It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

A few months back,in Ky I think it was,they hung a census taker....just saying

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

"What are you doing, there is justice, and then there is just being cold and evil.
I think your post was the later, and perhaps a scene from the movie Hostel."

I do have an evil side to me, (honest, I'm probably possessed from dark arts dabbling decades ago) but I never heard of "Hostel." I have a powerfull psychic feeling that I should be glad I haven't?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I humbly award you the ATS medal of honor.
Never has the obvious been shoved down the pie hole of the public so succinctly.

And this is also for your first post as well.
edit on 26-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
TSA should learn profiling.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

lol much appreciated

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by 46ACE

Why do they have to be arabs or terrorists? I never claimed either one of those things but way to put words in my mouth.
No "arabs" or "terrorists"? So why are Govt. agents stripping the diapers off 95 year old invalids? Just to board an airplane?
edit on 26-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Your mannerisms, your philosophy of justice, you're,...you,re...you're uncanny!

I agree people should do something, but it only incites the python of control to squeeze a little tighter.
Hey, you like that? "Python of control",...yeah I just now made that up, pretty cool huh, I should be in the talking pictures.
edit on 26-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Yea because nobody who isn't Arab would think of hijacking or blowing up a plane.. That's almost as outlandish as a white man flying his own plane into an IRS office!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hey "kro"
"rectum bomber" now you can really be scared on board. Its been sucessfully done ALREADY:

September 28, 2009 9:08 PM

* Print
* Text

Al Qaeda Bombers Learn from Drug Smugglers

By
Sheila MacVicar

Play CBS News Video
(CBS) Al Qaeda has developed a new tactic that allows suicide bombers to breach even the tightest security, as CBS News correspondent Sheila MacVicar reports.

Inside a Saudi palace, the scene was the bloody aftermath of an al Qaeda attack in August aimed at killing Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, head of Saudi Arabia's counter terrorism operations.

To get his bomb into this room, Abdullah Asieri, one of Saudi Arabia's most wanted men, avoided detection by two sets of airport security including metal detectors and palace security. He spent 30 hours in the close company of the prince's own secret service agents - all without anyone suspecting a thing.

How did he do it?

Taking a trick from the narcotics trade - which has long smuggled drugs in body cavities - Asieri had a pound of high explosives, plus a detonator inserted in his rectum.

This was a meticulously planned operation with al Qaeda once again producing something new: this time, the Trojan bomber.

The blast left the prince lightly wounded - a failure as an assassination, but as an exercise in defeating security, it was perfect.

The bomber persuaded the prince he wanted to leave al Qaeda, setting a trap.

Al Qaeda has an animated movie showing the meeting between the bomber and the prince. Asieri says more senior al Qaeda figures want to surrender and convinces the prince to talk to them on a cell phone.

In the conversation recorded by al Qaeda, you hear a beep in the middle of two identical phrases that are repeated by the bomber and his handler.

Explosives experts tell CBS News that beep was likely a text message activating the bomb concealed inside Asieri.

The Trojan bomber hands the phone to Prince Mohammed. He's standing next to him, and 14 seconds later, he detonates.

"This is the nightmare scenario," said Chris Yates, an aviation security consultant.

On a plane at altitude, the effects of such a bomb could be catastrophic. And there is no current security system that could stop it.

"Absolutely nothing other than to require people to strip naked at the airport," said Yates.

And al Qaeda says it will share its new technique via the Internet very soon. There is nothing that can stop that either.

Read more: www.cbsnews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

The point is where does it"end"? (no pun intended).

A determined individual can kill you if he really wants to and doesn't fear for his own life. it is unstoppable.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I never got around to asking Kro32 if he/she was willing to bend over and "crack" a smile for TSA.
based on some of the answers I wouldn't be surprised, if most or all mainliners would be willing to subject themselves to a simply fabulous prostate exam sponsored by the TSA and Janet 'The B" Napolitano

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by Jrocbaby

I never said it was pretty. WW3 is ongoing and it's a long one. Einstein said that the next war after WW3 would be fought with sticks and stones. HIs theory is going to get tested over the next several decades. The one plus we have on our side is we go into this knowing what Einstein thought. So maybe we can change the future so it's not as bleak as his.

