It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Flagged and stared! Very scary post, I figured Libya was is in play due to their move to the gold dinar for all transactions (oil). This was the same mistake that Saddam made and look what happened to him. But why Syria? I know their politics may be a thorn to some fair weather friends in the region, but what would be the significance of their defeat. What do they have to offer? If Iran was do-able they would have been in play by now, so I am thinking China and Russia let the PTB know what their reaction would be if we (USA) decided to engage them. Once again, good work and great find!

TPTB are looking to cause trouble in the middle east. Look at the fire of 'change and democracy' that has gone through Egypt, Tunisia (or is it Algeria?), Bahrain, Yemen.....dissenters are actively being encouraged by provocateurs from outside sources (as far as I can tell), creating a huge civil unrest and a 'desire for democracy'. The funny thing is, democracy is such an alien concept to the middle eastern mind, people like UK USA imagine these people will vote for a materialist, money, consumer orientated government/lifestyle'. After all, EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE US, DON'T THEY? (Sorry, arrogant western mindset that I couldn't help mocking). Where people have been given the option to vote (Gaza, Iraq, Egypt) you have extremist anti western value groups coming in, be it Hamas, Moslem Brotherhood, etc.
Israel is surrounded by tens of thousands of rockets and missiles via Lebanon and Syria (and sure, Gaza have a few up their sleeve via Rafa crossings in Egypt). If it hits the fan and Syria gets attacked by US, I have no doubt Syria will chuck everything it has at israel. If it's a coordinated attack, Hezbollah in Lebanon will do the same, and Iran (who has an axis pact with Syria), may well reveal her nuclear hand. What happens next is anyones guess, but I believe Damascus will be nuked to the stoneage, and quite possibly Tehran as well. Jordan may feel the preassure to join in if other arab nations attack Israel (can't look weak to the neighbours).
As for Russia and China? Oy Vey.....

Holy Crap!

If this happens we are totally screwed!

When push comes to shove, I believe this is what will happen:

Syria has exodus, Turkey gets pissed!

Turkey and Syria have small skirmish the USA (my country) tries to inflame situation.

Turkeys says Go Away (USA)

All done!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Haven't watch it myself yet, just wanted to get the thread going again. It seems to have stalled.

ALS

Fixed

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Let's all be honest with ourselves, here.

We (the U.S.) are the big bad bully on the block - we needvto use our military might while we can.

The *only* way we get ourselves out of this economic pickle is... war.

Sad, but true. In order to preserve the 'American way of life' (a nation of lazy, do nothingers), you know - war makes $$$.
edit on 6/26/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Here are a few facts you should consider before making silly claims.

1,China's economy grew 7 times as fast as America's over the past decade (316% growth vs. 43%)

2,America's fastest "high speed" train goes less than half as fast as the new train between Shanghai and Beijing (150 mph vs 302 mph)

3,By 2025, China will build enough skyscrapers to fill TEN New York-sized cities

4,Chinese are almost twice as likely to believe in evolution as Americans (smart these guys)

5.www.youtube.com...
These are just a few examples of how the chinese are overtaking the usa on an epic scale, can you imagine if china turned from making plastic junk and used its enormous industrial infrastructure and wealth to make bombs/tanks and planes ect? They could make a war machine the likes of which has never been seen before.Luckily for all of us the chinese are not naturaly an aggressive/warlike race and unlike the usa they don't spend
90% of there wealth and bankrupt themselves fighting silly wars and making expensive toys to fight them with.The only way in which america could physicaly win a war with china would be nuclear, and thats just not gonna happen people...
I think you yanks need to accept your power is waining in the world

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The destruction that will come out of of this conflict with Lybya is going to be worse than we thought. This could be a strategic move by the elite to start WW3 while making us believe that it is an incident that the U.S. will handle swiftly.

Is it going to be WW3, Maybe. My advice is pay attention to detail.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
WWW3 has been going on since '72.

But it is about to get a whole lot more nasty.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Just 40? Heck, the disciples themselves thought Jesus was going to come back in their time (30-90 AD), let alone you. Everyone has been waiting for it, including the powers that be. Once the Christians are removed, all moral objections to total control of the world will be lifted...literally

Can't wait to see what happens. Current Biblical beliefs show 3 huge world wars in the very near future....one before the rapture, and two after it.
edit on 26-6-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Russia is barely a nation. China has endless troops, supplies, and monetary control. It's not so much that they wouldn't be a challenge as it is that they would be endlessly coming at us.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello all, well I have read so many article's, pages regarding "what can we do", or "TPB control everything and we are just ants", I for one have decided not to sit back and watch but get directly involved directly.

I am running for City Commissioner of Fort Lauderdale district 2 at the end of this year.

I know you say what can that accomplish ? and the truth is not a lot on the grand scale of things but it is a start for someone that is not an insider and does not have a lot of money backing me for congress. I will start off small and work my way up helping and fixing what I can that is wrong with this city, country, corruption and getting people more involved in the process.

