It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically (because this can't be real)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

They can't get approval to move the truck without insurance authorization, and they can't get the insurance authorization until the truck is moved!

The vehicle’s operator, Joseph R. Clendening II, 33, told police he was parked on Maumelle Valley Drive near the intersection with Manitou Drive, which is one of the steepest in town. He said “a cooler, which had been sitting on the seat, fell off the seat striking the air brake release.”

He said the dump truck then began rolling downhill unoccupied, and he was unable to catch up with it.

The truck rolled down the hill, left the roadway, took out a speed limit sign and a utility box, went through a wooded area and destroyed a utility pole before crashing into the garage of the home.

Police estimated the damage at $100,000.

www.jacksonvillepatriot.com...

You can't make this stuff up.

So lets say "hypothetically"

A truck from a construction site uphill from your house rolls DOWN the hill INTO your house.

Hypothetically speaking of course (because that could never happen).

Lets just say, maybe if we were living on Mars (follow me because this is all hypothetical) the city you lived in said you could not (that wasn't a typo) remove the said truck without insurance authorization but yet your insurance won't authorize you until the truck is moved!?!?

Please don't have a conniption, this could never really happen...... Right??

I'm glad that was just my crazy imagination and that wasn't the real world.

join