It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The Constitutional right to freely travel does not make any reference to that travel being free by any means of conveyance. The Constitution is based upon the recognition of God given natural rights which the Government cannot intrude upon. God did not make man to fly hence we have no wings. God made man to walk. As long as the United States Federal Government does not interfere with your right to walk anywhere in this country you like then they have the right to regulate manmade forms of travel such as automobiles, trains, and planes.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Originally posted by jfj123

I'm willing to fight for my country, my fellow Americans, my family and my freedom.
We need to show our teeth, claws and breath fire into the enemy.

Reading this and your avatar .... isn't that a contradiction?

no.

Isn't 'Americans willing to fight for their country' what got us into this mess in the first place?

no

Why do you think a piece of the earth is yours anyway?

I have to exist somewhere.

I'll wager that the majority of your countrymen who are currently splattered around the globe murdering their brothers and sisters with brown skin also believe they are 'fighting for their country'.

I'm not interested in invading other countries. I'm only interested in defending our freedoms, our allies freedoms and free people anywhere on the planet.

Why don't all you macho psychopaths just give it a rest and let the rest of us enjoy sharing the planet with each other.

You have no idea who I am so before you go shooting off your pie hole, maybe you should read a bit more carefully.
I would LOVE IT if there was no war and everyone loved everyone else. That would be the greatest thing ever. I don't hate anyone because of the color of their skin. The amount of melanin in a persons skin does not make them more or less good or evil.

Or perhaps all those who still feel a need to flex their egoic muscles through violence could take a trip to some remote location together and duke it out.

I don't want to fight. I don't want anyone to fight. That being said, I will if I must. Everyone should defend themselves, their fellow countrymen, their loved ones, etc... but at the same time, I wish there was no need to.

The ones still left standing, (obviously those with the biggest dicks, or is it those who are the biggest dicks?), can enjoy the adoration of all the doting females who get a hard-on watching grown men rip each other apart.

Insanely idiotic post not worth responding to except with this statement.

And can't you find any other way of defining yourself than having enemies? How dysfunctional is that!

What are you talking about? I don't want to have any enemies at all, anywhere.

Might I suggest you get off your soap box. Slip and falls can be a bitch.
edit on 27-6-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Remember America... you are living in dangerous times. There are evil terrorists out there who hate you because you love freedom. (George Bush 3:16). They hate your way of life. These terrorist scumbags will not rest until every last one of you is dead. Muslims are bad people because they endanger your way of life. Its for your own good that you need to be humiliated by the heroes of the TSA.

The TSA exists only to protect you and your loved ones. For your own safety please comply with them and do as they say... there is no other way.

edit on 27-6-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

a full plate of sarcasm

Starred

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
reply to post by jfj123

The Constitutional right to freely travel does not make any reference to that travel being free by any means of conveyance.

Which by default means all means of conveyance

The Constitution is based upon the recognition of God given natural rights which the Government cannot intrude upon. God did not make man to fly hence we have no wings. God made man to walk. As long as the United States Federal Government does not interfere with your right to walk anywhere in this country you like then they have the right to regulate manmade forms of travel such as automobiles, trains, and planes.

Actually no they really don't.
I have the right to use these means of transport with a reasonable expectation of privacy.
Above and beyond that. Illegal searches and seizures are...get ready...ILLEGAL !
No warrant, no search.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
wierd. she changed her whole story

The woman's daughter, Jean Weber, told CNN on Monday that the TSA agents acted professionally and never ordered the removal of her mother's diaper. However, Weber said the agents made it clear that her mother could not board the plane unless they were able to inspect the diaper.According to Weber, it was her idea to remove the diaper so it could be inspected and they could make their flight

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This site and the media have been absolutely rabid about this story, and her family have been driving the whole thing with endless media interviews.

All the passenger HERSELF has had to say is "it was a wee bit embarassing".

Why would someone suspect a 95 year old in a wheelchair? Because if they start ignoring certain groups, guess what? The terrorists will notice and guess who they will plant explosives on?

The TSA is saying this in their defense, and I, for one, am with them on this one. The minute they stop screening kids and frail old people, this will get noticed by the folks trying to figure out how to get around security.

