It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stolen Nuclear Material/Warhead Faslane Scotland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have some grave news.

I am Scottish and have some links to a peace camp, which has been in situ for over
30 years near the Nuclear Submarine base on the Clyde.I have been told by a camper there
that there has been a major Incident which the TBTB are desperate to cover up.

What I have been told is almost unbelievable, but on the other hand not entirely unexpected.

I will try and piece together what I have been told.

On November 18th 2010 there was an Incident about 12 miles from the Clyde Nuclear
Submarine base on the South end of Loch Lomond.
A bomb went off and some terrorist material was found, in woods near an educational
building used by University folks and visiting academics.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Ch Supt Calum Murray said investigations were at an early stage Anti-terrorism police and bomb disposal units have been called to a wooded area in West Dunbartonshire which is thought to have been damaged in an explosion. Strathclyde Police were called to reports of an explosion in Garadhban Forest, near Gartocharn, at about 1200 GMT on Wednesday. The area, to the south east of Loch Lomond, has been sealed off.

There was a little reporting on the msm but it fizzled out quickly and as far as the rest of the world
is concerned that was that. Wrong that was far from that.

The only thing in the news at the time that links to what I am about to tell you is this:
The bomb and the bomb making materials were part of an Al Qaeda cell, working in the woods
of Loch Lomond. Well you may ask why there, well like I said there is a nuclear submarine base only 12 miles away and the surrounding hills are tunneled out, and are used as a major ammunition
facility for the British armed forces. NBC the works.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ws/article-1330975/Loch-Lomond-forest-blast-linked-Al-Qaeda-Was-training-exercise.html

An explosion on the shores of Loch Lomond is being investigated as a possible Al Qaeda bomb test. The blast, which was reported by walkers and workmen, damaged a large area of woodland on the south-west edge of the lake. Police are believed to have found several suspicious devices at the site, which is being examined by bomb disposal officers and divers.

Now for the scary bit. My source has found out from a contact Inside the nuke base , that the base was attacked and compromised on the 1st of January 2011.
As I mentioned earlier, the proximity of the peace camp is such that they can see and hear a lot of the comings and goings of the base, and the exercises in the surrounding hills.

The peace campers have been told that Al Qaeda had infiltrated the base during the night on the 1st of January, and were able to steal some nuclear material from the base. The contact on the inside does
not know exactly what was taken , but its rumoured that 7 soldiers were killed, and a storage facility
compromised. Trident missiles are stored on the base, and it could be that some of the material
for the war heads has fallen into terrorist hands.

The peace campers say that the base erupted with activity about three in the morning,soldiers
came out of the base in force, helicopters arrived over head, they said it was like when the nuclear convoy sets of with Trident missiles that go south every now and then to be serviced at Aldermaston

I have no reason to disbelieve the chap I know,because he and his fellow campers have tried contacting the news papers and the television news desks, but no one is listening, like they
have been told to stay off the story.

If this is true Al Qaeda now have nuclear material capable of creating a crude nuclear device.
So There you have Trident Missiles Base In Scotland Faslane near Helensburgh has been attacked
Soldiers Killed by Al Qaeda. and rumours of missing warheads Nuclear Material, and no story from the msm or Government statement.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
bloody hell m8
thx for bringing this to our attention
i was born in glasgow and lived in dumbarton for a while
one day i was riding my motorbike near stirling
and out of nowhere a jet comes screeching past so low i nearly fell of my bike
any way point beaing
such a beatufill picturesque scenic place and bloody army all over the place

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I remember the initial story breaking, then dead silence!

Al"CIA"da is George Bush Snr's private army, if you track back in time the World started to turn to SH!T when he became head of the CIA and got his grubby digits on all manner of things!

Tony Blair joined his gang and sold us out, clearly stating on his election win " We will now rule as NEW LABOUR", there is a battle raging now against these meglomanics and I predict Tony Blair will be found guilty along with Bush and others for Global Genocide and imprisoned, that's if the people don't get to them first,

There's a thread on here about an imminent nuclear attack on a large sporting event including the new olympic stadium! chances are the servicemen we're murdered to make it look like Muslim's so they can have yet another false flag and take away more of our liberty.

Please see below two cultures when there are no politics involved nor agenda

www.in5d.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hmmm this makes no sense for a cover up. Im sure the govt would love an inccident like this as an excuse to crack down on us and make us forget about the financial hardships that we are facing nowerdays.

It would be extremely difficult to breach a base like this, the security that they have is VERY tight, I have worked at much much less sensitive military bases in the UK and they dont slack on security in these locations. Unless they had someone on the inside who had significant rank to disperse soldiers away then I would argue that it would be nigh impossible to achieve.

Also 7 soldiers being killed and covered up? British soldiers have relatives who are very vocal about any accidents or casulties. It would be very hard to cover 7 deaths up and this alone would be major news as its a lot of men to loose for us in a single inccident.