I personally don't favor looking at iraq and afghanistan as separate operations. Yes, they need to be separated fro obvious reasons (which is which?), but in broader terms we're fighting a war that's larger and more obscure than most. This is a war that has lasted a long time and will continue to until the tide settles. It's not over in 15 minutes (a nuclear holocaust).
edit on 26-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

If you want to quote Einstein, how about this one, "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable an ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
It appears that arguably, one of the greatest minds in history agrees with my statements that I made earlier. I don't think I really need too add much meat to the argument other than that. I will anyway: My best friend is in a wheelchair for the rest of his life because he was shot in Afghanistan, "defending our freedoms". You want to know what he has to say about the wars in the Middle East? The same thing that I said. He adds to it, "what would you do if some other country set up a military police on our land, and blew up our infrastructure, killed our children, and made our land UNINHABITABLE due to low level alpha particle radiation from depleted uranium bullets?" You would likely do everything you could to kill as many of those bastards as you could. (I know I would) Furthermore, it should be added that we are responsible for putting in power, or giving military aid to many of the regimes that we are now fighting to undermine.
Finally, I have to say, *snip* the Geneva Convention and its rules against assassination! Thousands of our soldiers and hundreds of thousands, if not millions of civilians, have been killed in our wars against "terror". If there are men behind these groups, teaching these people to hate us, and equipping them so that they might harm us, WHY the HELL don't we just snipe those POS's? I'm sure that an elite group of Navy S.E.A.L.S. could easily take out Ghaddafi or any other leader of a country worth going to war with. At least that's what the MSM says happened with Bin Laden. Instead, we spend trillions of dollars "policing" other countries that we have no right to be in (congress has to declare war to give us a right) and only making people over there have more reason to HATE us! If you can't see this, you were incredibly stupid to begin with, even before you were brainwashed into "joyfully marching to music rank and file."

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Edited to remove my post

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I haven't flown since 911 but not just because of 911. thankfully I haven't had to fly for work since the mid 90's.

Now its a full out boycott (on my part) of TSA. I won't fly until they get back in their box.Of course I prefer to take long motorcycle trips anyway.

Perhaps that's the route these folks who'd trade the entire constitution for a False sense of security.To just "feel safe".Should take???

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
TSA should learn profiling.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

All TSA agents should leave their jobs.
They should watch videos of nazi concentration camp guards.
They should stop breaking the law.

No need to profile.
You can't take away freedom to save it.
edit on 26-6-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
****(First off, to the Moderator of this part of the forum) - I know, because I am speaking negatively about Feminism (as unpopular, taboo and unpatriotic as that is these days), I know this post will be deleted just like all of the rest. I just ask that you leave it long enough for a few people to read it as (in the recent past) it doesn't even last on the forum for a full day. At least give us men a chance to speak and defend ourselves, as no one else will do it for us or help us speak out. We have no government to help us be heard like women do, a post here and there won't hurt right? This is not, in totality, a feminist rant....it is a rant/summation, (in line with the context of the loss of American freedoms), of IMO, just a few of the MAJOR issues that result in the same tyranny such as the woman in the wheel chair here, as well as, the ignoring of the constitution by the TSA .....planned tactics of the government to systematically erode our country's sovereignty and a few more of the issues America is facing. As for my posts seeming like they are all over the place and not focused too well from section to section....it is a medical problem I have called ADHD, certainly, I am not being punished or censored for that. I also, am not addressing any one person or mod here...I have no clue who will delete me next. I am just asking for a couple of days of air time and if you suggest, I will create a forum 'original post entry' addressing this topic of Feminism, and it's attack on man, that will rival 3 times the size of any post this forum has ever seen. This is how much fodder I have to work with. That would be a lot of work, of course, which is why I just add the problem intermittently amongst many other of America's problems, not to save myself from effort, but because i know if I were to write a whole post effort-ed on the pure issue of Feminism, all effort would be for nought, as they always get deleted no matter if they are on topic or not. If I can be assured that my 'original post' on the harm of Feminism to men and to the fabric of the morality and ethics of America will go unaltered and unpunished. Let me know,....and I will write it and NO LONGER fill the forums up sporadically with these particular types of rants. It it the forum of ATS and I respect that, this is why i am trying to figure out which way would be best to address the issue without offending everyone (who doesn't agree), and without all of my hard work and research just being thrown out like last nights supper. Thank you, for your attention...Phen.****

