It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA asks 95 years old woman, in wheelchair, battling leukemia to remove adult diaper

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Someday these TSA criminals will be hunted & imprisoned just like their NAZi counterparts where after WWII.

Until then, I'll look forward to the day.
edit on 26-6-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

So when one of these TSA officials finds and foils a terrorist attack.....will you still demand their imprisonment?

Will you still compare them to a nazi?

We live in difficult times, we need to deal with difficult decisions!

Is it ok to break the law if you have a good excuse?
As example, do we torture people who are holding children when we have the suspected perp but don't know where the children are?
Would it be ok to search everyone's house without a warrant because in some of those houses, we'll find someone doing something illegal?

To answer your questions
Yes I would still compare them to nazis and still demand their imprisonment because they are breaking the highest law of the land. In spite of what some of you feel, our CONSTITUTION is NOT just a piece of paper.

Here's some bad news for you. We've ALWAYS lived in difficult times and we always will. The point is what you do during those times in which you live. Do you live with honor, courage and respect your fellow countrymen or do you violate their rights and humiliate them?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
this is why i either take the train or ride in car in states. if i traveled with my child or mother and one of these tsa gestapo's tried to molest my mom or daughter i would be in jail for assualting federal employees

Here's the bad part...they are going to target trains next for these procedures and of course they will boost car check points. Checkpoints already exist within our borders. This is why we can't just, not fly, as a response to their illegal activities. If we allow their illegal activities to exist at all, they will only grow.

If they touched any of your family without a warrant, I would suggest calling either the state police or simply 911 claiming assault which is the truth. If you don't give them permission to search you, it is assault. If they hold you against your will because you won't let them assault you it's kidnapping.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by General.Lee
FREEDOM DOESN'T COME WITHOUT RISKS AND SACRIFICE.

Oh the irony of your reply....

What about sacrificing 10 seconds for a pat down so your freedom isn't stolen by a terrorist... oh wait that is too much to ask for.

edit on 26-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Oh the irony of YOUR reply

You can't save freedom by giving it up.
Sometimes you should think about things before posting them.
I'm just saying.....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
We made a conscious decision to stop flying last year based purely on the fact that we do not want to be treated as a terrorist in own country?

The bad part is now you are a slave in your own country. You have the right of free travel within the borders of your country and it has been taken away.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Riiiiight.... so nobody in the entire world hates America, or Americans, or the American Government, enough to want to harm them... Ok you keep telling yourself that lie, if that helps you sleep at night.

Ask yourself why these countries hate us so much? If this country would be neutral on foreign policy like Switzerland, maybe we would have more friends in this world. We create our own enemies.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

I'm willing to fight for my country, my fellow Americans, my family and my freedom.
We need to show our teeth, claws and breath fire into the enemy.

Reading this and your avatar .... isn't that a contradiction?

Isn't 'Americans willing to fight for their country' what got us into this mess in the first place?

Why do you think a piece of the earth is yours anyway?

I'll wager that the majority of your countrymen who are currently splattered around the globe murdering their brothers and sisters with brown skin also believe they are 'fighting for their country'.

Why don't all you macho psychopaths just give it a rest and let the rest of us enjoy sharing the planet with each other.

Or perhaps all those who still feel a need to flex their egoic muscles through violence could take a trip to some remote location together and duke it out. The ones still left standing, (obviously those with the biggest dicks, or is it those who are the biggest dicks?), can enjoy the adoration of all the doting females who get a hard-on watching grown men rip each other apart.

And can't you find any other way of defining yourself than having enemies? How dysfunctional is that!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

I wasn't comparing, I said I had a "visual". It just happened.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Reading through this thread, it saddens me to see so many believe in TSA pat-downs, that they are needed to protect the people of our great nation. It appears we have become a nation where the fear of possibilities dictate public policy. It puzzles me why many people do not understand that these (and other) invasions of privacy are but an illusion of security, that it is impossible to protect everyone from harm everywhere. Were it not for the gravity of the situation, it would be laughable that these people cannot see that the only course of action to stop terroristic behavior is for us to treat all people, including our own, with dignity and respect. Then, the only people who would bring harm to others would be the truly sociopathic and depraved, some of which could never be stopped until their psychopathic behavior was manifested. Freedom should be based on inalienable rights where every person can live out there lives without interference from others. We have but a subset of freedom here, and each year brings yet greater control from TPTB who further interferes in the lives of others. The line was crossed years ago -- some might argue as far back when we colonized this land already inhabited by millions. The question is, when and where does it stop? Do we really want to practice concepts inherent to a republic, or merely give that lip service as we continually encroach upon the lives of others?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Remember America... you are living in dangerous times. There are evil terrorists out there who hate you because you love freedom. (George Bush 3:16). They hate your way of life. These terrorist scumbags will not rest until every last one of you is dead. Muslims are bad people because they endanger your way of life. Its for your own good that you need to be humiliated by the heroes of the TSA.

