It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
......you saw a group of people obviously up to no good and possibly in the stages of carrying out a terror attack? What could you do? Who do you call?
How do you stop a group of terrorist who have a boat or car loaded with explosives?

Most civilians with ocean going boats carry high power weapons for their own protection so it is reasonable that a civilian could shoot them out of existance before their boat made it to the target. I think it is good to thik like this and keep your eyes open just in case you are there when an attack is unfolding.

I personally would love to personally whoop a terrorists ass and would love to some how stop something major from happening. It would mean the world to me and nothing would be better than getting the chance to inflict damage on these terror jerks.

Im gonna keep my eyes open just in case that the unimaginable happens before my eyes.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Even close-range firearms would not be very acurate on a boat. You'ld be better off with a grenade.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
i would tighten my nikes and head for the hills. that is only if i was not equiped with an m16. then i would blast them to hell.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Not alot of people own ocean going vessels in the London area, as for being equipped with high powered weapons, I guess we've never felt the need.

You could always dial 911, and alert the authorities, unless you think you're starring in an episode of Miami Vice, in which case you could delude yourself into believing you're a hero and take on the lot of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
......you saw a group of people obviously up to no good and possibly in the stages of carrying out a terror attack? What could you do? Who do you call?
How do you stop a group of terrorist who have a boat or car loaded with explosives?

How would you know they were terrorists? You'd probably end up murdering a whole load of innocent fishermen. Best just call the authorities I think.

Certain gun nuts on this board have already proven themselves rather bad at identifying people correctly before they attack them.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Most civilians with ocean going boats carry high power weapons for their own protection so it is reasonable that a civilian could shoot them out of existance before their boat made it to the target. I think it is good to thik like this and keep your eyes open just in case you are there when an attack is unfolding.

I personally would love to personally whoop a terrorists ass and would love to some how stop something major from happening. It would mean the world to me and nothing would be better than getting the chance to inflict damage on these terror jerks.

it's easy to say that but the day you face this situation you would probably #e yourself ad run away or get shot by them...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

......you saw a group of people obviously up to no good?

You mean like this?
www.2004nycgop.org...

If everything that's wrong with America was on one stage, in one place, at one time? It would be tempting to correct wouldn't it?

Random mind control picture generator says OBEY:

new topics

top topics

join