It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are HERE any non-american 9/11 Official Story Believers?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkwing01

My statement was an answer to a question you asked in response to my request for you to prove that this was NOT molten iron.

Wrong. Check back. This is the question you asked:

1) Why do you think it is NOT molten iron and on what basis do you come to that conclusion?

2) What part about this stuff looking like and behaving like molten iron and not looking like and behaving anything else is NOT reproducible in physical experiment?

And I answered it. You then ignored my answer and produced a nonsensical reply.

The fact that YOUR answer failed to address this point was taken by yours truly to be an indication that you can't, hence my reply.

I imagine you replied as you did because you aren't able respond to the specific questions. That's just conjecture though. Still, it's probably the case since you once again ignore the question in your last post.

I'll ask again. Why did the building not collapse immediately if the thermite charge went off?

Another point occurs. If this was the result of the aeroplane damage, why did it go off so long after the crash?

Comparing e-peens now? How much "science" have you done?

In any event this is the natural way in which the brain works to learn about the physical world, so I like you have done a fair bit, as have you. The only difference is that I am aware of it while you are in a slumber.

Once again, you've missed the point. You're lecturing me to produce scientific evidence for my contention when you're unable to do the same for your own.

The world is full of wonderful things that will forever remain mysterious.

Okay. So you explain what looks like a massively unlikely event by saying, basically, that crazy stuff happens? How very scientific!

What is not mysterious is that you have failed to furnish an example of the magical material you purport looks and behaves like the stuff coming out the window and is not iron.

Obviously untrue. Blatantly so.

If it does then you can demonstrate it empirically and we can all go home.

How would you like me to do this? It's just true. You may not believe it but, once again, that's kind of your problem.

The problem for you is that there are plenty of possible experiments we could do, except you know as well as I do that they all falsify your position.

Name, ooh, three. I assume that won't be hard, given that there are "plenty".

ALL the information points that there is for all intents and purposes zero percent likelihood that it was anything BUT molten iron, yet you cling to your 100% certainty that it was not.

So your contention is that nothing else in the world can look like molten iron? I'd love to see your reasoning.

The only possible reason is your political views so we can infer them inductively right there.

What are they?

I am not trying to change anything,

Ah, now I get it. You think mysterious malevolent powers murdered thousands in order to find a pretext to murder thousands more, just for profit, but you're fairly comfortable with the status quo.

Oddly enough if I thought as you did I'd quite like to change things. Unless of course my views were actually just a psychological stance designed to make me feel superior.

I don't base my concept of reality on what is accepted or who it is accepted by.

Neither do I. That wasn't my point. I'm simply saying that the ball is in your court. My view is the generally accepted one - yours is not. If you want that to change - and perhaps, given your above comments, you don't - then you need to do better.

Why are you here if you are so sure of your position, why are you trying to convince. WHO are you trying convince?
edit on 11-7-2011 by Darkwing01 because: (no reason given)

Duh. I'm here because I'm paid to be here by the CIA. Obviously

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

1) Why do you think it is NOT molten iron and on what basis do you come to that conclusion? 2) What part about this stuff looking like and behaving like molten iron and not looking like and behaving anything else is NOT reproducible in physical experiment?
1) It could be lots of other things. I think it's probably aluminium mixed with all kinds of other stuff from the towers. The colour is plausible. If it's evidence of steel being cut then why is the building not falling down? And why is it the only example? 2) What value would there be in such an experiment? The fact that something can be made to look like something else proves nothing. It just shows that it could be molten oiron. But that doesn't really help you.

1) The fact that it could be lots of other things does not mean it is NOT iron.
2) Has no bearing on the fact that it is reproducible.

That you even consider those as answers to the questions I posed is deeply troubling to me.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join