It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They will look inside your ass and America still would take it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Shame the elderly mothers daughter did not care enough to think ahead. How long has there been TSA at airports now?
Sorry, but just another thread designed to stir up anger. Its not always authority that is at fault, individuals are given the laws and the protocol to abide by. It is their responsibility to comply with it. If that means getting your head out of your backside and showing some common sense then thats how it has to be. Everyone entering a plane will be subject to searches. You know that in advance. Ignoring it and then crying afterwards just doesnt cut the mustard.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have NEVER flown on an airplane and I never will. The thought of crashing scares me way to much to even step foot on one. I feel like I am in more control of my own body if my feet is on the ground or at least close to it and not some thousands of feet in the air.

Even if I did have even the slightest curiosity of what it felt like to fly, I never would attempt to fly now because of what the TSA is putting people through just to be able to experience what is feels like to fly. I don't think it is right to have to go through something so personal, as being touched on your private parts, that only someone you give permission to, should be allowed to do.

I do believe, we as Americans, need to find a better way of doing this and I believe that there is a better way of doing this BUT, TPTB will not cross that line until "YOU THE PEOPLE" make them cross that line. So, until that happens, "YOUR" government will continue to be that "spoiled little bratty child" that continues to take that inch that you allowed them to have and they will continue to stick their tongue out at you and know that you will do nothing about it.

So, until you start putting your child in the corner for a little discipline, they will continue getting worse and they will continue taking more and more from you until you are damn near broke (in spirit as well as money). It is time to put your foot down and start saying NO!

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed." — Thomas Jefferson, the Declaration of Independence
- quoted from the front page of your child -

and who is the governed? did you consent to being groped in public? I sure did not.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

YIKES!!, i actually live around this airport, I never thought TSA would take it THIS far, how pathetic, I know i'm not gonna fly NWFL regional air.
edit on 6/26/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Of all the TSA stories I've heard......this one has to be the worst of the lot.

I'm appauled and absolutely disgusted!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Um.....let's see....oh yea the underwear bomber. There was also the guy with a bomb in his shoe but yea I guess they would never use a grandma's diaper, especially if they know it would never be checked.

C'mon get serious. Anything not checked will be the next path used by someone who want's to blow up an airplane.

----------------
You've never heard of Kurt Haskell?
www.mlive.com...
haskellfamily.blogspot.com...

Or just google "Kurt Haskell"--you'll get a plethora of hits!

The thing is "we" are hated because we occupy other nations, kill innocent civilians, etc. Would "we" here in the USA tolerate that nonsense? No.

Then there's the Constitution, 4th Amendment, concerning unreasonable
searches. I, only one of many, am sick and tired of the government wiping their butts all over the Constitution. It's the law of the land--follow it! It's NOT a living document.

Traveling is a right, not a privilege--Saenz vs. Roe; Shapiro vs. Thompson...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HologramDenier
Shame the elderly mothers daughter did not care enough to think ahead. How long has there been TSA at airports now?
Sorry, but just another thread designed to stir up anger. Its not always authority that is at fault, individuals are given the laws and the protocol to abide by. It is their responsibility to comply with it. If that means getting your head out of your backside and showing some common sense then thats how it has to be. Everyone entering a plane will be subject to searches. You know that in advance. Ignoring it and then crying afterwards just doesnt cut the mustard.

The problem is that it's not LEGAL. It violates CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.
So would you comply with a requirement that was illegal?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by snowen20

Most people do not get invasive pat downs. Where do you get this information from? Most people go through just fine.

Most people don't get their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS violated. So because it's just a few people, it makes it ok?
Aren't we supposed to protect those few as well?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sure they could hit train stations or malls but taking down an airliner has a far greater terror effect. I believe and you may disagree that if we ease up on our procedures that it will likely be more readily considered a viable target by anyone who want's to make a statement.

Actually don't you think that if they struck at large public places, that would encite terror and prevent people from going out into public?
A large mall? A couple dozen schools? etc...
They could do a lot of damage without even getting on a plane.
So if the government can justify violating the CONSTITUTION in one case, they must use that same logic everywhere to "keep us safe"....
All houses must be searched. All schools. All buildings. EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE MUST BE SEARCHED...to keep us safe.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Um.....let's see....oh yea the underwear bomber. There was also the guy with a bomb in his shoe but yea I guess they would never use a grandma's diaper, especially if they know it would never be checked.

C'mon get serious. Anything not checked will be the next path used by someone who want's to blow up an airplane.

OK so you're in favor of cavity searches for everyone.
Men
Women
The elderly
CHILDREN???????
Suicide bombers could put bombs in breast implants.
Where do we stop. Tell us please?
How many rights do we have to violate to feel safe for a moment?????