Don't like it? Don't travel. I don't care if you're a 95 year old cancer patient. You want to get on a plane, you follow the same search procedures as everyone else. Don't like it? Don't fly. Your choice.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

The Constitutional right to freely travel does not make any reference to that travel being free by any means of conveyance. The Constitution is based upon the recognition of God given natural rights which the Government cannot intrude upon. God did not make man to fly hence we have no wings. God made man to walk. As long as the United States Federal Government does not interfere with your right to walk anywhere in this country you like then they have the right to regulate manmade forms of travel such as automobiles, trains, and planes.

The rights guaranteed by the Constitution have also been waived with implementation of the PATRIOT act. And Americans reelected the President (GWB) who originally put it in place, and elected a President who openly said during campaigning that he would renew the security provisions, and who voted for them when he was a Senator.

You give up freedom for security, you deserve what you get.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

What does of any of your reply have to do with the Constitutionality of restriction of man made travel methods versus the only method God gave us to travel and that is walking?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

You have the right to use another's private property in whatever way you see fit? In that case I'm coming over later to use your house for a little while hope you are ready!

Airplanes are not public property and you have no right what so ever to use one unless you agree to the terms of usage as outlined by the owners of the airplane. Care to explain how you have the right to their property (which by the way is Constitutionally protected) in any way you want?

edit on 27-6-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was flying home from Puerto Rico last week and was subjected to a TSA screening upon re-entry to the US. My options were to subject myself to radiation or molestation, so I chose the latter. In the line before you reach the checkpoints, they had this docile video monitor saying things like, "Body scanner technology is scientifically proven to be safe, even for pregnant women" and "the pictures cannot be printed or stored". When I informed the TSA agent that I was opting out, he shouted "OPT OUT! OPT OUT! FEMALE ASSIST!" a couple of times. I heard chuckles and murmured comments.

TSA agents, in what I'm sure they thought was a very clever and subtle fashion, moseyed on over to watch. One elderly female elbowed her buddy, made a gun with her fingers, and whispered, "Stick em up!" Her laughter died rather abruptly when she saw the look on my face and realized I had heard her.

Despite the presence of various female TSA agents, I was made to wait until a young, attractive agent came back from her lunch break. I know this because I asked her if she'd changed her gloves and she said yes, because she just walked back from the cafeteria. It wasn't until much later that it struck me as odd that there were no less than three female TSA agents milling about but they made me wait for this one, but even the disturbing implications one might draw from that are inconsequential when compared to the whole.

The pat down was worse than I could have imagined. ANY unconstitutional search is sickening, but words cannot express the depth of my revulsion and impotent fury when this young woman, a woman my own age, literally ran her finger through the seam of my vagina and up my butt crack. She kept up running commentary as she searched me, as if hearing "now I'm going to cup your breasts" would somehow make it any less of a violation.

The entire time, I never stopped staring her right in the eyes.

I could tell she was ashamed. Her voice kept getting fainter and fainter. She couldn't look me in the face at all, even after it was over. By the time she slid her palms from the juncture of my thigh and genitals all the way down to my knees, she was performing the patdown with desperate haste.

I looked over my shoulder a few moments after I started walking away. The crowd of TSA agents was already starting to lazily disperse.

EVERY patdown is a violation and a crime. I understand it's easier to generate outrage by bemoaning how they could possibly target little old ladies in diapers or three-year-olds, but that is still subtly fostering the idea that there is a single one of us who should have to subject to this search. This has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with degradation. And not just of the passengers, but the TSA employees themselves as well.

I felt very passionately about this before I was subjected to it, and now? It's days later and I still get a flash of towering rage and humiliation when I remember it. Not just that this was done to me, but that they herd my countrymen through like sheep and do this to them as well.

I encourage every one of you to strive not to feel disheartened at the state of things, but passionate about changing them. They sought to make me cower in fear. They have done nothing but thrown a giant glob of napalm onto the searing hatred I have for them and everything they represent.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thank god, the human mortals can feel safe because of tsa; I wish tsa were on this earth…sayishhh, the year 2001, maybe in early January.

‘A smart terrorist one day will probably use a tactic like that’

Its good to understand that no tactic will ever come to a point in which it will cause so many lives to be lost as well as the domino affect ,which by law, can lead to nuclear fall out or just a simple war.

