It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladon

And Uganda and Angola will be on the Russia, China side as well. Uganda is on the side of Gaddaffi right now, and has been since the start of the Libyan campaign. Algeria's air and ground forces were (are) involved in Libya.

While the Colonel certainly has a lot of enemies it seems some of his very few friends are extremely loyal as since the conflict started many reports of Zimbabwean and Algerian soldiers fighting for his regime have emerged.

Also backing the reports, in March the Zimbabwean Mail stated that according to sources from the Zimbabwean military intelligence, "The Zimbabwe National Army and its Air force are heavily involved in the fierce battles between forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi and the rebel's forces."

In Uganda, in April there were also reports that some troops of the UPDF, the President Yoweri Museveni's party had been sent to the country.

Zimbabwae and Algeria send forces to Libya thread

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladon
The way I see it, we will have:

America, Israel, Vietnam, France, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Germany, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Spain, the UK, Bahrain, and Greece.

VERSUS

Libya, Syria, China, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Iraq, Somalia, North Sudan, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Ivory Coast, North Korea, Zimbabwe

Any thoughts on the breakdown?

You have left out half the European countries there, both NATO/non NATO members....

Anyways I don't think WW3 will happen simply because..
we've grown up, common sense will prevail.
as I see it, currently there isn't any basis for it.

These are people like me and you there at war with their government, not governments at war with each other!

Peace and make love not war

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure this is how its going to go down:

edit on 26-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto
Jesus Christ, everytime a bomb goes off in a new Middle-Eastern country people sh*t bricks. I will literally buy a webcam, turn it on, broadcast to anyone who wants to watch and eat my own hat in front of you if the U.S. proceeds with a full-scale invasion of Libya anytime in the next 5 years.

edit on 26-6-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

And many of us would love for you to NOT eat your hat.
This would mean that you are wrong.

Of course not one of us here can know for certain of what is actually happening. We are not meant to know until something actually does happen.

I always say:

"If I'm wrong, no harm done."

"But, if you're wrong..."

We all truly hope that this is WRONG...IMO

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Furthermore, I've read 4 pages and nobody has the temerity to point out that Obama [read: USA] is NOT an ally of Israel and wants its destruction.

Is that an opinion? Because if it isn't Im going to need some links. That sounds way off of the wall

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

"There will be clues coming through the news over the next few days, but all the assets, the aircraft carriers, submarines and so on are already in place for this kind of operation" he added. He is also deeply concerned that if this comes to pass, the Chinese and Russians will be forced to jump in as well (on the other side).

The above statement from the original post is FALSE

Assets are not in place,

My best friend is the communications officer for one of the U.S most powerfull nuclear submarines... he assures me that NO unusual activity is or has taken place recently. they are all on their regular patrol routes...

he's lying to you! i hear you scream...

This is the guy that told me to watch out for Isreal.. he said to them its not a matter of If they will nuke Iran .. but WHEN..

over 13 years i have never found him lacking in honesty to warn his friend (me) of any unusual happenings.

unless of course they are ALWAYS in place ready for ww3.. no unusual orders atm though..

if this part falls down? how accurate are the other parts from this dubious source?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

i'm pretty sure this is how its going to go down:

Fixed:

I remember this one.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dimburg

You just gotta say "Europe" now. Most European countries are no longer truly sovereign nations.
Europe and Britain will undoubtedly join in.

Remember how World War 1 started? It made less sense than this scenario.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have been calling the Libyan conflict the "apex" of the third world war since it begun.

In the set up to world war 2 the US, UK and allies sort to cut off Japans major imports (oil, rubber, tin, iron etc), all this was done before WW2 even started. It seems "NATO" is doing the same again this time to China.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

China is in noway a match for the US, No country in the world is. The only country that could give
the US Food for thought would be Russia.

The Chinese are given way to much credibility on here.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interesting:

Syrian troops have moved close to the Turkish border in a bid to prevent more Syrians crossing into neighbouring Turkey.

edit on 26-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Not to mention there is breaking news from Iran. It looks like Iran is testing Long, Middle, and Short Range Ballistic Missiles. Is this common in Iran or is this as suspicious as I think it is?

Tehran - Iran is to test its missiles in war games starting Monday, a revolutionary guards (IRGC) commander said Sunday. General Ali Hajizadeh, commander of the IRIC aerospace department, told the Fars news agency that missiles with different ranges will be tested in so-called 'Prophet 6' manoeuvres. The general said the routine testing exercise should not be viewed as a threat to other countries. Tehran has repeatedly said its armed forces are not trained to attack another country, but the West fears Iran could launch a missile strike against its arch-foe Israel. New ballistic missiles were reportedly delivered last month to the IRGC, including the Qiam1 (Rising), which can strike targets that are normally difficult to intercept. The Defence Ministry delivered third-generation Fateh-110 missiles to the revolutionary guards in October and now plans to start testing fourth-generation missiles. The Fateh-110 is described as a short-range, road-mobile ballistic missile with advanced navigation and control systems. However, the main concern of Western nations is the Shahab-3 ballistic missile, which has a range of up to 2,000 kilometres and could reach any part of Israel

Link

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

One country, perhaps not. But I think the US would be far to big headed to think they could take on a multitude of powerful countries.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CodexSinaiticus

Flagged and stared! Very scary post, I figured Libya was is in play due to their move to the gold dinar for all transactions (oil). This was the same mistake that Saddam made and look what happened to him. But why Syria? I know their politics may be a thorn to some fair weather friends in the region, but what would be the significance of their defeat. What do they have to offer? If Iran was do-able they would have been in play by now, so I am thinking China and Russia let the PTB know what their reaction would be if we (USA) decided to engage them. Once again, good work and great find!

