It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imaginary Lover.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've been having recurrent dreams about an "Imaginary Lover." The last dream suggests he is about to transcend the "imaginary" to the "corporeal" reality.This is soway cool!

However, I'm a "realist" (though not a "pragmatist"). If form truly follows thought, he will reveal himself to me by the unique symbol we share.

I doubt whether he follows forums. But I'm sending out a beacon from ATS - just in case, just for the heck of it.

No harm, no foul.
edit on 26-6-2011 by starrmtn001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
at first i think you should describe this GUY cause it could just be me or the other person who comments =]

but i will also tell you that i have had these types of dreams aswell with a pretty lady its weird tho.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by starrmtn001

I wish you all the best. To assist in making him more of a reality, here is a song

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
reply to post by starrmtn001

I wish you all the best. To assist in making him more of a reality, here is a song

Thank you. dylles. In my dream, he has the intestinal fortitude of "Pink Floyd", "Led Zeppelin," and that gut, heart rendering ability of such genre.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
By the way, I want to thank you for not taking my post in jest. ATS is a forum I trust, and I trust it's members to give an honest reply.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Such things appear to be common and not just limited to the people in my general vicinity, I see. Good luck in your search. Though, to be frank, I would say that you have a telepathic link with another on this planet and that you are sharing dreams.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
double post
edit on 28-6-2011 by gnosticquasar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
Such things appear to be common and not just limited to the people in my general vicinity, I see. Good luck in your search. Though, to be frank, I would say that you have a telepathic link with another on this planet and that you are sharing dreams.

I know that dream sharing in not an uncommon trait for the most part. I'd love to get together with everyone on the Dream-Share plan and arrange a Bar-B-Que!

I'm not being facetious. I am aware of "Dream Time" and "OOB" groups that have been doing this for many years.
edit on 28-6-2011 by starrmtn001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join