The TSA exists only to protect you and your loved ones. For your own safety please comply with them and do as they say... there is no other way.

edit on 27-6-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
its true that every country in the world has enemies, its unfortunate but just a fact of life. we here in the US have done everything we can to create enemies, so we can have an enemy, but fortunately real enemies aren't too concerned with us, because if they were we would live in non stop terror, but we are not and we dont.

you would figure out of the 300 plus million americans that there would or could be at least 1 organized terrorist highly trained enough not to blunder a detonation or a chemical or biological terror attack, but apparently there isn't so i cant see really any further reason for the patriot act or TSA or homeland security to exist any further and for all the surveillance that goes on through out this country at every stop sign or interwebs or on our person...its all just nonsense and the insanity must end before we the people turn against our oppressors and make them wish they had just left us alone to raise our families and mowing our yards instead of focusing on killing them for sport and justice.

if they really want an enemy they sure as hell have created the largest enemy on the planet, and their called CITIZENS .

300,000,000 STRONG
edit on 27-6-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can see some benefit to these pats downs but I can also see how intrusive they are. Think of how easily weapons and phones are obtained in prison yet, i assume, prisons have fairly tight security. The point is, people are clever and if they want to sneak something onto a plane than they will find a way to adapt to the security measures and do so.
So what would happen once people overcome this current security? They will tighten it, they will make us sacrifice our freedom for the sense of security. It's inevitable that this will all come to a point where the public will have to draw a line in the sand and say "no more, this is as much as you're allowed to intrude upon me" and when that happens people will finally do what they should have done a long time ago, accept that they will never be 100% safe while flying, accept the inherent risks that come along with flying in today's world and accept the personal responsibility for choosing to fly.
This nanny state b.s. is ruining the u.s.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah man and just wait until TSA begins doing security presentations in schools with mandatory attendance for kids and then recruiting at universities.

Hey Texas and at least nine other states I really do hope you ban TSA like you've been talking about doing. Hey opponents of big government get rid of TSA and make government much smaller.

Oh #.... An old van just pulled up across the street with guys inside wearing cheap suits and sunglasses. They're looking this way. OMG what do I do now? I'm sorry I take back everything I said about TSA.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Terrorists aren't real, didn't you know that?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is the strangest one i have ever heard of, they were ALL carrying weapons including machine guns yet the TSA took nail clippers

www.veteranstoday.com...

some of the other stupid things TSA has done.
www.leatherneck.com...
www.realnewsreporter.com...

Now at least veterans can do something about it.
www.pva.org...

I know i would use the program because i have medical equipment (c-pap and meds)i would hand carry on a plane along with my carry-on bag.
Medical equipment is exempt from one bag carry on rules.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by snowen20

As for any plots or threats they may have stopped we simply don't know. I don't think those would be readily made public that they caught someone as it might tip others off to their procedures. For all we know they've stopped plenty.

It may have already been said, but wouldn't they already know? If they sent someone onto a plane with a bomb, and it didn't blow up, wouldn't that mean they were more than likely caught? Especially if said person was not heard from again? So, listing the stats of how many potential bombings have been stopped wouldn't "leak" any more information than what these groups already know. Just my opinion...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Um.....let's see....oh yea the underwear bomber. There was also the guy with a bomb in his shoe but yea I guess they would never use a grandma's diaper, especially if they know it would never be checked.

C'mon get serious. Anything not checked will be the next path used by someone who want's to blow up an airplane.

Would this be the same underwear bomber who was allowed to come onto the plane without a visa and also being on the terrorist watch list?

We do not need all this extra TSA security, the whole thing is a myth. The safeguards that are already in place work... the problem is people who do not follow protocol. The "underwear bomber" NEVER would have been allowed on the plane had someone not told the airline to look the other way and allow it.

Even the State Department admits that the Underwear Bomber was allowed on the plane so they could track his movements to help with an investigation into Al-Qaida. How much more "proof" do you possibly need?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I understand that the official Governmnet approved version regarding terrorists is that:

Terrorists HATE us because of our freedoms!
Well,
They can stop hating us now!

We are not just getting our fredoms taken from us, we are DEMANDING that they get taken from us.
WE don't want them.
WE WANT SECURITY!!!!!!

We are getting what we demanded.
We are safe from the terrorists.
Just like a local store owner is safe from the neighborhood gangs....as long as he pays off the Mob.
We are safe from the terrorists, as long as we pay off the Government mob.
They provide a service which we are more than happy to pay for.
When we as a whole are fed up with living in fear of terrorists and make a stand against the REAL terrorists
then we will have earned our freedom.
But, until then, this is what we get and it is what we deserve!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Picture of 95 year old in question. She sure looks dangerous to me. If I was a TSA agent she would certainly set off alarm bells in my head. (sarcasm off)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e10301d893a.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Now the TSA is denying they had her remove her diaper?

What the hell?

CNN Article...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Actually, as much as I hate saying this as a former soldier, police officer and lifelong American...

The terrorists have won.

The endgame is to cause the government to take such repressive steps to control terrorist acts that the public revolts against the government's measures. Heavily abridged version of Terrorism 101 that was

We're there already. Check and mate.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join