I must say that my decision to run was directly due to reading all the post and being apart of this site. And I thank all of you for this regardless of your political position.!

Call what I am doing nothing but it is the best I can do as a start, I am only 35 so I have some time (hopefully : ) ahead of me to help make some sort of difference.

thanks....this was intended to show that some of us are taking steps to try to do something and to announce my intentions for doing it... (yes a little self serving : )

peaceful marine out...!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Faisal Almikdad, vice foreign minister, said "extremists" were responsible for hundreds of deaths in the northern town of Jisr al Shughour.

He said they had killed 123 security personnel in the town, and 300 in total, and injured 3,000 more.

A military spokesman has told Sky's Robert Nisbet that the aim of the gangs is to create an Islamic caliphate in Syria and overthrow the government

Islamic extremist? yeah right.....

Mr Almikdad's appraisal of the death count is a revised figure after we were earlier told 1,300 military and security personnel had been killed

Sky news

1300 hundred army and police killed by Islamic terrorists, I think not. You have to be highly trained to do that much damage to sovreign fighters. For some reason, I'm picturing white Americans and Brits dress in dish-das clothing

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Not WW3. After WW2 a war on our minds started. in order to keep us neutral while plans for an actual all devastating WW3 are being prepared. The reason why things are happening slow is because certain violent events must take place on certain dates of occult importance.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by rigel4

Russia is barely a nation. China has endless troops, supplies, and monetary control. It's not so much that they wouldn't be a challenge as it is that they would be endlessly coming at us.

In order for the US to even attempt China, they would have to consolidate ALL the Military & resources towards it.

Pull out of every single conflict on the globe they have right now and pour Billions (Trillions?...This ain't Libya) into the War Machine like never before.

Are they going to borrow a few trillion from China to fund it? Why don't people see this? There's no money! China has already destroyed America through debt.

And let's not forget the people of America. They are broke, tired and complacent. No one wants a war.

For those that say it would be a cakewalk, think again.

edit on 26-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0351

Good luck buddy

But remember if a shadowy figure comes up to you offering money and power, DO NOT TRUST! I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST!.

ALS
edit on 26-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dimburg

Dude, you are really naive.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Faisal Almikdad, vice foreign minister, said "extremists" were responsible for hundreds of deaths in the northern town of Jisr al Shughour.

He said they had killed 123 security personnel in the town, and 300 in total, and injured 3,000 more.

A military spokesman has told Sky's Robert Nisbet that the aim of the gangs is to create an Islamic caliphate in Syria and overthrow the government

Islamic extremist? yeah right.....

Mr Almikdad's appraisal of the death count is a revised figure after we were earlier told 1,300 military and security personnel had been killed

Sky news

1300 hundred army and police killed by Islamic terrorists, I think not. You have to be highly trained to do that much damage to sovreign fighters. For some reason, I'm picturing white Americans and Brits dress in dish-das clothing

ALS

CIA?

Wouldn't surprise me at all after seeing them on the ground in Libya.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Weaker Middle Eastern nations not capable of invading or attacking US soil, will attack our middle eastern HQ, Israel. Then the U.S. Will wreak havoc in the Middle East as a result. Then strong allies of the weak Middle Eastern nations will attack us in return.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0351
Hello all, well I have read so many article's, pages regarding "what can we do", or "TPB control everything and we are just ants", I for one have decided not to sit back and watch but get directly involved directly.

I am running for City Commissioner of Fort Lauderdale district 2 at the end of this year.

I know you say what can that accomplish ? and the truth is not a lot on the grand scale of things but it is a start for someone that is not an insider and does not have a lot of money backing me for congress. I will start off small and work my way up helping and fixing what I can that is wrong with this city, country, corruption and getting people more involved in the process.

I must say that my decision to run was directly due to reading all the post and being apart of this site. And I thank all of you for this regardless of your political position.!

Call what I am doing nothing but it is the best I can do as a start, I am only 35 so I have some time (hopefully : ) ahead of me to help make some sort of difference.

thanks....this was intended to show that some of us are taking steps to try to do something and to announce my intentions for doing it... (yes a little self serving : )

peaceful marine out...!

Stick to your guns, do what your momma taught you, don't get corrupted and speak up FOR the people instead of AGAINST...listen to them. They're not as stupid as many politicians would have you believe. They know more about what's going on the real World than any 10 idiots on the hill.

Be a leader, not a follower.

Do these things and you'll be seen as a TRUE candidate.

Good Luck!

edit on 26-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

CIA?

I believe so.

The best way to destabilise a country: Pose as a civilian, kill security forces, which in turn leads to the security forces killing civilians.

And there you have it, all the reason you'll need for an intervention.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

OMG! You've just described World War Z!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Sorry, I'm not following you. War is about resources, not dates. It's human nature.

But I'm not saying that I don't believe in the occult, I just don't follow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join