I was blown away by the movie and it was honestly kinda spooky.
So what I got from it:
1. There was the free will issue. That no matter what you choose to do, it was already pre-arranged for you. So how it relates to real life is pretty
much how it was in the movie. I have control what I eat & drink but the real aspects of my life, I don't.
2. The opening of doors by the "devine" beings, to go where they wanted to, when they wanted to. Was I think self explanatory. If you hold they key
in this case a hat, you can go anywhere. Question is how do we get one?
3. Was the destiny aspect of the film. This I truly enjoyed because what it is saying is that no matter who is controlling your life "behind" the
scenes, can't stop destiny from happening.
4. Was how love is such a powerful tool and what it can conquer. True love as with those two, can't be broken, and again this goes back to destiny. I
like it to soul mates. Imagine the universe before the big bang and wrapped up in this unimaginable ball of energy, are an inifinite amount of matter,
connected to one another. Then bang it explodes and scatters about into what we know now as the universe. By chance two energies, that once were
connected, find their way back to each other and hence the term soul mates. When these two energies combine once again, it will be challenging, to
seperate them again.
5. The end of the movie was most moving to me. After the powers that be tried to rewrite their destiny, over and over, but couldn't succeed. They
finally realize that some things can't be controlled and are meant to happen.
Also, at the end you realize that there is one entity behind the controls. Question is who? God? Anyway good movie and I hope I made some sense.