It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Being aware" Isn't a necessity to be happy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Life ideals are a funny thing when you think about it. Why is it that the majority of the populace believes that murdering thou neighbour is a crime? Is it really our mind telling us with no influence from our own society? I'm sure it being put that way you'd agree. It's just a belief system. Murder = wrong. But we don't think about it. We just .. don't kill. (Generally - Feel free to rant about murder and genocide elsewhere this is people not government entities.)
Well there's a ton of people on here that believe that being away is a right that needs to be forced down peoples throats. I saw this person talking about building 7 of 9/11 to another who seemed unfamiliar to it and he was acting so superior and mocking how Inferior she is to him for not "Being aware" this was more dramatic than i normally see, which is more on the Internet specifically here.
So my rant is damn you all that believe that your life values are superior to others. Sometimes people want to not be aware and just want to be themselves and get by in their insignificant world.

This might be why i hate Alex Jones so much. He always resorts to shouting at us for not doing what we're "Supposed" to do. Eh.

Not much of a post but i'm sure at least one person might agree so i'm glad. Also i know this post wasn't detailed enough to shield myself from those who found easy poking spots so flame on.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I am aware that you cannot spell "aware".....lol

Happiness without awareness is referred to as "ignorance is bliss". I'd rather be aware anyday thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You are absolutely correct that being aware is not a necessity to be happy. I know many people that are blissfully unaware of any sinister anything going on in the world, and they are perfectly happy that way. They think that everything they see in the news is the 100% truth and the president is infallible.
I just let them go on believing whatever they want, because lets face facts here, some minds are just too fragile to handle the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I like your rant Sir.

With that being said, I think being "aware" is to be unhappy.

But what does being "aware" mean? For me, it means that I am aware of the fact that I don't know anything other than things are not as they would seem to be on the surface. I think that the more I learn, the more that this becomes apparent.

I think that anyone who is aware of all this stuff should be unhappy with it. But, should we worry about it?

I don't. I don't worry about anything. For one, Worrying doesn't accomplish anything. Two, because I know that I will be OK. I know this because I am always Ok, it's what I do, I ensure that I am OK.

But I digress, back on topic, I think it is kind of absurd to feel superior to someone because they have not learned all the crap that is being piled against us. We should educate, then let everyone come to their own conclusions.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think we're just all waking up too late in the game, so I say let them sleep if they really want to be asleep

I listened to that George Green guy tonight (I think thats his name) and one of the callers posed the question....

if all these things are going to happen, whats to prepare for? if THEY get us down to a manageable level of 500 million people - do you really want to survive and be part of that group?

I don't know whats going to happen - wish I was psychic so I could tell you
but after all I've learned, I know I don't want to be here for the aftermath

new topics

top topics

join