It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the movie EYEBORGS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It has Adrian Paul (Person who helped passed the law for the robots after his wife gets killed.) from Highlander and the guy from Machete, Danny Trejo (The conspiracy theorist). Thought it was pretty good, but, we already have cameras located in NY watching the people, while they're doing their daily activities and cameras in the UK doing the same thing. Only two places that I know of. Besides states with like cameras on the stoplights, in case you run a red. Now, Japan or China has made this funky robot that follows you everywhere you go.

Well, The movie is a mixture of all three plus conspiracy, but the robots fool everybody making them think they have a president that's running the country. We already know that they have built robots but, what if this was really going on?

I'm not going to give the spoiler away.

Here's the trailer:

edit on 25-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haha, sounds like a pretty good movie, i'll be sure to check it out. S&F

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Seen it, decent flick.
I think much of the tech shown in the movie is already under development.

I give it

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Awesome, never seen it, it's on Netflix and available for instant streaming.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I found it on Tubeplus free to watch Tubeplus : EYEBORGS
edit on 25-6-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ill put it on my netflix to do list

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The trailer looks awesome.
Im gunna watch it right now.
Thanx for the info OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Russia is at the forefront of this technology; they're so good at it you can't tell the difference between human and android

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am sure this is going on. I think they can do it threw your cell phones. I was watching batman dark night and in the movie they use, sonar like technology in cell phones to get a vivid image of the area. They wear using sound waves to bounce off the walls and make a image. Their are sound freq that we cant hear. I believe they have the ability to do this. As far as walking camera's, I think it would be smarter to make it nano like a fly or some kind of bug. They have nano cams in the med field that can look around the inside of our body's. We know they have technology witch can control bugs and animals remotely.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

yeah, that's where I watch it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
OMG that film was sucked so hard. Bad script , bad acting ,low production value , laughable storyline , cliched characters and over all just boring! I had to tun it off after 50 mins.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
OMG that film was sucked so hard. Bad script , bad acting ,low production value , laughable storyline , cliched characters and over all just boring! I had to tun it off after 50 mins.

Must not be an Adrien Paul fan. He's hot...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hes done some ok stuff in the past and i can see why the girls would like him . lol

edit on 26-6-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join