It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fellow Canadians Today are Protesting Against Police Over The G20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just to update ATS on what is happening in Canada Fellow Canadians Today in Toronto are Protesting Against Police Over The G20 actions used by the news, yet while they are protesting them, the local news outlet is defending the police brainwashing the viewers by claiming but the protesters burned a police vehicle and destroyed business.

G20 Protest Remembered by Rally

Hundreds of people marked the one year anniversary of the G20 riots in Toronto by holding a rally at the Ontario legislature Saturday.

Demonstrators renewed a call for a public inquiry into police actions at the summit and for the resignation of Toronto police chief Bill Blair

What CP24 news didn't and doesn't want to tell its viewers its that the Toronto police used Agent Provocateurs to start a riot.

As seen in this video
Toronto undercover Agent Provocateurs

sadly the CP24 local news doesn't show that video anymore they only show the burning police vehicle which is used by CP24 over and over.

This is what is happening in canada today over 400 to 500 showed up at the rally at least by the media claims.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
After Montebello One would think the whole country would be up in arms...
but sadly,,,,not

yeah the agenda is wide spread
I Just found my bank the Royal is one of the top twenty biggest recipients of the TARP bailout
don't see that in the TV news either...

our system is built on fraud from the ground up
this is another obvious symptom

Just wait till the non protestors check their equity and actual buying power...
well, whats left of them when the TV gets turned off

star

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Keep fighting, Canadian Brothers!

I hate how the MSM covers these every year (if they even do)

Its inevitably an article with 2-5 pictures of people with black and red anarchy flags, followed by reportings of looting and riots among other violence.

Yup, that's definitely whats happening. These anarchists are dangerous. Self governance is dangerous. You are dangerous. We, TPTB, will save you.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The Agent Provocateurs were discovered and quickly covered up. The MSM of course didn't report it even though the video is proof. What more does a news station need as proof?

You make a claim of Agent Provocateurs, show video evidence, prove that the police are using Agent Provocateurs to instill riots in the streets while the citizens stood by...and still no coverage.

What's the message? It is truly us vs them.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I remember seeing those videos of the cops trying to start a riot and then the riot police 'arresting' them. The police even admitted using provoceteurs!!! I find that shocking and cant believe that there isnt outrage, I for one think whoever ok'd their use should be sacked for not serving the publics best interests.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
in a city with over 4 million people in its immediate and neighboring vicinity, to only get 300 people to protest an illegal abuse of government and police power done just to show you're as tough and one of them, is sad for canada that only 300 out of millions get it, but also shows that canada will not forget.

how many people in other nations that the G20 was held in, protested a year later to show that you were not happy that fellow countrymen sold you out for a little prestige in the eyes of the most evil people on earth.

those 300 are the toughest canada has, bar none.

edit on 25-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is the viewpoint from CTV -

CTV - G20 Coverage

Im not Canadian, and have seen this come up a few times in the forums. Just adding more info for you guys to look at.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Ah yes our Canadian Mainstream news outlets sorry to burst your bobble but CTV like CP24 News were on the side with the police and the rest of the G20 Group, protecting there interests.

Whats even worse the police had a secret hidden in plain sight fema like prison camp near where the G20 protest was it was less then a one hour drive.

People are demanding the police and the media to release the videos of a secret prison in toronto when the G20 took place.

People were lined up inside with closed windows.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Your not bursting my bobble. As I said, I just added a link with more info.

Taje what you want, if anything, from it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I wish that I would have heard this a few days in advance. I would have joined the protest. I had nothing better to do today anyways.

top topics

join