TPTB are looking to cause trouble in the middle east. Look at the fire of 'change and democracy' that has gone through Egypt, Tunisia (or is it Algeria?), Bahrain, Yemen.....dissenters are actively being encouraged by provocateurs from outside sources (as far as I can tell), creating a huge civil unrest and a 'desire for democracy'. The funny thing is, democracy is such an alien concept to the middle eastern mind, people like UK USA imagine these people will vote for a materialist, money, consumer orientated government/lifestyle'. After all, EVERYONE WANTS TO BE LIKE US, DON'T THEY? (Sorry, arrogant western mindset that I couldn't help mocking). Where people have been given the option to vote (Gaza, Iraq, Egypt) you have extremist anti western value groups coming in, be it Hamas, Moslem Brotherhood, etc.
Israel is surrounded by tens of thousands of rockets and missiles via Lebanon and Syria (and sure, Gaza have a few up their sleeve via Rafa crossings in Egypt). If it hits the fan and Syria gets attacked by US, I have no doubt Syria will chuck everything it has at israel. If it's a coordinated attack, Hezbollah in Lebanon will do the same, and Iran (who has an axis pact with Syria), may well reveal her nuclear hand. What happens next is anyones guess, but I believe Damascus will be nuked to the stoneage, and quite possibly Tehran as well. Jordan may feel the preassure to join in if other arab nations attack Israel (can't look weak to the neighbours).
As for Russia and China? Oy Vey.....

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

i hope nothing happens but lets be realistic...you gotta be pretty naive to actually think nothing is coming...its been bubbling up for a long time and its always been about the middle east

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
From what I've obseved, WWIII has been in the making for almost 10 years if not longer.

Many people assume this to be an all out nuclear war, which was the idea instilled during the cold war era.

Think about this.... todays technology inhibits the ability to take out infrastructure through many different avenues.

Propaganda: Feed the people fairy tales and leave the weaker minded feeling as if they have no other option but to go along with the war agenda. Free thinkers are often referred to as non-patriot and/or the latest and greatest... domestic terrorists.

Emp weaponry: Would send any technologically advanced country or region into a state of chaos. Every necessity would be compromised. Transportation, water supply, medical practice, communications, etc.

The list could go on, however I am posting this from my phone

OP, thank you for this thread.

It is merely a matter of time. We should all pay attention to both the MSM and alternative sources. MSM seems too propagate the agenda, while the alternative fills in the gaps with real world events.

Staying informed leaves us better prepared. Wish all the best...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
About time. These wars can't be ignored. They've been brewing for decades. A bad economy won't stop it from happening. If it gets to that we'll enter a wartime economy. We have to do what we have to do. That's life. I wish this was a peaceful world too and that bad things only happened in movies. But reality beckons us to the light. There's no choice in the matter.

There comes a time when the men are separated from the boys. This might be that time.

God bless.
edit on 26-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Are you really this stupid? You say it isn't a peaceful world, for who? Surely you don't mean American's, when is the last time we were attacked - 9/11? Doubt it, but even if you go with that premise - 10 years ago and it killed all of three thousand people.

So that is enough cause to attack the whole middle east, when they aren't attacking us - we are attacking them they are defending their countries. The US is beyond broke, and a lot more than 3000 are going to be dieing every year because they can't afford healthcare / and or starve. This is very likely to turn into WWIII - then we will be attacked here, and I bet you will be regretting your gung ho lets go kill the Muslims attitude when the nukes are coming in, of course it will be to late then.

I really don't believe anyone can be this dumb, you must be a troll.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

"There will be clues coming through the news over the next few days, but all the assets, the aircraft carriers, submarines and so on are already in place for this kind of operation" he added. He is also deeply concerned that if this comes to pass, the Chinese and Russians will be forced to jump in as well (on the other side).

The above statement from the original post is FALSE

Assets are not in place,

My best friend is the communications officer for one of the U.S most powerfull nuclear submarines... he assures me that NO unusual activity is or has taken place recently. they are all on their regular patrol routes...

he's lying to you! i hear you scream...

This is the guy that told me to watch out for Isreal.. he said to them its not a matter of If they will nuke Iran .. but WHEN..

over 13 years i have never found him lacking in honesty to warn his friend (me) of any unusual happenings.

unless of course they are ALWAYS in place ready for ww3.. no unusual orders atm though..

if this part falls down? how accurate are the other parts from this dubious source?

Sources are attacked at every angle these days and unfortunately the US always uses "un-named sources" and "Pentagon Officials". Never any names.

Your friend could be right and we all hope that he is.

Here is a good video about "sources"

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Haven't watch it myself yet, just wanted to get the thread going again. It seems to have stalled.

ALS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Everyone should go out and enjoy the weather instead of worrying about WW3, trust me, in a couple of days there will be a new story to talk about, nothing is gonna happen on the scale of world war

Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join