It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
TSA should learn profiling.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

That would be nice in a ideal world but the sad truth is that profiling no longer works.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
To many of the party line crowed are under the impression that a "terrorist" is some half witted cave dweller who only gets lucky in an attack.

The fact is, a "terrorist" is a calculated and meticulous individual who may spend years if not decades n planning before applying their master stroke.
If I can figure away around TSA in 5minutes then I know a terrorist can. So the real question becomes what is TSA really protecting you from? Oh wait that's right,...not a damn thing.

Before someone tries to use the Richard reed or underwear bomber or anyone of the other dim witted terrorists, think first.
edit on 26-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm going to do nothing but complain how TSA is failing to check the anus of individuals during the enhanced pat down.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wonder how many of the pro TSA, anti-freedom posters in this thread are actually just HB Gary accounts?

Anyone got any guesses?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Um.....let's see....oh yea the underwear bomber. There was also the guy with a bomb in his shoe but yea I guess they would never use a grandma's diaper, especially if they know it would never be checked.

C'mon get serious. Anything not checked will be the next path used by someone who want's to blow up an airplane.

blow up an airplane....

way to go ATS....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by Vitchilo

I can see it now. TSA training seminar starting off with the southpark episode where HOUR Clinton has a snuke in her snatch. The terrorists will do whatever it takea because they are jealous of our freedom, especially in airports

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
To all those so frightened of "terrorists":

Grow a pair.

If a "terrorist" tries to hijack your plane, kill him or them.

If someone gets hurt in the process, too freaking bad, that's the cost of defending yourself, a planeful of people can overcome any group of hijackers if the passengers are willing to sustain casualties.

We don't need TSA, Homeland Security or anything really...we just need to DEFEND our own damned selves and no one will even try to hijack anything.

I don't believe in relying on anyone to defend me but me.

Fair warning: if I am travelling and run into any terrorists, they WILL have a fight on their hands, and YOU"D best stand up and fight with me or I'll kick YOUR butt when I'm done with theirs.

Anyone who says we need the TSA or Homeland Security to protect us is a coward undeserving of freedom.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Best way to stop all of these posts regarding TSA, all the videos, all the outrage... don't fly.

There are alternative modes of travel. Trains, buses, boats, cars, bicycles, motorcycles, horses, feet... the list is endless. Should you not wish to subject yourself to the TSA nonsense- do not go where TSA is required to do these things. There is no Constitutional Amendment that guarantees you the right to go to a privately owned company for the transport of your choice. Nobody from TSA juggles my cojones when I go to get in my car or sit on my motorcycle... funny how that works out well for all concerned (but that doesn't make for good headlines and outraged internet threads).

Then again avoiding places where TSA does it's work would require a modicum of common sense. Unfortunately common sense is unfortunately an uncommon virtue.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Originally posted by apacheman
To all those so frightened of "terrorists":

Grow a pair.

If a "terrorist" tries to hijack your plane, kill him or them.

Fair warning: if I am travelling and run into any terrorists, they WILL have a fight on their hands, and YOU"D best stand up and fight with me or I'll kick YOUR butt when I'm done with theirs.

Anyone who says we need the TSA or Homeland Security to protect us is a coward undeserving of freedom.

Spoken like a man who has never encountered the terror of being on a plane at 40,000 feet only to find it’s been hijacked by terrorists. I find allot of people are like this big talk “oh if it I me I would....” truth is you wouldn’t. You probably don’t have the skills required to take a plane form a group of armed terrorist or detect and disarm a bomb on a plane. That is why you need organisations that will endeavour to ensure that the bombs and terrorists don’t get on the plane in the first place.

People like you are all talk.

Sorry but form personal experience that it what I can conclude for the guys that say “if it was me I would.....” and don’t finish that sentence with “pee myself” are all talk. It’s just macho bravado, until you are actually in that situation don’t pretend you would kill them all because in all likelihood you would the guy be sitting with a pair of very wet and smelly pants asking how the terrorists got on the plane.

edit on 26-6-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This actually brought tears to my eyes. It makes me beyond sick that this crap is happening...and yeh, we could fight, but what good are dead warriors?!

My heart goes out to this lady and the numerous others that have been unrightfully violated beyond belief!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Just wondering- what governmental agency FORCED this woman to attempt to board a privately owned and operated aircraft?

There are signs posted at every airport saying that by entering the private property of the airport administration you are consenting to be searched. Nobody is unaware of what TSA does and how they do it. Then we have those who consent to the search by entering that private property and attempting to board a privately owned aircraft and is searched they get indignant and raise a fuss.