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have an ingenious idea to keep these TSA reptiles from invading your privates. You might think I'm joking, but I'm NOT. I got the idea from when I was watching an episode of Ghost Adventures one night. Zack and the team were going to lock down in this one prison camp, and the tour guide said that men who did not want to be gang raped by other men, covered themselves with feces.
No my idea is not to cover yourselved with feces before traveling, my idea is, this: there are certain 'food' items I can never eat, because they make me fart and fart and fart for hours. (Is the word fart okay?) Such as beans (any and all beans, forever) and this isidious substance called 'guar gum' which the food product manufacturers put in cheap icecream and your holiday eggnog from the grocery store. (Go ahead and check out those fine print ingredients...)
So I'm standing there (in my imagined scenario) while the TSA decides to 'finger' me, (if they can navigate through the layers of cellulite) and all I do is keep farting, cuz I ate beans and crap with guar gum in it! (Which is easy to find, trust me, that (snip) is in everything. for some reason.)
I'm serious.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Thats not exactly a valid argument. Many people have business and family on the other side of the US. Are they just suppost to say sorry the security at air ports are too mean for me to see you? Or ask work for a few weeks of so you can get a bus perhaps!??!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One of the things that most angers me is that
Many men and women throughout our history, have died for our freedoms.
They've made the ultimate sacrifice so we may live FREE !
They died to protect their country and it's people, their families and THE CONSTITUTION.
When our RIGHTS are taken, it dishonors all those who've fought and died for US.
Why do people think it's ok to take our RIGHTS to protect our RIGHTS????

The TSA is violating CONSTITUTIONAL LAW without question. They have no authority to invasively search anyone. So why are WE THE PEOPLE allowing this to happen? WE THE PEOPLE run this country and WE THE PEOPLE decides who services US within the government. It's simple really. Remove those who do not fulfill the will of the people. We can do this with a single vote!
STAND FREE UNITED or DIE AS A SLAVE ALONE.
Pick one !

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

It's time to speak out while we can do so peacefully. It's time to take the government we gave away.
It's time to honor those who've sacrificed and died for our FREEDOM.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There needs to be an agreed day of everyone NOT flying. A huge boycott to show the injury caused to the wallets of these airline CEOs. I do not fly, haven't, in a very long time.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I have an ingenious idea to keep these TSA reptiles from invading your privates. You might think I'm joking, but I'm NOT. I got the idea from when I was watching an episode of Ghost Adventures one night. Zack and the team were going to lock down in this one prison camp, and the tour guide said that men who did not want to be gang raped by other men, covered themselves with feces.
No my idea is not to cover yourselved with feces before traveling, my idea is, this: there are certain 'food' items I can never eat, because they make me fart and fart and fart for hours. (Is the word fart okay?) Such as beans (any and all beans, forever) and this isidious substance called 'guar gum' which the food product manufacturers put in cheap icecream and your holiday eggnog from the grocery store. (Go ahead and check out those fine print ingredients...)
So I'm standing there (in my imagined scenario) while the TSA decides to 'finger' me, (if they can navigate through the layers of cellulite) and all I do is keep farting, cuz I ate beans and crap with guar gum in it! (Which is easy to find, trust me, that (snip) is in everything. for some reason.)
I'm serious.

Good God Man!!

Farting?
Fingering?
Cellulite?
What are you doing, there is justice, and then there is just being cold and evil.
I think your post was the later, and perhaps a scene from the movie Hostel.
edit on 26-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
These responses are ****in sickening.
They just let me know that a nice number of people on ATS have fallen for the bullsh*t and the brain washing. There is NO justification for this, I don't care what/who/where/when/how. If you were another passenger and you thought her underpants needed to be checked, you're free to take another flight since you feel "threatened" by an elderly woman.

This country is going down the sh*t hole and people are like "wellllll there was the underwear bomber"... We're talking men in their 20's not women in the 90's.

Everything about this, from the action, to the reaction on the 1st page of this thread, is disgusting. Effin shameful. We should be honoring our elders, not humiliating them and treating them like a threat.

Damn I could go on for days. I'm heated...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
There needs to be an agreed day of everyone NOT flying. A huge boycott to show the injury caused to the wallets of these airline CEOs. I do not fly, haven't, in a very long time.

No, the people in this country are spoiled and have come to enjoy taking the 8 foot long rusty flag pole from behind. They're being screwed, no, RAPED, and are just LOVING it. So long as dancing with the stars is on, and lindsay lohan keeps messing up.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by jam321

HOW LONG BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY AMERICA AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THESE SCUM?

IMO, if people quit flying, the airliners and their lobbyist would fight to change how TSA treats its customers.

Or you know, when they go bankrupt, the gov will just bailout them or nationalize them... Boycotting won't work.

Boycotting on a long term scale WOULD work. They can nationalize the airlines all they want, what good would would it do if NO ONE IS FLYING? Again, the boycott would have to last awhile. And really, in this day and age I don't see how it is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY that people HAVE to fly. We have conference calling, e-mails, Facebook, Greyhound, cars and ships only to name a few. We have so many different methods of travel and so many different ways of communicating with each other, we don't need airplanes if they are going to cause so many people so many head aches.

"Oh, we can't do that, that would mean that the terrorists have won!" I've got news for the people who use that "argument." They already have. We felt the need to implement a little something called the TSA in response to the terrorist threats. The TSA. The thorn in the Americans' side that they complain about constantly.

"But without the TSA, we would've had more terrorist attacks on planes, our leaders said so, so it must be working" No, all that has happened is that the CIA has called off the dogs because with the implementation of things like the TSA, the CIA's bosses are stripping the US citizens of more of our freedoms, giving them more control as a result.

The only enemy we have in this war on terror is coming from within.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would have said "sure" and split my twigs right there in the open,took it off and handed it to her"here"...I mean,you're 95 yrs old....wouldnt bother m to embrass the stiff's
edit on 6/26/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join