It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Turkey is not even ruled by the turks anymore.
The same president is being elected again and again.
whom keeps selling the country out, well he is there
because he asked america to anyway. some good
documentation on it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Let's not forget, the mission in Libya has already changed:

"The White House strongly denied Tuesday that regime change is part of its mission in Libya . . . . Ben Rhodes, a deputy national security adviser, issued a statement acknowledging that President Obama would like to see a democratic government in Libya, but explained that the aim of the U.S. military’s intervention there is not to enact regime change. 'We're clarifying, as we’ve said repeatedly, that the effort of our military operation is not regime change,' Rhodes said"

thehill.com...

"The top U.S. admiral involved in the Libya war admitted to a U.S. congressman that NATO forces are trying to kill Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi. The same admiral also said he anticipated the need for ground troops in Libya after Qaddafi falls"

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

(Quotes and sources via the article: Congress vs. the president on war powers by Glenn Greenwald)
www.salon.com...

Eisenhowers nightmares and warnings have come true. It wasn't the Soviet Union, which frightened people to accept any warmongering nonsense (conspiracy theories for the elite) at face value. A few highjackers and some letters containing weaponized anthrax from an US lab have been enough to rob the US citizens of their dignity and their morale values.

Eisenhowers Farewell Address Jan. 1961

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

You have that right! ------War = $$$ for big boys = total "falling into place" of the masses of Americans "rallying" for USA = total control of all of our society = pre WWII Germany or Big Brother (which we have anyway- most just don't realize it!)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

No it is not. Please read this page and learn the difference.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If WWIII really does break out, who will be scared? I know I won't, it is time we all lived up to reap what we have sewn. When judgement day comes, I will not bring fear just excitement at the prospect of what comes afterwards.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

thats kinda whati was going for but with out them invading some one i was kinda trying to get at that while some nations do have the tech to fight in a russian winter historicly those that invade russia or what ever it was calling it sef at the time did not fair well and that i think they would do allright in a defensive action i dont see russia invading any one but maby there former client statesas to china i guess i didnt explain it correctly but i was trying to say that while china can invade its neighbors easily(or at least more easily then most other places) but that most likely they would have to do it the old fashoned way eitehr by marching in or in the cases of japan and other island nations try to get there by boat which would require lots of fuel and logistics and the like to do that and while io dont dobut that they could get to tiawan easily enough i dont see them being able to put enough boots elsewhere (ie africa south america or western europe with out going through logistical nightmares or impossiblitys for them and i think china and russia are unlikely(my opinion only) to co operate due to a mutual and greater fear of eachother(over Siberia) they just seem to ideoligically diffrent from each other to fight eachother

back on topic it dose look like the world is teaming up so to speak so i think we need to keep a close eye on things in the world just incase

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Not to sound like a broken record but has everyone forgot that Russia , China , and surprise surprise the USA has nuclear weapons capable of destroying the surface of 75% of the planet within a week.

Your all talking about mass troop movement And the eventualities. What about nukes ?

The only things left would be subs trying to nuke each other until the food ran out.

No body benefits from WW3 and that includes any of the elite. So what would be the point ?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This really is a topics we should keep a close look at. But the only thing I don't understand is who will be the with the U.S., Canada? Who else?

And like the guy in the OPs video i'm named Tim Alexander.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I said it a while back...if Syria gets dragged in, WW3 is entirely possible. Why? Because Iran will have to protect Syria, or Iran won't have any allies left. Then, Israel gets dragged in, although they'd go willingly. Then who knows who joins in next....

What do you mean Israel 'gets dragged in'?
I believe that Zionist Israel is behind the entire Arab Spring, don't you?
In other words, the United States of Israel are the arsonists but pretend to be the firemen, claiming that "Israel has the right to 'defend' herself'....as usual.

And you're right in the rest of your assumptions.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

No body benefits from WW3 and that includes any of the elite. So what would be the point ?

Says who? The elite can go in their bunkers, let WW3 happen so a lot of people die, then come back to the surface in 10-20-100 years...

The elite want people to die off. WW3 is a good way to do that.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WWIII? Over Syria and Libya? Come on? A beetle farts in the Middle East and everyone is heading for the hills claiming "Gog and Magog," is upon us? They said the same thing over Iraq when that took place in 2003 and the Gulf War before that, and no thermonuclear holocaust, Iranian War, destruction of Israel, or any doom and gloom scenario? I suppose clouding the days a little more is in order since the downfall of western civilization, economic paralysis, countries in bankruptcy or on the verge of, austerity riots, disabled nuclear power plants spewing out gargantuan amounts of invisible death, catastrophic weather and earthquakes, and a whole myriad of misfortunes is not enough? A little dose of WWIII is in order as well?

