It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to get a bigger picture regarding the electric universe theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
first let me elaborate, i am neautral regarding ALL subjects and i will not claim one side or the other regarding any scientific or spiritual subject, that being said id like to begin with our brains!

It's important to understand the complexity of the human brain. The human brain weighs only three pounds but is estimated to have about 100 billion cells. It is hard to get a handle on a number that large (or connections that small). Let's try to get an understanding of this complexity by comparing it with something humans have created--the entire phone system for the planet. If we took all the phones in the world and all the wires (there are over four billion people on the planet), the number of connections and the trillions of messages per day would NOT equal the complexity or activity of a single human brain.

that being said lets take a quick recap on a neuron inside the human brain..

A neuron is basically an on/off switch just like the one you use to control the lights in your home. It is either in a resting state (off) or it is shooting an electrical impulse down a wire (on). It has a cell body, a long little wire (the "wire" is called an axon), and at the very end it has a little part that shoots out a chemical. This chemical goes across a gap (synapse) where it triggers another neuron to send a message. There are a lot of these neurons sending messages down a wire (axon). By the way, each of these billions of axons is generating a small amount of electrical charge; this total power has been estimated to equal a 60 watt bulb.

sorry neurology lesson /ended, so now we have seen how the neurons in our brain have such a huge responsibility, specially created cells, alive and there to do a job, to receive stimuli, and to respond, all to keep the larger organ functioning! so now one more brain excerpt before i move on..

We have two eyes, two hands, and two legs, so why not two brains? The brain is divided in half, a right and left hemisphere. The right hemisphere does a different job than the left. The right hemisphere deals more with visual activities and plays a role in putting things together. For example, it takes visual information, puts it together, and says "I recognize that--that's a chair," or "that's a car" or "that's a house." It organizes or groups information together. The left hemisphere tends to be the more analytical part; it analyzes information collected by the right. It takes information from the right hemisphere and applies language to it. The right hemisphere "sees" a house, but the left hemisphere says, "Oh yeah, I know whose house that is--it's Uncle Bob's house."

many will scoff but this reminds me of something..

could this be an example of a natural result of electromagnetic balancing prevelant in all living beings? now i am in no way saying the human body is like the planet earth, we dont utilize a dynamo effect at our center to generate our electricity, but then again the planet earth is in a totally different environment than us.. so could it be speculated that we have developed an electromagnetic balancing system in relation to our environment that isnt exactly the same as earths poles but achieves the same affect on a smaller scale?

now check this out!

en.wikipedia.org...

The starting point for McFadden and Pockett's theory is the fact that every time a neuron fires to generate an action potential, and a postsynaptic potential in the next neuron down the line, it also generates a disturbance in the surrounding electromagnetic field. McFadden has proposed that the brain's electromagnetic field creates a representation of the information in the neurons. Studies undertaken towards the end of the 20th century are argued to have shown that conscious experience correlates not with the number of neurons firing, but with the synchrony of that firing.[8] McFadden views the brain's electromagnetic field as arising from the induced EM field of neurons. The synchronous firing of neurons is, in this theory, argued to amplify the influence of the brain's EM field fluctuations to a much greater extent than would be possible with the unsynchronized firing of neurons.

the theory states that the more synchronized the neurons are with there interactions with each other the more intense the field generated by the brain ( wouldnt it be cool if the theory were the same on a planetary scale? the more we cooperate the stronger the earth becomes? )

i would like to get into this much more but i hope i got the point across, again what im trying to get across is not a similarity of the human organism and the planet earth, but im simply trying to express how strongly i believe nature resembles itself from the smallest to the largest, and this would definetly be one of many examples of a direct correlation between the cosmos and each one of us as individuals! i digress, dont be too hard on me! who knows as above so below?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
sorry mods first time plz move :x

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89

the theory states that the more synchronized the neurons are with there interactions with each other the more intense the field generated by the brain ( wouldnt it be cool if the theory were the same on a planetary scale? the more we cooperate the stronger the earth becomes? )

I agree with this theory and do my own experiments at home. I started with radio pulsing and em field blocking and amplification using what I refer to as pk mindset.
Eventually I learned to entrain my em biofield to (targets) then intitiate what we refer to as pulsing once in the zone.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
so its kinda like your creating a field around a target that interferes with electric current? ive looked into this a decent amount but have yet to talk to anybody encouraged or experienced with the subject, do you have any useful links for research?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As humans we are at the midpoint of scale in the universe - and the human brain is likely the most organisationaly complex and sophisticated apparatus in the universe..

We are it seems a piviot point, a crucible where cosmic dramas are played out - this was certainly rthe Gnostic conception.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
so its kinda like your creating a field around a target that interferes with electric current? ive looked into this a decent amount but have yet to talk to anybody encouraged or experienced with the subject, do you have any useful links for research?

I know several people currently researching this. We use this thread as a dump site for our findings.
psychokinesis.activeboard.com...

There are many experiments one can do at home both for biofeedback training and their own confimation here is a few.

new topics

top topics

join