If a dirty bomb was to explode in the United States of America by one person from India, or china or Russia… then the USA will have every right to go to a Nuke war or war in general.

Is that what you are wishing for?

Do you wish the Ebola virus or small pox or the Asian flu to hit over here by some crazy group or one man that could lead to millions of people dying, all because of your lil rights, loll, and your little tiny opinions about safety?

911 was more then 911, those people that died paved the way for you mortals to be protected in the future travel of safety.

You mortals make me so sick!
With your selfish little thinking, talking about your stupid rights that have nothing to do with the whole picture.

20 high sackers with box cutters caused a domino affect of over 500,000 humans to lose their life…and that is an understatement in the course of 10 years.

YOU KNOW WHAT!
I wonder can ats do a poll on who misses Osama bin laden, or who thought timothy McVeigh was their hero, I guarantee you it will rank high in the 80% scale.

You just don’t understand how difficult it is to protect a continent and its people ?
And that’s what’s selfish about you all; GAH !!! AND EXTRA….GAH!

'I JUST DENY IGNORANCE AND SELFISH THINKING PEOPLE'

edit on 26-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

I applied today for a tsa job and they hired me...
I am going to do the best job I can to protect every one of you to my last breath.

I introduced tsa to an idea that they found very good, and after hearing it they are very eager and excited to start the new law as soon as possible. From now on every passenger has to get cavity searched before boarding…its mandatory and has nothing to do with your rights, you can get cavity searched right there on the spot, or we can provide you with a private room for your privacy.
Thank you; and enjoy your extra safe flight.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

The rights guaranteed by the Constitution have also been waived with implementation of the PATRIOT act.

No actually they haven't. You see the patriot act violates the CONSTITUTION thus making it illegal.

And Americans reelected the President (GWB)

Not me and anyone who voted for the war criminal is a complete moron !

who originally put it in place, and elected a President who openly said during campaigning that he would renew the security provisions, and who voted for them when he was a Senator.

You give up freedom for security, you deserve what you get.

I am not concerned about security at all. I'm concerned about freedom.
Anyone who is willing to give up freedom for a moment of perceived security should have neither....wait, I'm actually paraphrasing...didn't mean to but you get my point.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

You have the right to use another's private property in whatever way you see fit? In that case I'm coming over later to use your house for a little while hope you are ready!

Not what I'm saying.
I'm saying that I should have the right to reasonable privacy while traveling anywhere in any fashion.
A private business cannot detain and search anyone without due cause. Either can the government.

Airplanes are not public property and you have no right what so ever to use one unless you agree to the terms of usage as outlined by the owners of the airplane.

Terms of usage must be both legal and reasonable regardless of whether or not the entity is private or public. As example, an airline cannot post a rule that says all women can be raped if they decide to fly that particular airline. An airline cannot post a sign that says, "we may decide to remove one of your kidneys".

The private industry is not outside or above the law. If that were the case, there would be no worker rights and no oversight by any agency.
edit on 27-6-2011 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Oh the irony of YOUR reply

You can't save freedom by giving it up.
Sometimes you should think about things before posting them.
I'm just saying.....

I didn't say anything about giving up freedom to save it....

There lies your problem.... For some dumb reason you feel that a 10 second pat down is "giving up freedom". If you give your consent, how is that giving up freedom? I have the freedom to give my consent or not... and so do you. No freedom lost....

I guess you give up your freedom every time you go to the doctors and have a physical exam?

Maybe it is you who should think about things before you post them.... just saying.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Vitchilo

Nice personal attack there. Hopefully the mods will recognize that and respond accordingly. There's no need to resort to name calling when someone debates you on an issue.

You don't debate anything. Ever single post you made on ATS is a shill post. Every single one of them. You're a brainwashed sheeple, time to recognize that fact.

I don't know what the hell you are doing on ATS in the first place, if I could ban you from my threads, I would, you're annoying as hell.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Yet I noticed you call me a shill but don't respond to anything I pointed out as you know what i'm saying is true and you will look stupid if you try to deny it. People I think recognize who's on the right side of this issue and it isn't you.

I'm afraid you're worse than a shill, and you're delusional to proclaim to know the mind of anyone on this forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I'm really tired of all this nonsense.