I don't think WWIII will start over Libya or Syria as long as the campaigns remain short sighted and kinetic in their undertaking. Similar to the drone attacks and covert operations in Yemen and Pakistan. Now, if US military involvement is extended in Iraq past the deadline, Iraq would be an ideal spring board to launch a massive military action against Syria or Iran by US/NATO forces? A massive build-up of boots on the ground and military equipment would raise alarm bells, but right now that is not the case.

Furthermore, WWIII won't stay conventional very long, and a massive nuclear exchange is bound to happen sooner or later. One has to reflect on the past and WWII and the bitter conventional slug-fest that cost 60 million lives or so, and if that would happen again in the nuclear age when it is more practical to push the button since that capability is readily available to the Super Powers engaged in such an undertaking? My thoughts on the situation in the Middle East and Central Asia is that it is just more saber rattling. You know, the standard operating procedure for the region.

Are we on the verge of an international conflict? No, the world has been involved in an ongoing international conflict since 2001 with the War Terror. Every country in some way, shape, or form has been involved whether militarily or having succumbed to an act of terrorism of some sort. WWIII has been going on, and maybe we should think about calling this next one being kicked around WWIV - The Grand Finale? It seems we are on the precipice of something big, and I cringe at the very thought of an international conflict which would no doubt involve nuclear weapons, but right now I don't see it happening. I suppose we can add this to long list of doom and gloom scenarios? By-the-way, great thread OP and very thought provoking!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarksThoughts
Russia may have some weapons of mass destruction, but the maintenance level and actual capabilities are likely to be degraded with the way the nation has gone since the Berlin Wall fell. I don't see them wanting to really mix things up with anyone in military actions where the outcome is not assured.
China has heavily invested in the US and the West as a whole. If anything, I see them as wanting the same life outcomes we have taken for granted for decades, our standard of living is compelling. It is not logical that they would go into combat with us directly. Sure, they want our money, but they want for the next century as well.

This said, I think the poster is relatively close on events to transpire. However, I see things this way:
Libya accelerates with US intervention - a flash point, like a weapon of mass destruction, is needed to be used by Pro-Ghaddifi forces
Turkey and Syria go to war from a border flash point
Palestinians and Hezbollah (Lebanon) join in the fighting against Turkey and Israel is attacked
Iran is attacked by Israel preemptively and Iran joins the fray
Russia suddenly has its hands full with Chechnya and other neighboring Islamic republics
China mobilizes, but waits
North Korea, seeing the US and NATO tied up in the Middle East attacks south into South Korea
China joins the US in quelling the war in Korea
Events in Pakistan, Iraq, and Afghanistan go red hot
Events in the balance of Africa get crazy with lines drawn on ethnic, tribal, and religious lines
India finds it has its hands full with Islamic rebels within and war breaks out with Pakistan
China sends vast numbers of troops to assist the US in fighting from Afghanistan all the way across North Africa and south in the balance of Africa
South Africa joins with the US to fight Islamic forces north

All of this and we haven't even looked at the balance of Asia, the South Pacific to include Indonesia, and South and Central America. These areas are also points of potential conflict if a nation feels it can get an edge.

End state:
US and the NATO nations control nearly of all of Africa
China and the US share the oil reserves and other assets of the Middle East and Iran
India negotiates and is given a fair share of access to oil for its defeat of Pakistan, which is reincorporated into India
Afghanistan and other formerly independent nations are brought back into the Russian sphere of influence
I could see Turkey going in on this, there is a lot of formerly Ottoman Empire lands they could claim and the government and educated elite of Turkey realize that the Islamic revolution is a dead end

This is my guess, and just that, a guess.

The specter of vast reeducation camps for those of the Islamic faith looms in my mind
The outright declaration of Islam as a violation of human rights and a non-faith, outlawed in the whole of the West, Russia, and much of Asia
Extraordinary efforts to remove children and women from Islamic men and place them in government controlled schools
Old languages are forbidden in favor of English, Chinese, and Russian in the occupied lands

Interesting point: The Chinese experiment to limit population by allowing families only one child has lead to a huge disparity in the numbers of males as opposed to females. China could easily send some 20 to 30 million men overseas, and have them stay there, in place, with local wives and families as large as they choose. The alternative China faces is continued discontent of men not able to find wives, or even mates.

