terrorists at home wish to overthrow our great country and our great government, and use you for even more fear tactics. You'd play right into their hands.

As you can see, any opposition from you just benefits our controllers, our governments, and their puppet masters as well. Think about it, let's pretend the Russian government created a terrorist act (like 911) in their own country and blamed it on the damn Americans. They invade America as a response, to try to "liberate" us from our "terrorist and oppresive" government. They occupy the country.

WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

The people take up arms and start fighting back. However, those American people who are just fighting their Russian oppressors will be labeled as "insurgents" and "terrorists" back on Russian media. The population of the invading country will be blinded with propaganda and mind conditioning, to the point that they'll now see any attempt on our part to RESIST the takeover of our country as terrorist actions! And it will only PROVE to them that we are indeed responsible for the great terror attack on Russia, which was actually done by the government of Russia itself.

It is very simple: You CANNOT change this world, it is what it is for a REASON. That reason is for you to LEARN from it, and MOVE ON when you're ready - it is the choice of those IN this world to allow it to be what it is, to experience these issues and conflicts so they can LEARN from them! The world is ruled and operated by forces WAY BEYOND our government, which is nothing but a puppet in the long line of puppets. The only reason for that is, the people WANT to be controlled, they WANT to be sheep and not responsible for themselves, and gladly give their free will up to their rulers, in return for an illusion of "safety" and to be taken care of.

Remember, if everyone shared your view, the world would not be what it is, it would conform to what YOU think is "right". Do you plan to force EVERYONE to choose YOUR version of how the world SHOULD be? My suggestion is, learn to SEE this reality for for what it is, LEARN and benefit from the LESSONS that are provided by the "conflicts" and "hardships" that this world provides, and then move on when you no longer FIT in this world!

Or, you can JOIN the oppressors, and try to alter the entire world to YOUR desires (because "right" and "good" is subjective, everyone thinks their version of how the world should be is right and good), ignore the idea that the populace's collective choices is what shapes their world, and spend your entire existance attempting to CHANGE it somehow, instead of learning from the way it already IS. What about those who WANT to live as slaves? What about those who CHOOSE to be ruled? What about those who WANT to "compete" with others for power and money - all those are the VAST MAJORITY of this planet, otherwise it would simply NOT be what it is! Do you plan to slaughter all those who disagree with your world view, or somehow force them to conform?

Cannot wake up those who choose to remain asleep. So once again, all that we can really do, is choose to wake OURSELVES up, and begin to SEE that which is ignored by the vast majority. Eventually, we will no longer "fit" here, because when a sheep turns into an eagle, it doesn't fit with the herd of sheep anymore. That is the point where you move on to another world, to learn OTHER lessons, and leave this world to those who wish to play their psychopathic games of the "predator", and wage war.

Just some thoughts.

-Mike

[edit on 11-8-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mike

you share a great point. It's sad that 'that's the way it is'. Very sad. But I see your point. We might have the freedom to speak out against the government on paper...but in reality...it's like the Salem Witch Trials.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Lilbiam,
Interesting, and I mean no disrespect to you what you have written it makes very good sense, but I draw a line here That is the point where you move on to another world, to learn OTHER lessons, and leave this world to those who wish to play their psychopathic games of the "predator", and wage war.
so are you saying do nothing its hopeless? Sit still take the chains of slavery, because we cant change our world? And when you die you will go to, for a lack of better terms a better place?
I would rather die fighting for a better tomorrow a free man than live the rest of my life on my knees as a slave. Either way I will still move on when my time is done but at lest I will pass on knowing I tried to help my fellow man, my family, my children and friends, isnt that the greater good? Yes I know Good or Bad is subjective, but doing nothing but watching is useless and giving in to tyranny, I came here like we all did to learn and spiritually grow, I think that means helping my fellow man and future generation
out from under oppression.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join