Man, that's pretty F'ed up right there man. Obama is literally kicking America in the gonads over and over...at this point America has almost had a full sex change. All we have to do now is remove the boot from down there and throw a dress on her. Where is the America I grew up in? I mean, men are turning into women...women are turning into men (figuratively and literally)... women are managers of everything (and saying that men get paid more, shout outs to the millions of women who lost the WALMART scam), women are ruling men (contrary to the bible,....and "saying" that men are ruling women unfairly) women have total equality (and then some), nothing wrong with that...only they claim they don't have equality, and have to live penniless and destitute like Obama's wife and Oprah and Ellen Degenerate, and Naomi Campbell and Hillary Clinton and Condeleeza Rice and Ann Rice and Angella Merkell (Chancellor of Germany, being oppressed by all those men, bless her heart, someone give her a chance at power would you?), Nancy Pelosi, Queen Elizabeth (is she still working the sweatshops because of men's oppression?) Oh, WTH....here is a FORBES list of 100 of the world's most powerful women who are penniless and poor and will never have a true shot at equality because men are oppressing them and getting paid more.

Forbes List of 100 of the most powerful women/feminists who are being oppressed and out-waged by the common man.

After all... this is what women everywhere are saying, under the tutelage of their feminist leaders such as the broke and forlorn feminist leaders such as (jeez, where do I start?) better yet, you look at them for yourselves, here are 535 of the world's most notable Feminist Leaders enumerated in a list (I actually had to count them) who as you will see from their notable HOLLYOOD statuses and television shows and record label deals and well funded supporters and leaders of major countries....that men truly are oppressing women everywhere. As a man, I am so ashamed of myself living like a KING scraping pennies from paycheck to paycheck, (and still behind having little to nothing to be proud of except for this damn computer...which not going into detail IS BECAUSE OF A WOMAN who got everything else I once had!) ...working for women everywhere for the last 15 years and barely able to feed my family. I know what women are thinking right now and probably will come on here and say....."stop whining, stop crying, act like a man blah, blah, blah."

I say to you...isn't that how the women's liberation party got started??? Women "crying" out in the streets..."whining" about things not being fair?? Taking their shirts off, bearing their breasts in defiance of government, in short,......acting "LESS THAN A WOMAN"?? Yet, we men are supposed to just clam up while women (heavily funded by government) run roughshod all over our jobs, money families and opportunities while saying ....that WE ARE OPPRESSING THEM? Feminist crying can STILL be heard in the face of all this proof I have laid out for you all. The damage this has done to our country is un-recoverable. I find it ironic how much damage only 2 waves from the Japanese did to America located in one area of Pearl Harbor yet, Feminism has swept over America in 3 waves and has nearly taken out half of the men....the women, somehow, seem to be immune to the attacks though....go figure.

Here is a list of supporters for men's rights against women in court, for child support or alimony (which women, 99% of the time never have to pay) and the champions for men's rights in the workforce. Here is the list.

1) NOBODY!
2) Still Nobody!

Just for comparison here is the list of women's right activist on the Wiki site (535 leaders), ....and these are just the famous ones!
Women's Rights Activists Wiki page (535 famous members minus the rest of the world's non-famous members)

2) Men's Rights Activists Wiki page (0 champions for the rights of men in the case of divorce or otherwise)
Men's right activists Wiki Page

So as you can see, everything seems to be quite equal....just as women say. Who is to question things except every man who is sitting in prison because he can't pay what his wife asks for (or their Lawyers expected amount), and can't see his children and who can't get a job anyway because the leaders of America have made laws that takes the man's license away so he can't even hunt for a job. Only he may complain. Not many of those in the States though,... right? So, I guess we have no problem in that arena of America either.
On that note........you had better read this post extremely fast because every post I put out on feminism gets removed quickly whether it is ON topic or OFF. I have saved every post though, so one day....I will be heard regardless. Watch what I say...keep an eye on this post, as you can see it does pertain to the one of MANY issues I have enumerated that results in the same outcome as what TSA is doing to this old lady and that is trampling on our freedoms and turning Americans against Americans all the while stealing our sovereignty. This post will most likely be removed because of what I have said about feminism though......they always do get removed no matter what ON topic or OFF. So read it quick.**

Feminists (supported by government) are doing the financial version of what is happening to this woman....to all men. This is why I brought it up. It is the inequality across our whole nation in every facet of life not just with what happened with this woman.

