It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I'M the one who Googled chloroform': Casey Anthony's mother drops a bombshell as she testifies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0
This is utter garbage! You cant prosecute unless someone has downloaded the information. Wait this is the USA where you can trample any law to make someone look like a criminal.

Did you read the article? She's being prosecuted for the murder of her daughter (there is a lot of circumstantial evidence suggesting that she was the murderer), the Google searches were just more circumstantial evidence. All the data about her searches came from deleted data on her computer (the computer doesn't delete the data, just the entries in the allocation table), which is perfectly legal to view with a warrant.

How was the law being trampled?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Here guys , you can set you cookies off completely.Settings

www.macromedia.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Cookies have nothing to do with it, it was her deleted browser history.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

What makes you come to that conclusion? I hope not nancy grace or anyone elses opinion because people really want to make it the worst,

arrrgh. No Nancy Grace for me. She and her ilk, with all that yelling and screaming and "tot mom", ugh, set my teeth on edge. lol.

As to your other question, I come to this conclusion, because I believe there is evidence in considering the massive lies, the conduct, the google information, the stench in the car, the nonexistent nanny, the nonexistent job at Universal, accusing her brother of being Kali's father, (I'm still out on whether or not her father molested her --- but again, to leave her child under the supervision of someone who would be known to her as a child molester, is criminal in and of itself), the pool lies and throwing her father under the bus to save her own skin, oh, and other details I can't remember at the moment, add up to someone completely involved with anti-social personality disorder, who murdered her child, and is now willing to say or do anything to save her own skin.

When she goes to sleep at night, I wonder if she even has feelings about permitting to let her mother perjure herself. No. She doesn't care. It's her nature, imo.

Even in court when she cries, she seems to cry for herself.

It's not enough for you. It is for me. I think she's guilty as hell.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Thanks for answering the question, for some reason I didn't expect it.

But yes, I think OJ Simpson is as guilty as guilty gets.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You know, as i hear more and more out of the grandmothers mouth theres a little pet speculation of mine that she killed her granddaughter. Between calling the baby "ours" in response to Casey stating that the baby was hers. With the grandmother admitting to searching chloroform, to her finding the smelly trunk and reported it as a dead body when it was a old ass pizza. To her saying that her daughter wasn't a fit parent, then retracting it to play the supporting mother role. Theres just inconsistencies in her conversation motives.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
You know, as i hear more and more out of the grandmothers mouth theres a little pet speculation of mine that she killed her granddaughter. Between calling the baby "ours" in response to Casey stating that the baby was hers. With the grandmother admitting to searching chloroform, to her finding the smelly trunk and reported it as a dead body when it was a old ass pizza. To her saying that her daughter wasn't a fit parent, then retracting it to play the supporting mother role. Theres just inconsistencies in her conversation motives.

You have not been following this trial very closely, have you? The smell was human decomposition, as evidenced by the chemicals present in the air and carpet samples from the trunk. The defense is trying to dispute that, but it's really an effort in futility.

You might have been reading a little too much on the free casey anthony website.

It's not odd that Cindy Anthony would lie on the stand, after all, she is lying to protect the life of her daughter. Even the threat of perjury is a risk she is willing to take to save her daughter's life!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just heard on the news that over the weekend, her own attorney requested she be evaluated for whether she is competent to stand trial. They brought in two psychologists, and a psychiatrist over the weekend, who determined she is, in fact, competent to stand trial.

So, he's resorting to that. hm.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In the trial forensics indicated that they used the programs:

CacheBack

and

NetAnalysis

to retrieve data from the Anthony's PC. CacheBack showed the 'chloroform' site was visited 84 times but on cross examination, forensics admitted that when they used the program NetAnalysis, the chloroform site was visited 1 time and Myspace was visited 84 times!

The PC in question was said to be on 24/7 and everyone in the household used it under the same profile. Pretty scary to me that Law Enforcement uses these programs that give such widely different results in an attempt to convict someone.

I personally use BleachBit to wipe history and it will not leave anything that is detected by either of those 2 programs.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Even I can recover your data AFTER you delete your internet history:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guarantee you a cheeseburger I may be able to piece together part of the history on your computer if not all of it.

Not with the software I have...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos
In the trial forensics indicated that they used the programs:

CacheBack

and

NetAnalysis

to retrieve data from the Anthony's PC. CacheBack showed the 'chloroform' site was visited 84 times but on cross examination, forensics admitted that when they used the program NetAnalysis, the chloroform site was visited 1 time and Myspace was visited 84 times!

The PC in question was said to be on 24/7 and everyone in the household used it under the same profile. Pretty scary to me that Law Enforcement uses these programs that give such widely different results in an attempt to convict someone.

I personally use BleachBit to wipe history and it will not leave anything that is detected by either of those 2 programs.

..and this is why you ENCRYPT your ENTIRE hard drive!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I don't think she murdered her. I think it was an accident due to negligence and she didn't know what to do and covered it up.

If you listened to the testimony of world renowned forensics expert Dr. Werner Spitz (who worked on the JFK and MLK assassination cases) he believed that the duct tape was placed on the skull after it had already decomposed.

