It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
you should make a section on this site where everyone fights eachother that way everyone could have a place to fihgt and swear and noone could get banned

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I suppose such a thread would be appropriate... if the average age of ATS members was about 12...

posted on Mar, 30 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If everyone looks at all of dtlnu_okce posts, they will notice he just posts mostly in the NWO forum and pretty much just calls people names and tells them that the NWO is ficticious. LOL Maybe you should look into the mirror and call yourself names

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
HAHAHA I would prolly get banned from the 'fight' forum cuz I'm one nasty mofo and I don't play nice.
I'd make you guy's cry with the mouth I have

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Why do all of you children (aimed at DO not you other intelligent responders to this thread) have a need to "fight" at ATS you have the right to debate so long as you make it intelligent. When you want to "fight" you are not being intelligent, you are being stupid. People who want a forum without rules are those who dont have enough intelligence to make a good point and have to resort to name calling. When you can not make your point without cursing you lose your welcome at ATS. I don't know why this fight forum is so appealing to you people, it is incomprehenable, ATS is a Sanctuary for intelligent discussion not for innane babble.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
are you calling all people who want to fight unintelligent?
just wondering.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This isn't the first time such a concept has been discussed.

Instead, what about a "Formal Debate Forum"?

Such a forum would be viewable by all, but only two people can post. Standard rules of debate apply (no insults, stick to the issues, take turns, answer direction questions, etc.). Then when the debate is over, forum members vote on the winner. The winner of a sanctioned debate wins some special forum status.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I like the sound of that William, any chance of turning this idea into reality ?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
How about you all just play a game like Shadowbane, or an online First-Person-Shooter and blow eachother up into meat chunks if you need to release your anger...

Instead of making whiney posts?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
oh and in online games you can go prove to everyone how UBER and supa k3wl you are!! and that your wiener is the biggest because you PWNED everyone.

/sarcasm off

top topics

join