TSA is darn near raping everyone though from old ladies in wheel chairs to 5 year old children...we have a president who was born an American (?) who's name is BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA!! No hints there or anything, not like it's a questionable middle eastern oriented name or anything....why be unpatriotic and question that right? I mean, if someone were to plan a generation ahead of time to fund a child through an American institution and then funds him all the way to the Presidency to take over a country from the inside out, because no one at the time could defeat us militarily..........that couldn't happen right? If it could happen, I am sure America would be the first to experience it...I think I will coin that term ...."TROJAN HORSE". Yep, as I suspected not in the dictionary and never been done before. The pro-Obamans are hereby validated for their 100% support of this guy. And quite clearly, there is absolutely NO evidence that since he has been in office that there has been a 90 degree drop in the quality of the United States ....even since Bush was in. As far as that goes....isn't Bush's lineage traced back through a thick bloodline of European leaders? Wait so is Obama's'...they are directly related aren't they? Yes, FOX NEWS claims they did a family background trace and (after cleaning up the lies) they have finally come to the conclusion that Bush, Cheney and Obama are distant cousins. Obama and Cheney = 9th cousins once removed......Obama and Bush are 11th cousins. I know, I know...everyone is related in blood to Adam and Eve...but these guys are directly related by a matter of a few generations. There couldn't possibly be any family, aristocratic agenda there could it? In case you haven't noticed (I am issuing a direct glance at the Obama supporters).......I am being sarcastic.
My point is, It is quite clear that Bush, Cheney and Obama and whatever country they are serving is killing our country like a cancer would to a host.......AND FAST! America is dying and it appears to be in it's fourth stage.
I would LOVE to see a list enumerated from the beginning of Bush's tenure to the end of Obama's (including cousin Cheney,who ironically telling, is dying slower than America herself) tenure..... to see just how much they have done. To separate the enumerated list from all of the propaganda and lies and confusion and media whoring......would put it into perspective whether they, indeed, were doing this on purpose........or whether they were just retarded children's students.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Some of you guy's have the dumbest responses I have ever seen...

How hard would it be to hide a mini pipe bomb in your anus?

TSA DOES NOT SEARCH YOUR ANUS Unless you go through the X-ray scanner.

So what's next folk's? You guy's seem to be hell bent on allowing granny's private areas to be searched. She had to remove the adult diaper she was wearing meaning she had to expose her virgina.

I guess it's safe to say most of you who posted here saying "oh it's not that bad" will have no problems

Getting fingers put in their butt to check for bombs.

Enjoy. Roachs.
edit on 26-6-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
Some of you guy's have the dumbest responses I have ever seen...

How hard would it be to hide a mini pipe bomb in your anus?

TSA DOES NOT SEARCH YOUR ANUS Unless you go through the X-ray scanner.

So what's next folk's? You guy's seem to be hell bent on allowing granny's private areas to be searched. She had to remove the adult diaper she was wearing meaning she had to expose her virgina.

I guess it's safe to say most of you who posted here saying "oh it's not that bad" will have no problems

Getting fingers put in their butt to check for bombs.

Enjoy. Roachs.
edit on 26-6-2011 by SelfSustainedLoner because: (no reason given)

I'm calling every airport I can and asking the question "Do you search the anus when you do an advanced pat down". Maybe I can throw up some flags and make those airports lose money just by asking a question on the phone...You know.. Make them paranoid.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Absolutely correct.
A determined individual, willing to sacrifice themselves for their ideals, cannot be stopped every time.

The only thing we can do is respond in a manner to make it not desirable to continue attacking us.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by kro32

Oh dear God!!
I laughed...out....loud at your post. Literally.
At first I thought you were joking, but then hell froze over.

What exactly is funny to you? The fact that the woman is in a wheelchair? The fact that she is dying of leukemia?
The fact that she wears adult diapers? The fact that she just wanted to go and be with family that love her and want to make her last days more tolerable? The fact that she was humiliated at a very public place?

Just which of these facts are funny to you?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

There cannot be any exceptions to security procedures otherwise they do not work it is that simple.

As soon as terrorists realise that the frail of society are excluded from the hands of the TSA then they are going to fill those “adult diapers” (I hate that term) with C4 and blow up a passenger plane over a populated area. Then they will probably be forced to just add more security

It is a sad time we live in that security measures such as this are needed, but the sad truth is that they are. Terrorists have long used planes as a medium through which to conduct the evil acts and we have to accept that.

Let me ask you this.

If TSA had realised that it was unfair to make a older adult remove a continence pad before boarding a flight and terrorists found out about this security hole and used it to blow up a plane with your loved ones on board..... Would the first thing you ask not be “why was that person allowed to board without having that checked”?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join