I maybe wrong as im sure the govt is totally capable of covering things like this up if they really really wanted, but I gotta call bs though. I would say that your peace camp friend has been fed false info by some soldiers or someone nearby having a laugh at their expense, especially as peace campers are the last people soldiers probably would tell this to. I could imagine that there was a large excercise and the campers asked 'omg what happened last night' and some soldier made up a mad story and they actually believed it. The British soldier loves nothing more than a good wind up!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

hi friend
if it was not for that jet passing so low i for 1 would scream bs
but also i remember that ira bombing on a british base
the ira got the soldiers via a pizza delivery
that was soon hushed up
i will post a link soon
regards...dave

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

The loss of life want so significant though was it? I just think that this would be beneficial for the public to know, keep up scared and submissive!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Apologies I got my incidents mixed up before. I wasn't aware of a cover up at all? It was on the front pages the very next day I believe wasn't it? Or has there been new info about this case about what really happened? Im afraid I dont read the papers anymore now I have ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What a coincidence here with a false flag predicted in Berlin tomorrow. See here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Being HMNB Clyde is the home of the nuclear deterence for the UK, in addition to being their main naval base for nuclear subs, including their new Astute class vessels, the testing location for heir naval reactors, among other strategic items, its kind of had to beleive that their security would be that lax.

I know Al Queida has used the UK countryside for weapons testing before.

If there was some type of breach at that location, I would expect heads to roll. Even more so considering the importance of that location.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I don't see any terrorist organization trying to breach a facility with nuclear warheads. Maybe some nutjobs thinking that they are furthering the cause. And detonating a bomb in the woods is a good way of getting the wrong attention.

Security around these types of sites is quite stringent, even in Pakistan. They have multiple layers of defense.

A Trident Warhead is also quite large. Did your friends see any vehicles leaving at a fast clip when all this happened?

Besides, with a small wad of cash anyone can come up with a dirty bomb if they’re inventive.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Besides, with a small wad of cash anyone can come up with a dirty bomb if they’re inventive.

Not to mention sites other than military and a lot less guarded. Soemthing doesnt seem quite right with this story.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I won’t go into to details, but when I was in the service, I used to be, “The Terrorist cell” or guerilla fighter. We always won. At the After Action Reviews, I always heard the term, “But it’s not fair, they don’t have to follow rules.”

But I know that lessons were learned and those lessons were passed on to those of the “Good guys” that don’t follow rules either.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Trident missiles are not stored there, let alone Trident Warheads. There are enough Royal Marines on that base to kill on a small army. No one could ever get off Faslane with a nuke alive.....EVER......Period.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well I know the peace camp you speak of I've been passed it many times ... my daughter is married to a Petty Officer who is stationed at Fazlane ... they're serparated now but used to live in naval housing in Helensburgh.

Anyhoo, my almost ex-son-in-law was due to have their daughter for a few days from 3rd Jan ... but his leave was mysteriously cancelled (my daughter thought he had more important things to do if you catch my drift) but maybe there is something to this.

I know for a fact that part of his work involves bomb/mine disposal ... but he never spoke about it.

And let's not forget that there has been previous terrorist activity in the area a few miles away at Paisley Hospital when a car-bomb was driven into the main entrance of the hospital (these terrorists had actually worked at the hospital as doctors). So it's not too big a stretch to think there could still be a terrorist cell in the area because of the military / nuclear presence ... I imagine it would be on their target list.

Woody

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
that was soon hushed up

No it easn't, not at all. It was all over the news for ages and nothing was "hushed up". I believe they have even made arrests since..

7 dead at a British Naval base in Scotland would not go unnoticed. A silly and preposterous idea.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
reply to post by rigel4

Trident missiles are not stored there, let alone Trident Warheads. There are enough Royal Marines on that base to kill on a small army. No one could ever get off Faslane with a nuke alive.....EVER......Period.

Exactly. The missiles are stored in the US and loaded there. The warheads are made in Aldermaston, Berkshire (near where I live) and shipped to Virginia to be put on the missiles and loaded aboard the Vanguards.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well if this is true then we have to watch the other prediction about that berlin goes nuclear
edit on 25-6-2011 by Vozda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vozda
Well if this is true then we have to watch the other prediction about that berlin goes nuclear
edit on 25-6-2011 by Vozda because: (no reason given)

Isn't that supposed to be tomorrow?...if memory serves.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by davesmart
that was soon hushed up

No it easn't, not at all. It was all over the news for ages and nothing was "hushed up". I believe they have even made arrests since..

7 dead at a British Naval base in Scotland would not go unnoticed. A silly and preposterous idea.

ok sir
whom blew your kilt up
no need to be rude if you have a point say it with decorum
no need for bashing sheeple for not knowing
regards ....dave

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Could the seven dead, have been declared casualties in theatre, such as Afgahnistan! The Royal Marines do lot of the security up there and they have lost a lot of troops ????

Just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join