It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically (because this can't be real)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
i love ATS, we can figure out anything here (except the fact that there aren't any aliens around)

You don't believe in aliens?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The restricted content is due to Stephens Media LLC who own many publications who last year began suing sites for using their content as a means to generate revenue.

All sites that belong to Stephens Media LLC, Righthaven, or any of it's affiliates will not show up on ATS.
edit on 26-6-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

edit ahh i see the answer is above
edit on 26-6-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
The restricted content is due to Stephens Media LLC who own may publications who last year began suing sites for using their content as a means to generate revenue.

All sites that belong to Stephens Media LLC, Righthaven, or any of it's affiliates will not show up on ATS.

thank you for that information!!

Stephens Media LLC is a Las Vegas, Nevada diversified media holding company that publishes over 30 newspapers in 8 states, primarily in Nevada and Arkansas.
The company has been expanding its interactive Internet business, where it operates online sites for its newspapers and portal sites like LasVegas.com, which is licensed to Greenspun Media Group. The company co-owns hawaii.com with Gannett. The company is also a partner in the California Newspapers Partnership with MediaNews and Gannett. The company also formed in November 2009 a joint venture with WEHCO Media, Inc. in Arkansas.
On November 12, 2010, Michael Ferguson, the company's Chief Operating Officer, was promoted to CEO. The previous CEO, Sherman Frederick, will remain with Stephens Media in a consultant role and write a weekly column for Stephens Media newspapers. Mark Hinueber is Vice President, General Counsel and Director of Human Resources.
On November 28, 2010, Stephens Media Iowa, LLC, a subsidiary of Stephens Media, acquired several newspapers including the Ames Tribune, Boone News-Republican, Dallas County News, Nevada Journal, Ames About People & Advertiser, Tri-County Times, and Algona Upper Des Moines from Midlands Newspapers, Inc., a subsidiary of the Omaha World-Herald Company

en.wikipedia.org...(newspapers)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
i love ATS, we can figure out anything here (except the fact that there aren't any aliens around)

You don't believe in aliens?

i would LOVE to but nope

u got some pictures or some alien friends i could see

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
you could edit the op and use this
probably be good
Fox 16 News: Truck crashes into home
or has it been too long?
I didn't look

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks Forevever!!
edit on 6/26/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Happy to help! I thought it was actually a really interesting story.

Was kinda hoping some insurance conspiracies would be brought up.

For example - Car insurance companies who own the people who repair your car - They call them "service centers" and most companies will try to "direct" or "steer" you to them like they're doing you a favor, which is actually against the law - Many have been sued for using fake and after market parts on cars (which they do of course to cut costs), causing at least a depreciation in value, and at worse, additional (sometimes devastating) accidents. Doesn't sound like a good neighbor to me....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
"They can't get approval to move the truck without insurance authorization"

If I had a Dump Truck stuck in my house, and I took no action because I was waiting for "approval" it would suggest I was as dysfunctional as the Insurance Company(ies).

Buy some timbers, shore up the roof and drag the truck out. Then cover the opening with plywood and clean up the mess. If I didn't have the skills to do that I'd find someone who did. Of course I'd log my time and keep receipts! Oh, and I'd have someone video my friends and I as we did it, we'd all be Youtube stars for a day!

I'd like to believe most people aren't as helpless nor as indecisive as they are sometimes portrayed.

PS. If the truck was owned by aliens (not sure how aliens managed to make an appearance in this thread, but when in Rome...), I'd probably ask them to beam me up and forget all about the truck, house, insurance company etc.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
"They can't get approval to move the truck without insurance authorization"

If I had a Dump Truck stuck in my house, and I took no action because I was waiting for "approval" it would suggest I was as dysfunctional as the Insurance Company(ies).

Buy some timbers, shore up the roof and drag the truck out. Then cover the opening with plywood and clean up the mess. If I didn't have the skills to do that I'd find someone who did. Of course I'd log my time and keep receipts! Oh, and I'd have someone video my friends and I as we did it, we'd all be Youtube stars for a day!

I'd like to believe most people aren't as helpless nor as indecisive as they are sometimes portrayed.

PS. If the truck was owned by aliens (not sure how aliens managed to make an appearance in this thread, but when in Rome...), I'd probably ask them to beam me up and forget all about the truck, house, insurance company etc.

Sadly "common sense' is not so common (no relation to the guy who was bashed for reading poetry at the White House).

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I do believe some lack common sense, and others are so insecure they have an unnatural need "for permission". Even more reason to share a You Tube video! A cooler full of beer, a video camera, some friends and neighbors (here in suburbia Northern California, I expect I'd have "too" much help)...what a party. Imagine the cheering when we drug that truck out with a 4wd!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
They should stay in a 4 star hotel
and bill it to the insurance
I bet they get it don then.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join