Good post, well thought out. For reasons you state Russia and China will sit this one out. They will have some of there own problems with the "War" but have no reason to jump in. Just sit back and let the USA spend their blood and treasure. As the battle rages if China or Russia believe that a security interest of theirs is in trouble they can quickly and quietly negotiate with the USA for a satisfactory solution. USA wants them to sit on their hands and will give away what they need to, like a port in Syria to Russia and Taiwan to China.

Don't know about the language thing. Pretty hard to outlaw that.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

No world war would have nations invading other continents. At most Russia cuts its fuel deals with Europe and sells it to China.

The world is teaming up. There are continental unions everywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I meant that it will appear as if Israel gets dragged into, such as Iran attacking them. But in reality, they join in on their own, and will be happy to do it.
At the time I couldn't think of the right words to say.

edit on 26-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
To even say theres going to be WW3 is crazy. Yes theres alot of stuff going on, Libya theyre fighting for freedom and democracy because theyre tired of a totalitarian dictatorship. In Syria theyre gearing up for a fight for freedom and democracy as well. Hardly world war three.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If this is truly from a source that said Osama was dead 4 hours before it was public, that's some scary stuff that's incoming. I hope it's wrong. Millions would die.

That's the trouble with "a reliable, but un-named source"

no offence to the OP'er , but anyone on this planet could quote information from "reliable sources", and to date it has always turned out to be the opposite, that is it is an "unreliable source"

I doubt very much, in fact I am willing to go as far as to say I am 100% certain that WW3 is NOT going to be starting within the next few days.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Interesting image being used here in this report. As a coincidence, Hilary is the mouth piece again on the main issues? hmmm

United States vs China: Moving towards World War III?

www.pakalertpress.com...

Tensions in the strategic and resource-rich South China Sea have escalated in recent weeks, with the Philippines and Vietnam alarmed at what they say are increasingly aggressive actions by Beijing in the disputed waters.

While these developments are barely covered by the media, the fate of humanity literally hangs in the balance. It is because of this project to conquer Eurasia that Russia, China, and Iran have moved closer towards one another and pushed for a united Eurasian front against America and its cohorts.

A very interesting read and this stood out for me:

"We need to be watching current geopolitical events very closely. There is a hidden agenda behind every step United States and its allies take. And this agenda is NOT one of peace."
More:
www.pakalertpress.com...

edit on 26-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Certainly Interesting Times We Are Living In.
I suppose 40 years, Is small time, considering.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
Not to sound like a broken record but has everyone forgot that Russia , China , and surprise surprise the USA has nuclear weapons capable of destroying the surface of 75% of the planet within a week.

Your all talking about mass troop movement And the eventualities. What about nukes ?

The only things left would be subs trying to nuke each other until the food ran out.

People think that using nukes is out of the question anymore. The lunatic Arabs will use them and Israel will use them in self defense only.

The Arab nations of Syria, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia and Russia with Turkey will TRY to invade Israel. Turkey is a maybe now but is deeply rooted to hate Israel. Turkey is also in NATO. I think if Turkey makes a pact with Russia all bets are off.

Russia would never risk war with Turkey and NATO just to help their Arab buddies and save face in the region.

I would watch for Russia to visit Turkey and give them an ultimatum. Israel will nuke the invaders as a last resort to defend against total destruction. Obama and Britain will protest Russia's moves but they wont risk all out nuclear war with them. Israel will destroy the whole invasion army and leave Russia with only 1/6th of the army it did have. The whole world will be horrified when they have to spend 7 months burying the dead east of the sea.

You ask how is all this possible? Israel has its own ballistic missile defense systems including ours to aid them. Russia does not have one, that is mobile anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It's kinda weird to not see all the debunkers taking up most of this thread.

I believe all the signs are there and I don't think it will long before TSHTF.

Here is a good site to look at, there's a lot of sense made here. Remember, Israel is the key.

www.threeworldwars.com...

3 Russian nuclear designers die in plane crash...coincedence? Maybe WWIII has started and we just don't know it.

Side note: I believe Edgar Cayce predicted it would start in Libya in the summer of 2011.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join