WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
tick tock tick tock how long now??? really if its gonna happen its gonna happen nothing any of us can do about it, im just quite pleased im stuck in Australia so far away from all this madness!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
More complications...

Attack Kills Turkish Soldier as Kurds Warn of 'War'

One day after the leader of the outlawed Kurdish PKK guerrilla movement warned that Turkey could soon return to "war" with its Kurdish minority, the group killed a soldier and seriously wounded three others.

Fighters from the PKK, or Kurdish Workers' Party, carried out the ambush Monday in the town of Saray, close to Turkey's border with Iran, Anadolu Ajansi, Turkey's state news agency reported, citing the governor of Van province.

It could be a big problem if PKK soldiers kill Turkish soldiers then flee to Iran... But Iran doesn't like the PKK either, so...

All of these tensions and a couple of soldiers pull this?

The entire area is ready to boil over so I would think that the orders would be to NOT have a few soldiers taking pot shots at the borders. Unless of course, that is the plan to escalate?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Iran now showing its hidden missiles?

israelmatzav.blogspot.com...

Iran unveiled underground ballistic missile silos for the first time on Monday in a warning to the world of its ability to protect its missiles and secretly store them in hidden locations throughout the country.

First the show and now the tell:
Iran fires medium-range missiles in war game
news.oneindia.in...

Tehran, Jun 28: Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards fired 14 missiles in an exercise today (Jun 28), one of them a medium-range weapon capable of striking Israel or US targets in the Gulf, state media said.

Iran launches missiles carrying message of "peace and friendship"
www.brutallyhonest.org...
These missiles are all about peace apparently:

Iran has said that its latest exercise is not aimed at any country but carries "a message of peace and friendship."

edit on 28-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Iran unveiled underground ballistic missile silos for the first time on Monday in a warning to the world of its ability to protect its missiles and secretly store them in hidden locations throughout the country.

I've also heard similar things from other news agencies and people in the area. Though mainstream western media isn't picking up on it

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Iran has said that its latest exercise is not aimed at any country but carries "a message of peace and friendship."

What is that old saying? Bombing for peace is like screwing for virginity? Yeah, I think it is safe to say old man Ahmadinejad has officially lost it along with many of our other world leaders...

Good grief!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSouszay

Sorry, there's no malice in what I said, it's simply the truth and they are just as brainwashed as the people who buy into all the lies of politicians. If they really cared for their country, they would of already declared war against their own corrupt government, rather than allow themselves to be used as pawns in all these phony, manufactured wars. Do you honestly think these politicians care for soldiers and their family and friends. Sorry, but as far as they are concerned, you are nothing more than a puppet to do with as they please. Unfortunately, most are only too happy to play along.
And when you come back either injured or heaven forbid in a bodybag, they simply don't give a damn. Just look at the way injured veterans are treated by politicians.

You think soldiers are the only people who would die for their country. That simply isn't true. There are honorable people from all walks of life who die every week doing their duty; Fireman, Police officers and even your average joe, who all make daily sacrifices while serving society & their country. I would die for my country in a heart beat, but I draw at line at becoming a soldier and allowing myself to be used and violated by corrupt politicians.

The biggest lie is that these wars are being fought to protect me and my fellow countrymen. This is the biggest lie of all and simply isn't true.
edit on 28-6-2011 by kindred because: update

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Al Qaeda offers aid to rebels in Libya

Al Qaeda’s North Africa affiliate publicly offered its assistance and support to rebels in Libya who are fighting to wrest control of the country from troops still loyal to Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

Here we go... Al-CIADA is there, we must invade! And of course, stay 10+ years afterwards to keep them from coming to power...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Al Qaeda’s North Africa affiliate publicly offered its assistance and support to rebels in Libya who are fighting to wrest control of the country from troops still loyal to Col. Moammar Gadhafi.

Here we go... Al-CIADA is there, we must invade! And of course, stay 10+ years afterwards to keep them from coming to power...

It's possible we could see another significant war. Problem is, how long are TPTB going to be able to keep this up before the American people finally say, enough is enough? And would Russia really be willing to sacrifice hundreds of thousands, or even millions of people, to defend a country, or countries, whose leaders don't really like them, but are only using their friendship as a matter of convenience?

This isn't 1981, and we're not about to invade Poland or Romania. Even in 1983-84, in the 2 years where we had come closest to nuclear conflict since the Cuban Missile Crisis, cooler heads managed to prevail.
Again, do you think Moscow would really sacrifice potentially millions of members of the Russian public over Iran or puny Syria{which is liable to collapse soon anyway, aided by the rebellion over there.}? Even Washington or Beijing aren't that foolhardy.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Wow, that article is from 24 February. you're presenting it as though it just happened. We've known this for a while
edit on 28-6-2011 by terp11 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by terp11

Wow, that article is from 24 February. you're presenting it as though it just happened. We've known this for a while

I do worry this could turn into another Afghanistan............or even another Vietnam! We can't afford a third Vietnam type situation.
There are some real Islamic fascist bad guys out there, but we could've handled this much better over the past 10 years.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

news.oneindia.in...