If you want to continue to let people take advantage of you, fine with me.

But I believe in an America that protects the people's freedoms. That includes you, me, and everyone else.

Now, if you want security to look for bombs that's fine with me. But I don't want my personal space and body intruded upon thank you.

A way to settle this very easily is to have a set or two of bomb sniffing dogs. People who dogs seem suspicious off will be taken aside for an advanced search. The same should be done with carry-ons and luggage. But there is no need to grope me. Nor do they have permission to since they are not licensed law officials of any sort.

If they are to make something so tremendously silly, I will respond with silly as well. If they want to see what I have on me, I will strip down to butt naked. Then they might see how ridiculous this is. They can object and say that I am in violation for public exposure, but is that not what they are looking for anyway?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
For Independence Day (Fourth of July) I'm going to make an Effigy of a TSA agent that I will attach fireworks to and watch em burn as I dance around the fire.

I suggest everyone make TSA Effigy's for the Independence day so the whole neighborhood can celibrate as they watch them burn.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
There lies your problem.... For some dumb reason you feel that a 10 second pat down is "giving up freedom". If you give your consent, how is that giving up freedom? I have the freedom to give my consent or not... and so do you. No freedom lost....

When you are illegally searched without a warrant, you are giving up freedoms and your rights.
And lets keep in mind we're not talking about a simple pat down. To be honest, I'm not against a simple pat down. I personally deem a simple pat down to be reasonable. Invasive pat downs do violate CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOMS.

Let's not pretend there isn't a difference between a simple pat down and the TSA's new invasive pat downs.

I guess you give up your freedom every time you go to the doctors and have a physical exam?

The doctor does nothing without your direct consent. You're comparing apples and canned pea's. Not even close.

maybe it is you who should think about things before you post them.... just saying.

Actually I do think about things. I think about people like you who are willing to give up their freedoms for a moment of perceived security. That's just sad.

Here they molest a 4 year old DISABLED boy ! All he wanted to do was go to Disney World
His parents were told they had to take off leg braces and walk through the scanner....really???

There are simply too many videos to post but this one involves a woman being strip searched and jailed over....are you ready.....APPLESAUCE !
She sued the TSA and won !

The TSA has gone too far. They are breaking the law every day. Every TSA that participates is a criminal and must be prosecuted for their crimes.
People like yourself, I consider to be sympathizers. The nazi's had them too. I feel so sorry for you.
In the 1940's sympathizers helped put innocent people into cattle cars then into gas chambers.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Let me ask all of you fine folks this;
Would you fly on an airlines that DIDN'T have TSA inspections?

(my answer? yes)

Yes, we have many methods of security that can be used in place of the TSA agent. And while I admit I fly very often, I have never been groped, fondled, abused in any way. I have been through the full body scanners, I have had my bags totally emptied and then gone through. But no I have no problems with TSA on a personal level. I think many stories about them are sensationalized for the purpose of stars and flags or whatever, but then many of them are really people reacting to a situation that did bother them. Lucky for me I am a middle age white male, and do not fit any of the “problem” groups to be harassed by TSA, I.e. 12 year olds, hot girls, minorities, etc. So while I have no beef with them personally I also do not see a need for the methods they currently employ. There are far better methods that are also less intrusive, faster, and in no way embarrassing. Chemical scanners can sniff a bomb, or a bomb dog as mentioned. Metal detectors will find the knives etc. And I personally have no gripe with a full body scan. I mean if some TSA agent is getting his jollies looking at that image well then more power to them. There is nothing on it that is recognizable as me, so even if they were posted on the net for the world to see I would not care. And that would cover the realm of “plastic” knives etc. The real point here is that no matter what security we have anybody that truly wants to get past it will. I am not saying do away with it. As that makes it so anybody can do it with no risk. But it can be far less invasive and still be more effective than the current scheme

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
For Independence Day (Fourth of July) I'm going to make an Effigy of a TSA agent that I will attach fireworks to and watch em burn as I dance around the fire.

I suggest everyone make TSA Effigy's for the Independence day so the whole neighborhood can celibrate as they watch them burn.

Replying to this for no other reason than to say Star, for knowing what digger is. That is one of my "classic" game memories.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join