This is why I'd be terrified to go on trial in America. People are so ready to condemn without paying attention or knowing the details.

P.S. the Tat was beautiful life.. for all you know she got it in some weird sense of mourning in remembrance of her daughter. IE her daughter was a "beautiful life" or despite the bad life was still beautiful. People act very strange when mourning. We just don't know.
edit on 26-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I did watch Dr. Spitz and was convinced like you. Then, I heard the jail tapes where her mother tells her what the lastest speculations were concerning Caley about how she may have drowned in a pool to which Casey responds..."oh I'm sure." and rolls her eyes. So, those jail tapes are pretty revealing when it comes to her demeanor and the fact that she was EXTENSIVELY googling "neck injury" "chloroform" and things like that. 84 times just before her daughter's death. The very night that Caley was missing she was hanging out with her bf, going to get a movie. No loving, grieving, caring mother could do that. Sorry. Don't buy it. And what I want to know is why the duct tape post mortem? Did Casey put it on her to make it look like a kidnapping?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildoracle13

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I don't think she murdered her. I think it was an accident due to negligence and she didn't know what to do and covered it up.

If you listened to the testimony of world renowned forensics expert Dr. Werner Spitz (who worked on the JFK and MLK assassination cases) he believed that the duct tape was placed on the skull after it had already decomposed.

This is why I'd be terrified to go on trial in America. People are so ready to condemn without paying attention or knowing the details.

P.S. the Tat was beautiful life.. for all you know she got it in some weird sense of mourning in remembrance of her daughter. IE her daughter was a "beautiful life" or despite the bad life was still beautiful. People act very strange when mourning. We just don't know.
edit on 26-6-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I did watch Dr. Spitz and was convinced like you. Then, I heard the jail tapes where her mother tells her what the lastest speculations were concerning Caley about how she may have drowned in a pool to which Casey responds..."oh I'm sure." and rolls her eyes. So, those jail tapes are pretty revealing when it comes to her demeanor and the fact that she was EXTENSIVELY googling "neck injury" "chloroform" and things like that. 84 times just before her daughter's death. The very night that Caley was missing she was hanging out with her bf, going to get a movie. No loving, grieving, caring mother could do that. Sorry. Don't buy it. And what I want to know is why the duct tape post mortem? Did Casey put it on her to make it look like a kidnapping?

Duct tape used so that body fluids do not run out your mouth and nose, post mortem, leaving a trail of DNA.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The fact that so many feel Cindy is telling lies to save her daughter makes me wonder if lying is fairly typical for this family. My hubby thought Lee's break down on the stand concerning Casey's pregnancy/delivery seemed a bit contrived. I really don't trust this whole family.

Some seem to be of the opinion that if Casey had really been molested she would never have left Caylee with her father. Unfortunately abuse within a family can sometimes become generational. I knew a family where the daughters were abused by their father and failed to protect the grandchildren. It's a sick family dynamic that keeps the cycle going.

Everything about this case is so unclear because of all the lies. I don't exactly trust the prosecution either. I had originally thought Casey routinely drugged her daughter to party but overdosed her. Since no drugs/chloroform were found in her hair I don't know what to think. The duct tape has been shown to be in the hands of George more than anyone else. I know I'm the holder of the duct tape in my house no one can ever find it without asking me.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by derst1988

You have not been following this trial very closely, have you? The smell was human decomposition, as evidenced by the chemicals present in the air and carpet samples from the trunk. The defense is trying to dispute that, but it's really an effort in futility.

You might have been reading a little too much on the free casey anthony website.

It's not odd that Cindy Anthony would lie on the stand, after all, she is lying to protect the life of her daughter. Even the threat of perjury is a risk she is willing to take to save her daughter's life!

You are correct, I have not been following this trial closely. All my speculation is based off a broadcast report and interview of effected parties, i believe it was on tru tv and it was from 2010.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Encryption doesn't even matter, who do you think designed the encryption algorithms.

I'll give you a hint: NSA.

Although I do agree, better to be safe than sorry. Make sure your encryption key is strong!
edit on 6/27/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Encryption doesn't even matter, who do you think designed the encryption algorithms.

I'll give you a hint: NSA.

Although I do agree, better to be safe than sorry. Make sure your encryption key is strong!
edit on 6/27/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

Using NSA and DOD standards for encryption it would take years as in more than a lifetime to find the right set of keys through brute force...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

She's guilty of something, and it's not good, but it doesn't mean murder. People are complicated and there are multiple reasons she could have done everything you listed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

I dont see it as an effort in futility. The testing done by Arpad Vass is untested and not peer reviewed. Jose Baez is offering experts that refute his findings. Not only that but he is offering multiple experts that refute his findings. These defense experts are using tested and peer reviewed methods to come to their conclusions and not some machine that Vass hopes to sell to LE some time down the line.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wildoracle13

Yeah.. well obviously she didn't drowned, but i still don't think she was intentionally murdered. It's the story in between.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join