Tehran, Jun 28: Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards fired 14 missiles in an exercise today (Jun 28), one of them a medium-range weapon capable of striking Israel or US targets in the Gulf, state media said.

Sounds to me like Iran has decided to strategically play its Queen early in this particular chess game.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

news.oneindia.in...

Sounds to me like Iran has decided to strategically play its Queen early in this particular chess game.

Peace? What a sick-ass joke. I do hope the Russians will have the good sense to see the Iranian gov't for the evil bastards they really are someday.
edit on 29-6-2011 by AverageJoe1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by terp11

Oh yeah I didn't notice that ... I fail. Thanks...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Israel Threatens to Attack Lebanon if Situation ‘Deteriorates’

On Sunday, the Israeli radio quoted security sources as threatening to launch a large-scale military operation on southern Lebanon if the security situation continues to deteriorate in the region.

The sources claimed that the Israeli military has recently discovered new combat techniques and headquarters that belong to Hezbollah in the south. "We have recently discovered new military bases and equipment belonging to Hezbollah in these villages,” they went on to say.

This would set it off.

Israel is preparing itself...
IDF deploys Iron Dome missile interceptor in north

An Iron Dome rocket interceptor was deployed near Haifa on Tuesday, a military spokeswoman said, highlighting its possible use in any future hostilities with Lebanese guerillas.

"Battery placement is determined by the appropriate authorities and based on ongoing assessment of the volatile security situation," the military spokeswoman told Reuters.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Israel Threatens to Attack Lebanon if Situation ‘Deteriorates’

On Sunday, the Israeli radio quoted security sources as threatening to launch a large-scale military operation on southern Lebanon if the security situation continues to deteriorate in the region.

The sources claimed that the Israeli military has recently discovered new combat techniques and headquarters that belong to Hezbollah in the south. "We have recently discovered new military bases and equipment belonging to Hezbollah in these villages,” they went on to say.

This would set it off.

Israel is preparing itself...
IDF deploys Iron Dome missile interceptor in north

An Iron Dome rocket interceptor was deployed near Haifa on Tuesday, a military spokeswoman said, highlighting its possible use in any future hostilities with Lebanese guerillas.

"Battery placement is determined by the appropriate authorities and based on ongoing assessment of the volatile security situation," the military spokeswoman told Reuters.

Perhaps a second Lebanon War is on its way as well eventually?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The title of this thread was "WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report" well it's been three days allready and i'm still waiting for WW3. Does anyone have any idea how many more days i'll have to wait?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
The title of this thread was "WWIII in Libya AND Syria in Days? Report" well it's been three days allready and i'm still waiting for WW3. Does anyone have any idea how many more days i'll have to wait?

Well if you read the first post it said 7 days. So that means 4 days now

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I've repeatedly checked the Defcon Warning System site and nothing's happened yet........btw, they do tend to be pretty darn good at analyzing events that could pose a threat to the U.S., especially a nuclear one.{That doesn't mean another war of any significance won't happen, though.}
Here's their website:
www.defconwarningsystem.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

WWIII is not going to happen in days.

However, the Middle East is destabilizing, and that could most definitely trigger a regional war. In turn, that MIGHT lead to a world war. With the unprecedented economic issues in the EU/US and the waves of unrest in the M.E. something is going to snap soon. It might not necessarily be WWIII, but something big is on the horizon.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
However, the Middle East is destabilizing, and that could most definitely trigger a regional war. In turn, that MIGHT lead to a world war. With the unprecedented economic issues in the EU/US and the waves of unrest in the M.E. something is going to snap soon. It might not necessarily be WWIII, but something big is on the horizon.

I wouldn't be too surprised if more destabilization occurred in the Mideast, either. What I'm most worried about right now, though, is if the Muslim Brotherhood is able to make even more gains in the area than it already has.
That could eventually set the stage for not only more terrorist attacks against the U.S., but maybe even a few nuclear incidents by the end of this decade or the middle of the next. And I have a bad feeling it won't just be limited to the United States, either. Germany, Britain, France, Serbia, Greece, and even Russia, are potential targets as well{remember, the Russian Federation has its own issues with Islamist terrorists, Chechen ones in particular. There's no reason to believe that they'd necessarily leave Russia alone, especially with a person like Medvedev in power. Anybody remember when it was said that Russia would destroy the U.S. over the invasion of Iraq? Even the slightly mad Putin didn't blow us up over that; and so far, nothing can top the invasion of Iraq.......barring yet another invasion of Israel or something similar}.

I should probably mention, too, that the majority of the world's major nations are currently in very bad shape economically and even a regional war could be one of the final breaking points. The U.S. alone has spent a few TRILLION dollars on both Iraq & Afghanistan{the former an illegal war which should NOT have been undertaken, and the latter a legitimate conflict that was badly botched by crappy intelligence, and individual wrongdoing against civilians, etc.}

Frankly, I still think the vast majority of this talk about WW3 is a bunch of fearmongering; some of it intentional, but some of it not so much. And perhaps it also serves as a distraction from the real elite agenda as well........

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join