It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS ;]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It's finally great to see what this world is coming too on a website like this. I am deeply fascinated by all of the stories and posts that everyone posts up on here and I am deeply grateful that I have the opportunity to be part of a group that is very active in trying to get the truth out to the public, although the public refuses to acknowledge our presence!

Knowledge and reason will forever prevail over tyranny and oppression.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Hello, and welcome.

Enjoy your stay here, and share your thoughts on topics with us.

BTW, is that sub zero in your avatar?

Finish him!! lol

vvv

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Haha thanks a lot =D, no its actually Noob Saibot, Sub-Zero's older brother, btw the new Mortal Kombat game is great if you haven't tried it out yet!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Hello and nice to meet ya! Like your avatar but just had to laugh at the Baywatch avatar!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Hi Unvarnished, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
welcome hope you can bring new insight on a few things as well as post a few of your findings

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks a lot Sauron, btw kickass name I can tell your a LOTR fan, I just saw some of the new photos released for the Hobbit and it looks insane! Thanks a lot everyone, I really enjoy this website and I really plan on contributing to it once I get my hands on decent articles that have not been covered yet. Its finally great to see and be a part of a group of like minded individuals that have a passion for learning what the government is hiding from us.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by forsaken421

Thanks a lot, I'm trying to uncover articles that have good potential but sometimes I feel like other members already beat me to it! =D

new topics

top topics

join