WTF? Seriously WTF?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Who takes their 95 year old cancer stricken mother on a plane for a day sitting in poop? Without another one even packed? That's just ridiculous. I didn't let my babies sit in poop.

Who said she spent a whole day sitting in poop? And has been said before, the daughter may have had everyone intention of changing her at some point before getting on the plane. Hell, she may have had the accident as a direct result of the manhandling by the TSA. It's just unfortunate she didn't have another one packed. It happens. Get over it. That's no justification for ripping apart the victims instead of the real culprits here.

And in case anyone hasn't come to this realization yet, the fact the TSA wanted the diaper removed meant they had EVERY intention of effectively groping her in areas that would've got anyone else arrested. No wonder they wouldn't allow the daughter to be present.

Chew on that the next time you have to fly with an infirm parent.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticcuisinart
Chew on that the next time you have to fly with an infirm parent.

Nobody is forced to fly and therefore nobody is forced to submit to TSA intrusion into their lives. TSA does not show up at your home, kick in your door and grab anyone by their crotch.

Flying is a convenience provided by private companies. Full stop. End of story.

If the airline industry wants everyone to fly naked, covered in green Jell-O then they can do so.

Now if we wish to debate the efficacy of TSA that is a whole other issue...
edit on 26-6-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"transportation safety administration security checks at the local mall? Be careful what you wish for
i.e. "feeling safe"). Can curfews and bed checks by badge carrying govt officials be
too far away?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thank god, the human mortals can feel safe because of tsa; I wish tsa were on this earth…sayishhh, the year 2001, maybe in early January.

‘A smart terrorist one day will probably use a tactic like that’

Its good to understand that no tactic will ever come to a point in which it will cause so many lives to be lost as well as the domino affect ,which by law, can lead to nuclear fall out or just a simple war.

If a dirty bomb was to explode in the United States of America by one person from India, or china or Russia… then the USA will have every right to go to a Nuke war or war in general.

Is that what you are wishing for?

Do you wish the Ebola virus or small pox or the Asian flu to hit over here by some crazy group or one man that could lead to millions of people dying, all because of your lil rights, loll, and your little tiny opinions about safety?

911 was more then 911, those people that died paved the way for you mortals to be protected in the future travel of safety.

You mortals make me so sick!
With your selfish little thinking, talking about your stupid rights that have nothing to do with the whole picture.

20 high sackers with box cutters caused a domino affect of over 500,000 humans to lose their life…and that is an understatement in the course of 10 years.

YOU KNOW WHAT!
I wonder can ats do a poll on who misses Osama bin laden, or who thought timothy McVeigh was their hero, I guarantee you it will rank high in the 80% scale.

You just don’t understand how difficult it is to protect a continent and its people ?
And that’s what’s selfish about you all; GAH !!! AND EXTRA….GAH!

'I JUST DENY IGNORANCE AND SELFISH THINKING PEOPLE'

edit on 26-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I agree with your emotion, but in reality there are A LOT of variables involved in a hijacking scenario, that go beyond a Rambo mentality.

If one doesn't consider these scenarios then perhaps your are needlessly endangering people with such antics as attacking with extreme prejudice.

I understand the feeling of wanting to do something, but sometimes you have to observe first and act second.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Forgot to add-

If for some reason you are incapable of riding in a vehicle and are only able to move from point A to point B whilst airborne... you can fly without TSA involvement. It's called "general aviation".

So you can fly AND avoid TSA intrusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Russia, China, India?

What if the terrorist is your Irish American neighbor, who detonated a nuke. Does that mean the US can go to war on you and your neighbors, due to the possibility that even if there is 1% chance you could be a terrorist you must be stopped?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You haven't a clue who I am or what I've done.

I've been aboard aircraft that lost two engines over the South china Sea to hydraulic failure, been aboard another with engine fires, another that had to be towed off the runway because the engines quit for lack of fuel. I have broken up an armed robberry without harming anyone, simply by psyching the robber out by not displaying fear. I've disarmed drunk angry, bikers.

I've been shot at, rocketed, mortared, and booby-trapped. I consider any day no one's shooting at me to be a good one.

I don't speak idly, with bravado, or exaggeration.

I grew up having to fight much bigger guys at unequal odds, and mostly won.

I can't tell you how many times in my life I've told idiots that I only fight when my life or those I love are in danger, and in that case I won't beat them up, but will kill them without mercy or regret in the most efficient manner I can manage in the shortest time possible. Nearly all who looked into my eyes and spirit understood that I was serious and being completely truthful and decided to look elsewhere for fun and games.

A few didn't and paid severely for their error...not sure if any died or not, I'm pretty sure most were still breathing when I left them, but who knows? Thankfully those days are mostly passed now.

I stand by my words.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join