It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez in Critical condition?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by OldCorp
Here's hoping he chokes on on his hospital Jello.

To answer someone's question, he was being operated on for a "pelvic abscess." Maybe he should stay away from low-rent hookers.

your some piece of work my friend.

i have seen some of your threads and wasn't sure. i am now.

venezuelanalysis.com...
edit on 25-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

I know exactly who Hugo Chavez, which is why I made the comment; and he's far from the working-class hero your link would portray. Instead of working through what was at the time a democratic system, he started his political career as a traitor instigating a failed coup, what does that tell you?

Having been President for what, 13 years with no end in sight (he just loves to monkey with the country's constitution) he has been instrumental in turning a once thriving democracy into a Communist police state where the press is muzzled (you'll love this link), the judiciary lives in fear, and protests are met with extreme violence..

Chavez has sought out enemies of the United States in order to trade with them rather than us, and his political alliances run along the same line. Chavez and Iranian President Ahmadinejad are best buddies aren't they? He was even kind enough to let the Iranians put missile bases in Venezuela that will be used to house the medium-range missiles Iran already possesses - missiles that will be tipped with nuclear warheads the very second Iran can pull it off - and then thinks it's something to joke about. He's such good friends with that little squirt, that he even BOUGHT a buttload of S-300 missiles from Russia FOR Iran in order to bypass UN sanctions. How sweet is that?

I have a pretty good Idea who Hugo Chavez is, and of his own choosing he is an enemy of the United States. So, yeah, I hope he chokes on his Jello before he leads this hemisphere into a nuclear war.

Now, would you care to be more specific on your "piece of work" statement? I'm a big boy, and I promise I can take it.

edit on 6/26/2011 by OldCorp because: added links to back up stuff I already knew.

edit on 6/26/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

You sir are clearly a product of the great US propaganda machine. You need to open up your mind and stop believing everything you are told.

And who are you to wish death upon another living being? Please do us all a favour, and don't have any (more) children, the last thing the world needs is more backwards thinking patsies such as yourself.

<< 1   >>

join